proust09

Dec 12, 2018
How long do I have to walk on Stage 9? I have collected several EX and S boosters but I don't see the exit

GrayBc

Jan 29, 2021
How long do I have to walk on Stage 9? I have collected several EX and S boosters but I don't see the exit
I don't think there's anything much else to do but that on floor nine. You need the boosters to advance your EP level and move on to the next area.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
There's a thing you collect in the desert area after you walk around long enough that spawns at place you enter from. I'm not sure if that's the only heart you need to collect in the area or if you need the 2nd heart that spawns on the beach as well.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Yea that place confused me too since I thought something would happen in that square surrounded by barriers in the outside corner and didn't think to check the center again.

proust09

Dec 12, 2018
another question, at some point i ended in a "Ninja" mini game level, but i can go back there, any clue?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
another question, at some point i ended in a "Ninja" mini game level, but i can go back there, any clue?
If you mean the one where you control your doll dodging monsters, go to the shrine at night and there's a portal that spawns there. You can move between the 2 screens to advance to the proper time. I'm not sure if there are any other requirements for the portal to appear though.

EvilPixi

Jun 15, 2018
when you guys say she can go out "by her own" you mean, when you go to the door and choose "Doll only" and you control the doll, or are you implying she go out by herself while you do other stuff?

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
From what I can tell about the NTR stuff, so long as you never trigger the scene where the NPC rapes the girl going home from work, it can never happen regardless of what other NPCs you have added. That scene seems to only trigger when trying to sleep at night and it gives you a message with "continue?" as an option.
[/QU
From what I can tell about the NTR stuff, so long as you never trigger the scene where the NPC rapes the girl going home from work, it can never happen regardless of what other NPCs you have added. That scene seems to only trigger when trying to sleep at night and it gives you a message with "continue?" as an option.
can you share your save

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I really fucking wish this game at least explained SOMETHING that was going on in this game. You have like zero explanation. Now I'm stuck in Battle Level S wondering where I went wrong in deciding to spend so many hours on this game.

Reactions: flynn1986

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
when you guys say she can go out "by her own" you mean, when you go to the door and choose "Doll only" and you control the doll, or are you implying she go out by herself while you do other stuff?
You control the doll by herself, I don't know how high her NTR level needs to be for it though.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
So I decided to hack past battle level S since it was bullshit and I had no idea what I was missing because there's like zero hints. I got two picture ornaments, flipped the switch downstairs, and the gate to the boss was still closed, so I teleported to the room before the boss. Now I'm in Battle Level "?" and it's even more bullshit than the S. This game is absolute garbage and will frustrate you to possibly no end, all because nothing is explained to you. You have to figure everything out through trial and error, and the only instruction you're even close to given in battle mode is a single image telling you to hit enemies from behind.

No wonder the sequel is way less interesting, yet easier, compared to this. It isn't asking for this insane task that always gets harder just as you figure something out. I'm skipping this entire section and going straight to whatever comes next. I don't have patience, nor the hairs to pull out for this.

No one even made a walkthrough for this, but honestly, I believe no one just wanted to do it because this game is too confusing. I support that.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes