neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
If I pay for the patreon version, are there any rules against uploading the full patreon version somewhere on this site? At this point I want it to be available here because of how unreasonable I find this decision, and I don't feel like this creator deserves funding for this project.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
If I pay for the patreon version, are there any rules against uploading the full patreon version somewhere on this site? At this point I want it to be available here because of how unreasonable I find this decision, and I don't feel like this creator deserves funding for this project.
No site rules state it. It is your cal. Most posted games here is pirated any way.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Yay i goth the 5.2 patron v from other site... and run into the infinite stage bug on non cm mode

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
If didnt add game is 100% original I would thought game probably we stuck in backroom filled with lewd monster for a sec

rdth333

Feb 5, 2022
Changelof v6.0: "..our genius programmer.."
Tell him he's an imbecile. Images in img2 folder are including uppercase characters, the game itself (html file) tries to load them using lowercase (and vice-versa). He was busy at maths in school or smth?
You really even want money for that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LDV

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Over view of v6:
First of all if you consider the dev's promises as mild cow fart:poop: then you are nor wrong.
There will be probably 99% no more content added to the current v6 just like before.:censored: (there will be bugfix)
Just like before v6 is a buggy alpha remade suffering from lack of game design.:FacePalm:
Oh well lets see what we have here in a fair way.
Graphics:actually fine i mean what you can see about it.
in detail: some censored custom pictures cards most of them from previous builds, The actual paper doll is in the game and used for events and dinamic inventory. in free ver it is disconnected from the right char view (i put it back in private not sharing)
UI: it is working and ugly as hell
Story:full of 'promising' click bait .
game play:dumbed down compared to v5 and boring as hell
in detail: chain of random generic events , stupid generic card game with a programmer who is bad at math.(math errors in the card game)
Innovations: well... who said lazy ppl don't innovate? So the hidden paper doll is the source of all inventory images.:sneaky: All hail lazy ppl!!(y):ROFLMAO:
Summary: It is an event based game full of fillers and no events that catch attention with real content(let it be sexy,engaging ,or funny) :poop: :poop: :poop::poop::poop::poop::sleep:

Last edited:

lammas2

Feb 20, 2021
All the images are in random case and referenced in random case in the code. This works fine in windows, but it is a pain to create copies and rename them into the case they are referenced in other OSs to avoid broken image links.
I suggest sticking to lowercase.

Reactions: ffive and Xakorik

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Does this game make any sense yet? Last I played it all the systems were absurdly obtuse and nobody could understand how anything worked.
Yes it does.
The systems dumbed down to a degree.
Al be it is a mess like always.
Do not expect better in the future(the dev redo the entire game each version without balance, bug fix ,or regard to players.) All you get is a lots of promises without any hope it is true.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Actual bug report yay :HideThePain: :rolleyes:
here goes:
1st : card game math error.... you bid introduce a non numeric component to the formula some where
2nd: stats are not protected from becoming negative
3rd: some rare event bug(i don't remember exact location)
Not bugs but undesirable elements.
1st: the wardrobe is not user friendly too big for one page:rolleyes:
2nd: The ui and stat indicators are pain to look at:HideThePain:
3rd : using censorship on a 18+ h-game is a bad idea. Where do you think we are Japan?:FacePalm:
4th :using click bait in a h-game is an insult:mad: itself. If you want to advert certain future elements do it before or after game:rolleyes:

Ps: do not be surprised about the few bugs--- cause it is so dumbed down that not much can go wrong ---- it is not a praise because what can go wrong did go wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Razgon
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes