Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I found a cave (magic cave), but its too dark. And also, The Herbalist doesn't show up after.
There is a tiny mistake I made in quest log... It shows as if you already been in cave even you did not. Fire cave is not dark one. Fire cave will open after speaking with Elizabeth for her quest and then go to location just a bit north of Drake home house (a small rock Surrounded by trees) then try to walk into cave and Drake will say he can't cause it's too hot. To open blacksmith you need to speak with Lillian about main quest [?] in dialogue line :)

Reactions: derive and lexxxi1

markj2318

May 26, 2017
I need help guys - I got the hacking system. And after I correctly hack, it says "access granted". But then what to do? The screen remains the same, unless I click the small box in the bottom of the screen (which kind of looks like the hacking puzzle) and goes back to the previous screen outside the hack!

Is there something else to click after being granted access?

Thanks!
Hi! how did you solve the hackking puzzle?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi! how did you solve the hackking puzzle?
After hacking and clicking on box that looks like hacking puzzle you will gain hack card inside your inventory. Use it to hack certain computer (drag and drop on Computer that need to be hacked) remember that when you leave room hacking card will DISAPPEAR from inventory as Johnny explained... So you need to be in the same scene where you want to do hacking anyway.

markj2318

May 26, 2017
After hacking and clicking on box that looks like hacking puzzle you will gain hack card inside your inventory. Use it to hack certain computer (drag and drop on Computer that need to be hacked) remember that when you leave room hacking card will DISAPPEAR from inventory as Johnny explained... So you need to be in the same scene where you want to do hacking anyway.
Thanks for the reply! But i am still struggling in matching the grids

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Anybody an answer?
I would really like to help But I don't know how they pack my game here... On my patreon I offer to people updater file only (around 700 mb) and they don't need to download whole game again :)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well, pretty proud of myself, managed to get almost all content in update. Sadly, almost... Still missing some colectables in post apocalyptic part (doll between Stephanie and Alexa and last two musics). And even worst, didn't found last sweet memory with Drake, and no idea what I'm missing there. Maybe something with herborist? I gave her 5 - 6 herbs, without results.
As side quests, i suppose get all unlocked if last ones availables are:
Drake: Milking the cow
Jade: Dreams
Freya: Dirty dancer

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Well, pretty proud of myself, managed to get almost all content in update. Sadly, almost... Still missing some colectables in post apocalyptic part (doll between Stephanie and Alexa and last two musics). And even worst, didn't found last sweet memory with Drake, and no idea what I'm missing there. Maybe something with herborist? I gave her 5 - 6 herbs, without results.
As side quests, i suppose get all unlocked if last ones availables are:
Drake: Milking the cow
Jade: Dreams
Freya: Dirty dancer
You are missing Courtney doll... Wait for her to lift her leg... And yup you will need 10 herbs for Catherine (herbalist) scene and they are in the game... Remember that you may use Space bar to show where they are (if they are on the scene you are searching for them)
Edit: If you press space and hold it while on scene where Catherine is you can track your progress (how many herbs you already gave her)

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
You are missing Courtney doll... Wait for her to lift her leg... And yup you will need 10 herbs for Catherine (herbalist) scene and they are in the game... Remember that you may use Space bar to show where they are (if they are on the scene you are searching for them)
Edit: If you press space and hold it while on scene where Catherine is you can track your progress (how many herbs you already gave her)
Got it, thank you Nenad A., really kind from you. As far as now, loving the game(s), I almost forgive you for let Julia alone in Willy D. Nah, seriously, high respect.

Fr1nge

Dec 2, 2017
how to change the time (playing with Cain) to finish the nurse's shift, to go to Miyu in Nightho and who will agree on a threesome with Sabina ?!?

Tension236

Oct 15, 2017
I must be a complete moron because I can't figure out the hacking and this number on one of paintings which I think is 2020 in the room with Elena isn't working.

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
I loved the game so far, animations are great, but I'm stuck on every story now :
- For the spatial one, all my quests are on "to be contined" but I havn't unlocked the 7th sex scene.
- For the medieval one, I can't get out of my bedroom, I click on every object but nothing happen, and when I slepp, the door open but I still have the same dialog as when it was closed and I can't go further.
- For the wasteland one, I've talked to the art couple, she tell me to go to Sanitoruim (or else), I have the location on me map, but nothing happen when I walk to it, when I click, she just stand close and nothing happen.
Great game otherwise, but hard to understand (for mini games in the spatial story).

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes