Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
There are only two variations of the baby in the game files. The black haired and the blonde haired.
Ah, thanks for the info. I'm guessing if I recheck I"ll see it's actually black haired then, unless cheating is just messy. So either way it just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys please i need help i cant pase at mini game at the second one were you need to catch the boll i'm stuck at lv6 i play non stop for 3 - 4 hours and i can't pass it please can someone help me ?

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
Hi guys please i need help i cant pase at mini game at the second one were you need to catch the boll i'm stuck at lv6 i play non stop for 3 - 4 hours and i can't pass it please can someone help me ?
Did you buy the movement speed upgrades for the mini games? I managed to beat the second mini game with the fastest speed setting.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Just incase some of you don't know, the next EP game was announced sometime back in July. The DLSite page for it is . It will be out late December. It costs 1,650 JPY (about 14.50 USD). You can already download a demo though, maybe someone could go ahead and make a thread for it on f95? Or do they not let you make threads for game demos/teasers?

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Did you buy the movement speed upgrades for the mini games? I managed to beat the second mini game with the fastest speed setting.
Yes i buy all of them but is still to hard.... any one any idea please i'm stuck at the 2 minigame at lv6 :(

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Port in android?
I tried so many times to make it work and even had to resort to other things but no avail for me.

It either crashes, glitches, and even has type errors in it on just clicking the start for the game.

It looks like a nice good game but I'm giving up on making this work with Joiplay and even as far as apk's.

Unless I'm doing something wrong or am I missing some kind of runtime plugin. I'm just a beginner and don't know things about porting or anything. Good luck to those who try though.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
im in a area where you get points in the sand and im lost. im going around and around. i don't know what the points for and i can't go forward. im in the beach level

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
im in a area where you get points in the sand and im lost. im going around and around. i don't know what the points for and i can't go forward. im in the beach level
After a while something spawns in the middle where you entered from.

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
What should I do in the last war? After passing through the portal, it sends me to the room at the beginning of the game, wherever I go, there is nothing. What should I do?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
so you trying to say that. i need to go back in there. keep going around and around until something happen. what about the points
I'm not 100% sure but I think those points is what causes the thing to spawn in the center since you just passively get them in that area.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Just incase some of you don't know, the next EP game was announced sometime back in July. The DLSite page for it is . It will be out late December. It costs 1,650 JPY (about 14.50 USD). You can already download a demo though, maybe someone could go ahead and make a thread for it on f95? Or do they not let you make threads for game demos/teasers?
Just to update on this, I looked at game request rules, can't make a thread on it yet (no unreleased games).

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Is the ending really just the girl giving birth and you don't even get to see the baby's face? I'm wondering if I missed something.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Just to update on this, I looked at game request rules, can't make a thread on it yet (no unreleased games).
Okay, this is gonna be confusing, but stick with me:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would this classify as something we can make a separate thread about? EP Battle Girl has a good chunk of demo content despite being unreleased...

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes