fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
so far i have Dolls=59/64 Jade 16/18 Freya 23/25 Drake 21/22 Sweet Memories 20/22 =Jade 7/7 Freya 6/7 Drake 7/8 Music = 26/30 = Jade=9/10 Freya =9/10 Drake = 8/10 Diary = Jade = 2/2 How do we find the missing one please

Lopgoldlover

Jan 6, 2018
i really dont understand the logic of hacking classroom terminal..4 rows of squares in different colors flowing through what to do exactly_ Can someone pls help?

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
so far i have Dolls=59/64 Jade 16/18 Freya 23/25 Drake 21/22 Sweet Memories 20/22 =Jade 7/7 Freya 6/7 Drake 7/8 Music = 26/30 = Jade=9/10 Freya =9/10 Drake = 8/10 Diary = Jade = 2/2 How do we find the missing one please
For Drake, have you got the scene with Catherine the Herbalist?
I'm still missing the last scene for Freya/Cain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm missing 1 doll from Drake and 1 doll from Freya - I've got a katiya silver doll but no katiya bronze doll

beryn

May 8, 2017
What am I supposed to do as Drake after gaining access to the sky Island?
Another thing, Allison talks about a tavern, where is that?
Lastly, the maid needs a place to sleep, but your sister is gone.
The other quests indicate that they are not finished, but are all the three above dead ends?

Reactions: Tupido

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Sorry, ive read your messages about the puzzle but i dont understand how to hack it. It has to repeat the secuence but left panel up is right panel left?

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Sorry, ive read your messages about the puzzle but i dont understand how to hack it. It has to repeat the secuence but left panel up is right panel left?
you have to get the patterns in the vertical panel on the left to match the patterns in the horizontal panel on the right. Ignore the colours of the squares, just match the patterns in each 4x4 block

ryo_saeba

Feb 14, 2019
Fatest way for me is to take a black square (or more if they make a patern like Tetris) in a 4x4 square from the horizontal one
Then use scrool wheel on the vertical 4x4 and look for those same square location but white.

In fact all the square of the hacking system are one color change. Like for the patern to hack, the honrizontal one, if white is 1 and dark is 5 with all the different grey inside be 2 3 4, then for the verticale one you make 1 become 2, 5 become 1 => dark become white etc etc

Dunno if these explanation helps more with a bad english

Reactions: Tupido

Arsen Go

Aug 14, 2017
I have the following list of Keonia Fields locations Drake can enter and explore in v0.03. Could someone would be so kind to double-check and let me know if I've missed any?

Everlust (Slave Market, Alley, Herbal Shop, Blacksmith)
Carriage
Enchanted Forest
Fire Cave
Wetlands
Lust Woods
Dark Woods
Pirate Bay
Sky Isle
Meadow Pass
Temple of Syn
Drake's Home
Cave
Cecily Farm

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Game is designed to be open world so walkthrough would be very "messy" even now. And besides, there is whole quest log system in game and as hint helper so a minute of exploring would actually tell you everything

really? i'm with freya and i need to go to sanitarium and impossible to enter.why? sto say press q press q...doesn't work to enter sanitarium bug.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hot_235
4.00 star(s) 33 Votes