Q-i-n-g

Aug 4, 2020
I've got that one and the one with the Mayor in the VIP room, what's the other one?
There were only these 2 new scenes added for Freya/Cain in update 3. If you're still missing one, it is from vers 1 or update 2 of the game.

How the male character gets out of his room? Hook is not opening the door
It was replied already earlier in the thread

save game ?
There's a link for a full save in version 3 of the game posted earlier in the thread.

I have the following list of Keonia Fields locations Drake can enter and explore in v0.03. Could someone would be so kind to double-check and let me know if I've missed any?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your list is pretty similar to mine I think it is indeed complete.

really? i'm with freya and i need to go to sanitarium and impossible to enter.why? sto say press q press q...doesn't work to enter sanitarium
"Q" brings the quest menu but does not work in the map. Have you tried using the right click on the sanitarium (since it has the red arrow, you should be able to do so)

Last edited:

Dzanan_x

Mar 3, 2019
There were only these 2 new scenes added for Freya/Cain in update 3. If you're still missing one, it is from vers 1 or update 2 of the game.

It was replied already earlier in the thread

There's a link for a full save in version 3 of the game posted earlier in the thread.

Your list is pretty similar to mine I think it is indeed complete.

"Q" brings the quest menu but does not work in the map. Have you tried using the right click on the sanitarium (since it has the red arrow, you should be able to do so)
Version 0.3 does not load after use. No response when I tap load.

Reactions: Mr.Shark

Lopgoldlover

Jan 6, 2018
you have to get the patterns in the vertical panel on the left to match the patterns in the horizontal panel on the right. Ignore the colours of the squares, just match the patterns in each 4x4 block
when i open crack screen the left panel squares are flowing it is normal? it feels i cant click anything there.really dont understand how to do it may be its bugged on me

Q-i-n-g

Aug 4, 2020

sven123

Jun 5, 2018
Nenad --

It is very nice that there is an indication ("to be continued…") when there is no more content in the current release for a given quest. But it is burdensome to have to click every subquest to find the incomplete one(s).

Suggestion: if it is not too difficult, change the color of the quest name (to gray or red or…) in the quest list when there is no more content in the current release, so the player can tell at a glance what is left.

Your renderings are, and have been, amazing. Thanks.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Nenad --

It is very nice that there is an indication ("to be continued…") when there is no more content in the current release for a given quest. But it is burdensome to have to click every subquest to find the incomplete one(s).

Suggestion: if it is not too difficult, change the color of the quest name (to gray or red or…) in the quest list when there is no more content in the current release, so the player can tell at a glance what is left.

That is actually nice idea and I do believe it's "doable" with skills that I have :D thanks for suggestion I will for sure see if I can do this (or at least add something like a sign to quest name when we can't progress anymore in current version) :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Nenad --

Quests.jpg Well that was not hard at all lol thank you for nice suggestion I think every player will love this :)

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes