nakonnako

May 1, 2018
Since you guys will anyway find way to this file here it is directly from me... It's a tiny fix for memory leak on Drake map be sure to always make backup of original exe and vis files before copying this ones to your game folder. Memory Leak Fix
ah, thanks ..btw I noticed something, if player use the guy character when talking to avery, clicking exit in dialog option did nothing, and get stuck there.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
***Warning! This compression is unofficial and may contain bugs. It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 38k files)***
Compressed Eon v0.03 (Win x64) 2.81Gb
Update patch for compressed v0.02 to v0.03 (Win x64) 371Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "EON 0.03.exe")
***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
[my info from Willy D but should suits here also since engine is the same] It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.7z to same folder overwriting old config.ini file (but backup it first!). If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Close all browsers or other graphics intensive engines you are running along side the game.
Use Admin rights and have some 8+GB RAM on hand to make it budge.
Game has a lot of animaitons that have ta load at once, that is a strain on most rigs.
can someone tell me my problem why this game has only 1 fps when I play it?

Reactions: onepunchfreak

onepunchfreak

Oct 13, 2020
Close all browsers or other graphics intensive engines you are running along side the game.
Use Admin rights and have some 8+GB RAM on hand to make it budge.
Game has a lot of animaitons that have ta load at once, that is a strain on most rigs.
thx it worked

b4321

Jul 5, 2018
I have a some kind of bug with Everlust in Drake path. New places appears only when I start new game not working with my saves. How can I solve it? And yes, I found Fire cave already.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Is there more than the human holocaust babe, the space station babe and the cave man?
On Freya path there is also Cain (after doing things with Freya at certain point you get control over Cain... rude male on ruined world that only have a urge to have sex with every sexy girl he meet.) later on you are able to control who you want to play with, Freya or Cain. That is new feature in 0.03). Also Jade will at some point also have "male" character but that comes in future.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Could someone please update Changelog and Developer Notes in OP? They are still from the days of the first demo version. Thanks. (y)
It usually takes several days for mods to do things here besides giving link to new update... I also gave some new ss from game to be added to first page and also reported my own post to change some of tags for game :)

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi has anyone been able to solve the safe puzzle in the bordello for the Freya path or is it not fully implemented yet.

Cheers

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes