hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Launched it, immediately encountered broken images. E.g. img2/events/images/striptease bar_b.jpg not found because... there's a Striptease Bar_b.jpg instead. Not gonna bother fixing the broken links myself. Deleted game.

• Haha
Reactions: Smallfrie

bojock

Mar 27, 2023
I'm following since 0.3, and I think it has really high quality of art and fun gameplay. But the gameplay in 0.6 right now doesn't make sense anymore. As I understand it the fighting system got improved, but all choices got removed. You can work in a bar or fight against opponents, but it does not matter at all what you do. You can pass out/lose 100 times, there is no reason in trying to win fights, or in trying to archieve something. You can buy cards, but I got 5 times the same card, and still played with a total of 5-7 cards. In 0.3 there were soo many cards, I thought it will be one of the best games. You were on a tabletop field, and could decide to play normal and try to stay a man, or play hard, so you try to be a man, but you know you will lose, or play medium and lose on purpose. The choices were already interesting. Now they added a forced feminization, which is actually more interesting than before, but it does not make sense, you just get more feminine by having stress and passing out. There is no gameplay anymore, just random clicking through the story that doesn't really matter, the tabletop-gameplay was just so much better.
TL;DR:
I think in 0.6 the fighting system got slightly improved, more interesting, but the whole story/gameplay got removed.

Reactions: IceKream

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
Has this game even improved since its original post on this site?
I have to say, there’s not much to look forward to here.
I agree with previous messages, the game is buggy and broken at times, and sometimes I straight up just have to download it from each link to check I’m not missing files.
I like the concept, but the execution needs major work.
There were two RPGM games that I remember did this well, but HTML games are what I’ve been into the past couple years tbh.
Hope for a better change with next patches, and that the game is actually interesting to play. It’s a shame there’s not much actually follow-up to a decent opening.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Has this game even improved since its original post on this site?
I have to say, there’s not much to look forward to here.
I agree with previous messages, the game is buggy and broken at times, and sometimes I straight up just have to download it from each link to check I’m not missing files.
I like the concept, but the execution needs major work.
There were two RPGM games that I remember did this well, but HTML games are what I’ve been into the past couple years tbh.
Hope for a better change with next patches, and that the game is actually interesting to play. It’s a shame there’s not much actually follow-up to a decent opening.
I think you misunderstand something here.
what you see is 6 distinct different game under the same name.
And as you can read above i'm :mad: at the dev for not finishing any.
If a game development does not have clear goals or drive things happen this way.
In other game if you have drive but no clear goals it may become huge mess in time.

Reactions: runicboii

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I'm following since 0.3, and I think it has really high quality of art and fun gameplay. But the gameplay in 0.6 right now doesn't make sense anymore. As I understand it the fighting system got improved, but all choices got removed. You can work in a bar or fight against opponents, but it does not matter at all what you do. You can pass out/lose 100 times, there is no reason in trying to win fights, or in trying to archieve something. You can buy cards, but I got 5 times the same card, and still played with a total of 5-7 cards. In 0.3 there were soo many cards, I thought it will be one of the best games. You were on a tabletop field, and could decide to play normal and try to stay a man, or play hard, so you try to be a man, but you know you will lose, or play medium and lose on purpose. The choices were already interesting. Now they added a forced feminization, which is actually more interesting than before, but it does not make sense, you just get more feminine by having stress and passing out. There is no gameplay anymore, just random clicking through the story that doesn't really matter, the tabletop-gameplay was just so much better.
TL;DR:
I think in 0.6 the fighting system got slightly improved, more interesting, but the whole story/gameplay got removed.
I think that you see it in a wrong way:sneaky:. The fight system are not improved but removed mostly.:oops: Al be it i have to acknowledge that it is an improvement in itself.:ROFLMAO:
Forced fem? It was there all along since v1:devilish:.(sometimes hidden:illuminati: but it is:lepew:)
As for the story and game play quality it has always been the same:poop: You just got lost in the bugo_O cunamy so did not notice before.
tabletop-gameplay or any other is meaningless without valuable content:geek: (sometimes the engaging gameplay is the valuable content):rolleyes:

bojock

Mar 27, 2023
I think that you see it in a wrong way:sneaky:. The fight system are not improved but removed mostly.:oops: Al be it i have to acknowledge that it is an improvement in itself.:ROFLMAO:
Forced fem? It was there all along since v1:devilish:.(sometimes hidden:illuminati: but it is:lepew:)
As for the story and game play quality it has always been the same:poop: You just got lost in the bugo_O cunamy so did not notice before.
tabletop-gameplay or any other is meaningless without valuable content:geek: (sometimes the engaging gameplay is the valuable content):rolleyes:
What I liked about the fighting system is, that you get stress and lust, no matter what you do. This means you have to strategically heal your stress in the game (there are heal-cards) and then attack again with stress-using dmg-cards. So you need good strategy to not become female. I personally enjoyed this new concept, because it's new, but you're right, they removed so much, that it is not so good in the moment, I think it maybe gets better or different again in 0,7, trying out things is a good thing, I approve that they do this.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
What I liked about the fighting system is, that you get stress and lust, no matter what you do. This means you have to strategically heal your stress in the game (there are heal-cards) and then attack again with stress-using dmg-cards. So you need good strategy to not become female. I personally enjoyed this new concept, because it's new, but you're right, they removed so much, that it is not so good in the moment, I think it maybe gets better or different again in 0,7, trying out things is a good thing, I approve that they do this.
Well this concept applies only in theory.
I can understand that you like new things and explore them, also understand the m-typ individuals enjoying the painful stupid systems.
It does not need strategy to beat the minigame.... as i said before the stats does not got protected from negative numbers.... cards are... well... carbon copy of each other... so your stress can be negative... so what if lust is full?.. as long as you have purple (sinful stat) you can resist it indefinitely... the round end will turn you more manly... so it is harder to turn into fem than stay a guy..jeah 'forced fem' what a joke.

bojock

Mar 27, 2023
Well this concept applies only in theory.
I can understand that you like new things and explore them, also understand the m-typ individuals enjoying the painful stupid systems.
It does not need strategy to beat the minigame.... as i said before the stats does not got protected from negative numbers.... cards are... well... carbon copy of each other... so your stress can be negative... so what if lust is full?.. as long as you have purple (sinful stat) you can resist it indefinitely... the round end will turn you more manly... so it is harder to turn into fem than stay a guy..jeah 'forced fem' what a joke.
This is exactly what I said. If they combine the new fighting stats with the old gameplay, it would be very good. But I also read their patreon post about it. They needed a half year to implement e new world, events, characters, choice-based dialogue and stats, it's a complete new game now, and it is like alpha-material, you cannot really play it. The work is still good, I would never rant about alpha-material. My problem was the money system. The choices ask you constantly if you willingy want to become a female, and then you get new options to earn money. But the whole story is about having a strategy and fighting against the feminization, so I never chose any choice that transforms me, and the whole story was unplayable. If you say "yes, i want to become a female" then what is the game then? it is no game then anymore, I hope there will be some sort of points of interests in the future.
I played "Rogue Femme", it is also a fantastic card battler, where you become female if you lose against orcs, harpyes, etc., it could have more story, but what do you expect, maybe they can make it similar.

from patreon-post:
"
So "Echo Hunter" is more about new systems and gameplay rather than about visual stuff. But our artists prepared a lot of stuff during the last 6 months. When we get a bit of feedback about v6 we gonna start implementing everything we created so far.

Later I will write some kind of an "update plan" for the whole version 6. And remember to vote for the character you want us to focus on.
"

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
This is exactly what I said. If they combine the new fighting stats with the old gameplay, it would be very good. But I also read their patreon post about it. They needed a half year to implement e new world, events, characters, choice-based dialogue and stats, it's a complete new game now, and it is like alpha-material, you cannot really play it. The work is still good, I would never rant about alpha-material. My problem was the money system. The choices ask you constantly if you willingy want to become a female, and then you get new options to earn money. But the whole story is about having a strategy and fighting against the feminization, so I never chose any choice that transforms me, and the whole story was unplayable. If you say "yes, i want to become a female" then what is the game then? it is no game then anymore, I hope there will be some sort of points of interests in the future.
I played "Rogue Femme", it is also a fantastic card battler, where you become female if you lose against orcs, harpyes, etc., it could have more story, but what do you expect, maybe they can make it similar.

from patreon-post:
"
So "Echo Hunter" is more about new systems and gameplay rather than about visual stuff. But our artists prepared a lot of stuff during the last 6 months. When we get a bit of feedback about v6 we gonna start implementing everything we created so far.

Later I will write some kind of an "update plan" for the whole version 6. And remember to vote for the character you want us to focus on.
"
well. before you:oops: i can come up with better working system in a mater of hours... with a proper programmer it can be done in less than a week (in their spare time) and i'm not too special any decent designer (team) can do it.
What really consumes time is proper story scipt(weeks) visual design(depending quality and quantity) debug (depending on complexity)
So all the time consuming stuff is not done.
h-games main point is the sinergy of story and visuals and maybe the gameplay.
Not about empty promises.:rolleyes:
So all i can do is:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: at it.
ps "Rogue Femme" needs a proper writer
pps:the Twine engine that this game runs are literally built for story telling and choice driven games. ( it is nothing more than lego with story script)

Xaric2

Nov 7, 2021
Actual bug report yay :HideThePain: :rolleyes:
here goes:
1st : card game math error.... you bid introduce a non numeric component to the formula some where
2nd: stats are not protected from becoming negative
3rd: some rare event bug(i don't remember exact location)
Not bugs but undesirable elements.
1st: the wardrobe is not user friendly too big for one page:rolleyes:
2nd: The ui and stat indicators are pain to look at:HideThePain:
3rd : using censorship on a 18+ h-game is a bad idea. Where do you think we are Japan?:FacePalm:
4th :using click bait in a h-game is an insult:mad: itself. If you want to advert certain future elements do it before or after game:rolleyes:

Ps: do not be surprised about the few bugs--- cause it is so dumbed down that not much can go wrong ---- it is not a praise because what can go wrong did go wrong.
Welcome to Murphy's Law.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
v6.02..... :eek::poop::sick:
seriously......:poop:
+hair stile fine... not that visuals got any better (it is nearly the same style)
game play : gone down from:poop: to bimbo lvl:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
your deck will be full of :poop:literally:WutFace:
clothes gen rigid(what's the point? color variants?) :WaitWhat:
Now i'm convinced that they really needed 1/2 a year for the system demo.... maybe fixed by 2025(barely).
If you want to make a card game then find some one that has a brain:geek: for it.

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes