Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I loved the game so far, animations are great, but I'm stuck on every story now :
- For the spatial one, all my quests are on "to be contined" but I havn't unlocked the 7th sex scene.
- For the medieval one, I can't get out of my bedroom, I click on every object but nothing happen, and when I slepp, the door open but I still have the same dialog as when it was closed and I can't go further.
- For the wasteland one, I've talked to the art couple, she tell me to go to Sanitoruim (or else), I have the location on me map, but nothing happen when I walk to it, when I click, she just stand close and nothing happen.
Great game otherwise, but hard to understand (for mini games in the spatial story).
Everything is in controls screen... Nothing here is way too complicated really but as any game you will need to take a 30 sec to see what controls in game are. Also resting till night is bug for now so If I was you I would not make it night... Press and hold space (as control screen actually says) will show ALL hints in certain scene...

Tension236

Oct 15, 2017
Use these for Drakes Monolith puzzle when you get the 4 tablets so you know where each tablet goes where.

Edit: The only thing currently available up on Sky Isle are the last 2 herbs you're probably missing. Click on the NPC locations up there and you'll see the herbs.

Jul 21, 2019
after i downloaded this new patch, it shown to me an error during extraction on 7zip files, i thought i could play it but ended up in frustration feeling, is anyone can help me with this data bugs error? thank you i may share the screenshot now

Q-i-n-g

Aug 4, 2020
Where can I find two more herbs?
Dear All,

First of all, Thanks Nenad for a very nice game.

I am still missing the herb on the left of the blue potion (on the picture posted by slawdos).

Looked everywhere but could not find it. If one of you has a clue ...

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Dear All,

I am still missing the herb on the left of the blue potion (on the picture posted by slawdos).

If I'm not mistaken, this in Drake house or Enchanted forest. Press SPACE to hint, it be !

NinjaWay812

May 17, 2020
after i downloaded this new patch, it shown to me an error during extraction on 7zip files, i thought i could play it but ended up in frustration feeling, is anyone can help me with this data bugs error? thank you i may share the screenshot now
i am also having same issue i downloaded part 1 and 2 and when extracting part 2 into same destination as where part 1 went i get the same Data error character vc.000.... does anyone know what i am doing wrong here?

Reactions: Lovely Candidate

Q-i-n-g

Aug 4, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, this in Drake house or Enchanted forest. Press SPACE to hint, it be !
Dear All,

Found it, it is in the enchantered forest, very close to the fountain.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I've got the following dolls from drake which one am I missing?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm missing 2 dolls from Freya. The ones I've found are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but I don't have katiya bronze
I'm also missing the last scene for Freya/Cain

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes