depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For all Supporter+ patrons there will be a code that will grant you guys extras in game. Starting with Freya schoolgirl outfit for now and maybe few more minor things. You will get your code and explanation how to apply it though your patron mail once new version is out
Code.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: hot_235 and lexxxi1

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
looks interesting. for me i would be happy to just play the girls.

girls look quite nice not ugly or artifical and have tits.

but will i be able to decide their path? are there old guys? who is the 4th person? mini-games? (hopefully not too many) can i skip guys perspective if i want to? just curious

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
but will i be able to decide their path? are there old guys? who is the 4th person? mini-games? (hopefully not too many) can i skip guys perspective if i want to? just curious
You will be able to decide their path to a degree, choose who to bang or seduce or stay away if I'm not mistaken. But don't know if you can make a full virgin run for example.

Nenad likes to add variety in his games, so I'm guessing there'll be old guys.

4th person is a guy, alternate personality of one of the girls (like Dr Jekyll-Mr hyde).

Dev is an adventure games fan and wants to create a very detailed horny adventure game with giant world(s). So there will be minigames/puzzles, but don't know if he will add "skip" function for these.

You can stick to main characters you like, you don't have to play other MCs' stories.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
You will be able to decide their path to a degree, choose who to bang or seduce or stay away if I'm not mistaken. But don't know if you can make a full virgin run for example.

Nenad likes to add variety in his games, so I'm guessing there'll be old guys.

4th person is a guy, alternate personality of one of the girls (like Dr Jekyll-Mr hyde).

Dev is an adventure games fan and wants to create a very detailed horny adventure game with giant world(s). So there will be minigames/puzzles, but don't know if he will add "skip" function for these.

You can stick to main characters you like, you don't have to play other MCs' stories.
You will be able to choose a lot things for Jade, Freya and Drake. Cain will have fewer choices but his choices will be more "trivial" so to say so with him you will be able to chose to be just bad and not to be complete asshole (sometimes). There will be many older guys for girls to have fun with. There will be NTR that is not even avoidable. Some puzzles like Hacking will in future get "upgrade" so player will be able to skip them... or a fair price (cough, cough). This upcoming update adds some incest side quests as well. Also this coming update starts with materials and some intro to crafting system. Also on Freya/Cain side and Drake side mounts will be introduced in this update. Just a notice since I see few ppl comment some things... When you move on map you can press 1 and 2 to stop camera from rolling back (see controls) and also if you hold SPACE bar game will show you all hints on that certain scene. ALL this is in controls so would be wise to read controls before yelling "this game has no hints" + if you press Q you get quest log screen. Only way to make things more easier is to add auto play whole game :D

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We will be able to upgrade crafting speed in future of course...

Nenad Asanovic Yesterday
I have started with inserting quests making story and other things that are needed for game. As some of you saw in dev-preview channel a new thing called crafting is also in game now. Don't worry all will be explained to you. I also added some quality of life improvements so far like, when you press Q it will show quest log screen, but now if you press it again it will bring you back to your MC so you no longer need to close it by pressing close with mouse on quest screen. There is a lot of texts that need to be inserted but I have finished with most programming that is needed for this update... Anyway next week or so I will be busy making this update quests texts and similar things. I hope I can bring it to end in a week or so

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Damn, I missed the Patreon poll for futa content haven't logged on much the last couple months... Nenad A. Well, you can see that I'm a Patron and I've already mentioned on here I'm for futa content so consider me another yes vote.

Reactions: hakulaku97

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
If futa comes back, can you make it optional? We aren't all into chicks with dicks.
I still did not decide what will happen with that sort of content cause like 1/3 of people like it other don't So if I eventually add it to game in will not only be optional but players will be able to turn them off completely in option menu and get regular girls content instead :)

4.00 star(s) 33 Votes