fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi is anyone having trouble with lockpick in drake please help ok got it

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
They are all in Everlust Streets iirc..one in the alley, on sitting on the steps, and one to the west of the well..
If you are missing the one I think , It's the "Strawberry" seller, for her come back at night and catch her applying her trade.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Hi help i can't find Maya were is she please OK found her But i go to sky isle at night but were is Luna at please help

Last edited:

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Nope.. Sorry.. but I think a new female MC is being added to his path soon (with different outfits) :) Would of course highly recommend supporting the dev..
Thank you for the info, I'm looking for the ways to do it anyway. Looked at third party services for that purpose, but the overhead payment they all charge is too much (about +25% to the annual payment sum + VAT). Maybe next month...

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021

Hello everyone
I hope that you are all healthy and happy. Here is new update for EON game. There is a lot of new animations some updates to existing scenes with buttons a lot of quests and collections are also added. I hope you will like it and that yo uwill enjoy new content.
Here are links (sync will be added as soon as upload finishes)
Google drive link will be send directly to you in message here.
P.S. You can get password directly from tier welcome message.

MEGA: Mega
Hi! Would you be so kind to reupload it? Don't know why it's gone.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Why was the mega link deleted to begin with? Still wondering.
I think the reason is that the link that was shared (mega link) was from the creator's post on patreon.
He found out his link was posted here. And just changed link.
That's why it's sometimes better to link it to a mod & let him/her repost it.

When I shared updates of games i uploaded them to a other mega before posting it. ^-^

Reactions: Sony676

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I think the reason is that the link that was shared (mega link) was from the creator's post on patreon.
He found out his link was posted here. And just changed link.
That's why it's sometimes better to link it to a mod & let him/her repost it.

When I shared updates of games i uploaded them to a other mega before posting it. ^-^
Ah I see, sounds plausible. Thanks! :)

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes