AleHej

Sep 2, 2020
how do you get the event for the first screenshot?
I think you need the building in the screenshot below and pregnancy. Pregnancy should be the last costume that can be unlocked but you need sex level >=11 for it (I have sex level 9 only).

Jul 28, 2021
I'm at lvl 5 of battle and at the boss but I can not beat it at all any idea on how to beat it as smoothly as possible cause 24 hrs in and this is as far as I got

AleHej

Sep 2, 2020
I'm at lvl 5 of battle and at the boss but I can not beat it at all any idea on how to beat it as smoothly as possible cause 24 hrs in and this is as far as I got
Level 5 is the heaven/church-like area, right?

If so, you should be able to lure away the indestructible boss helpers to other place inside the arena by attacking them from their back (just touch one from their back and run). If you move the helpers away from the boss, it should be easier to dodge when the boss activates after hitting it.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Alright, I just started this game today and began exploring everything I could on the way.
As soon as I unlocked the mini-games feature I went to try it and the 1st game is apparently the one where you have to carry bricks(?) from top to bottom. I have several questions about this, because this mini-game is giving me

First of all, Is there an actual end to this game? I know there's 9 levels, but is the 9th level the last one?
Secondly, do I just need to get to the 9th level or do I actually have to also complete it?
In case there's an end to the mini-game, is there even any reason to complete this mini-game?
If I just exit the mini-game with the current points and level I reached, can I come back later to finish it or do the points and level reset?
I'm currently at the 8th level and the grind is painfully slow where you need over 90k points, where you get 15 points per each character the delivers a brick:
1677081607668.png

Am I playing this wrong? Is there any way to speed up the grind?
Halp...

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Halp...
From memory some of the upgrades you can buy affect the mini games. I can't remember which ones since it's been so long but there are move speed ones at the very least.

Reactions: Mistix

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Alright, I just started this game today and began exploring everything I could on the way.
As soon as I unlocked the mini-games feature I went to try it and the 1st game is apparently the one where you have to carry bricks(?) from top to bottom. I have several questions about this, because this mini-game is giving me

First of all, Is there an actual end to this game? I know there's 9 levels, but is the 9th level the last one?
Secondly, do I just need to get to the 9th level or do I actually have to also complete it?
In case there's an end to the mini-game, is there even any reason to complete this mini-game?
If I just exit the mini-game with the current points and level I reached, can I come back later to finish it or do the points and level reset?
I'm currently at the 8th level and the grind is painfully slow where you need over 90k points, where you get 15 points per each character the delivers a brick:
View attachment 2409060

Halp...
Based on what I figured out in my short time (4 active hours) playing:

1-3: This particular mini-game is endless. After nine there's no reward beyond a topless game girl. However, those points under "scores" let you buy upgrades from those two S's in the mini-game menu. They affect the mini-games and the main game respectfully.
4: You can leave at any time and continue from where you left off.
5: The brick mini-game is an idle game. The best way to play them is not at all. Mute the game and leave it running while you do something else. Come back to tons of points.
6: You can unlock other mini-games that give more points over time in exchange for being more challenging and not allowing you to continue. Find them by exploring hidden paths in levels, especially ones with those insta-kill EP enemies. The points you earn in thee other games also count towards leveling up in the brick game.

Reactions: Mistix

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Ahhh! Thanks very much for the info guys. I actually left it running and just came back to check on it and I got an error:

RangeError
Array buffer alocation failed

I guess I left it running for too long. Lmao...

All the points I had on that game are gone, because well I didn't leave and save...

Fml... well I guess I'll try it again when I upgrade the speed.

BN549

May 6, 2018
Can some one explain to me what do I need to do at the sniper rooftop challenge of the tenth floor of the building in the "?" level, is there a trick to it or am I supposed to have inhuman reflexes to actualy do this challengel?

Screenshot (1054).png Screenshot (1049).png Screenshot (1052).png

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Can some one explain to me what do I need to do at the sniper rooftop challenge of the tenth floor of the building in the "?" level, is there a trick to it or am I supposed to have inhuman reflexes to actualy do this challengel?

View attachment 2497146 View attachment 2497148 View attachment 2497150
Less reflexes and more timing. In the second screen you have here, you need slip in the decisecond the crosshair comes out. The third screen you can hug the bottom of the roof to avoid most of the bullshit. Luckily(?) most of the level is like the third screen.

BN549

May 6, 2018
Less reflexes and more timing. In the second screen you have here, you need slip in the decisecond the crosshair comes out. The third screen you can hug the bottom of the roof to avoid most of the bullshit. Luckily(?) most of the level is like the third screen.
Thanks for the tip

Mr.Ch4ng

May 27, 2019
Is there a reward for beating the last boss ? I didn´t get anything and i really dont wanna beat him again to check if it´s a bug.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Are there any different positions than just one for each outfit? I got a sex level up notif for level 4 and it said new over the heart in the menu but it looks like all the same positions, one per outfit. Also the NEW above the heart went away even though I did not get a new sex position and it's still the same one for each outfit. I am very confused.

Last edited:

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
What the hell does D. Bizzare Power mean? I got this upgrade and have no idea what the hell it does. and the red minus sign too, there's no explanation on wtf this shit is. And I am on sex level 9 but cannot figure out what the new feature is at all and it just keeps flashing new above it.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes