ZloyProfi

Jul 20, 2020
do not download the updater or chrome because of a virus or Windows deletes it again because of a virus, this is the first time this has happened (when downloading previous updates everything was fine

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
I'm stuck on Jade's ''Bond'' quest

Invited Jonah (the priest) to dinner at the uncle's home but he never shows up, can't talk to uncle or Jonah about it.

Tried various combinations of day/night and outfits, still doesn't happen, still can't talk to either one about it

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
do not download the updater or chrome because of a virus or Windows deletes it again because of a virus, this is the first time this has happened (when downloading previous updates everything was fine

The updater is clean, windows defender false flags a lot

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I got a problem as Cain, the robot is stuck in Rebecca's room, won't follow Cain, Freya can't enter and so Cain can't lockpick the door in Shelter. Any idea?

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Every quest is done, but Sidneys Secrets. Says i need to talk to mom but i cant find her at home anywhere.

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
I'm stuck on Jade's ''Bond'' quest

Invited Jonah (the priest) to dinner at the uncle's home but he never shows up, can't talk to uncle or Jonah about it.

Tried various combinations of day/night and outfits, still doesn't happen, still can't talk to either one about it
You have to be in the nude when talking to the uncle; then you have to wear the formal outfit when talking to Jonah. However, there's no scene yet for this quest. The two new Jade scenes are for the Thormund questline.

Dude137

Jan 20, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger the second scene for Cain/Freya in this update? I saw the one where Cain has a flashback with Freya, but I have no idea how to trigger the second scene because my quest log is showing everything is completed.

Karaido

Apr 17, 2022
Can't wait to play this game once it's finished.
Hands down best Animations, Setting, Humor, Gameplay, Diversity, Character models and World design ever. Just a bit too grindy once in a while but this is more than okay for the content you get out of it.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes