DaimosPX

Feb 9, 2022
also it's nearly impossible to get over level 7 for the second game without either falling off for overshooting or missing a ball for undershooting
I played with super highspeed otherwise its impossible to complete the last level.
Use your mouse to click where to go. You have to train a bit, I needed around 2 hours to complete it this way.
On the last level I used a trick. After the first blue ball comes hit the esc button to pause the game then continue and the next yellow ball comes later so its much easier. You can do this 3 times then its not possible anymore till you die.
Good luck

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys still any update how to cheat this DAMM HARD game to can play easy and I try using save editor but stil I hard to find the unknow value without any name .... and if I mess something will break the game o_O any more now ideas or ways? I'm playing this game every time I have some free time is already few months pass but still I'm stuck :censored:

Dec 12, 2019
Alright i might sound stupuid but basically i'm blocked at the start of the game. I started the game. Passed what (i think) is the first level? Then after placing the sort of tile nothing. Nothing opened, i can't leave the house. All i could do was open the menu, leave the pc, sleep, save and leave the game. Can anyone explain to me what i actually need to do?

HteHell

Feb 4, 2020
Friends
How to pass the last level with cats? 3 room where a nasty palette of colors, and everything is moving. i hate this shit

Reactions: flynn1986

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
From memory, you needed to find the cats with a different coloring. I don't remember if the whole body was in a different shade or if the tail was colored in a different color.

Reactions: HteHell

DaimosPX

Feb 9, 2022
Friends
How to pass the last level with cats? 3 room where a nasty palette of colors, and everything is moving. i hate this shit
You have to look for different thinks.
different colour eyes for example.
in the last level there are 3 different cats if I remember correctly

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
when you go in the night to temple - this one with huge stairs - portal appears and there is extra minigame here
Anyone knows if there's anything more to this? the mini apparently you just wander around get gropped and damaged, fucked by tentacles which give a egg status, but afaik that is about it, and beside each animation taking too long it seems it detracts from your EP value.

AleHej

Sep 2, 2020
What are you supposed to do after defeating the final boss?

How do I quickly level up sex? I have it on level 9, but for some stuff in the castle level 12 is needed.

Acha

Sep 8, 2017
So are there any guides at all for this game? Maybe at the very least an item checklist?

Benazu72

Jan 21, 2020
So on level 2 you end up in a cave with puddles of water and the only way out is north but there is a line of water there so it is impassable. What do I do here I have tried everything and am completely stuck? Cave.jpg

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
So on level 2 you end up in a cave with puddles of water and the only way out is north but there is a line of water there so it is impassable. What do I do here I have tried everything and am completely stuck? View attachment 1884457
I don't remember exactly, but try going left or right. I think one of those will lead up, and from there you go down to the chest.

Reactions: Benazu72

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
How do I control the doll? Does it require a certain amount of stats? And which stat is the ntr one?

AleHej

Sep 2, 2020
How do I control the doll? Does it require a certain amount of stats? And which stat is the ntr one?
If you have it unlocked, then when you are leaving the apartment, you can choose whether you go alone, with doll, or doll alone. If you pick doll alone, you control the doll.

I think it requires certain amount of NTR stat but as far as I know, the NTR stat is hidden.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
You have to look for different thinks.
different colour eyes for example.
in the last level there are 3 different cats if I remember correctly
not that easy bro this fucker need four cat and the last one has no different with other

weishiau

Jan 17, 2019
My native language is not english so i use google translate i am sorry about this

If you want to enable ntr(also is control doll)
You need at least to open the cafe and its staff
And turn on the yellow-haired man on the roadside
Let the doll go to work and sleep at home until night or tomorrow

There are too few hints for EP series works, need to explore by yourself
I also forget whether I ask the author directly or see this on the forum

Nov 30, 2017
That feel when everyone else cheated to pass stage 8 and you have no idea how to progress past the wraparound maze because there's no info out there at all. Going up leads to a cliff that can't be climbed, and going down leads back to the shop.

The only thing I've found is that repeatedly going all left or all right in the maze makes more enemies spawn each time. Maybe the game expects you to slowly walk through the death maze like 30 times?

Edit: Levelled my BP up to 8 and then I could head south to the crystal mine area. Maybe that cliff was from a previous area I just forgot about? The layout gets a bit confusing sometimes with levels directly connecting to each other.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes