RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
I can't get past the first stage. After I get the first 'card' and go to the the doll's picture nothing happens. Any ideas about what I should do? Thanks
If you are talking about the very beginning of the game - you must collect three 'cards' in the maze and return to room with the doll's picture.

Hello there
someone knows
Please read the thread.

I downloaded 1.01, I moved my save file over. Bug is still there.
If game variables contain erroneous state updating the code (just RPGM events, actually, see the patch) may not help.
Try to use cheats to skip this stage.

can someone tell me how to save cuz when i try to save it would just give me a feedback sound and not actually saving the game
Make sure that game directory have write permission set (i.e. it's not read-only).

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
There seems to be a bug or something at the park area of the town. When you try to have sex with the doll at the heart near the bench it shows the doll preparing for a doggystyle and there's some prompts like a pause, a purple heart, skin tone and auto. The problem is nothing works. No key does anything. The heart shows up at around Sex Level 5.

Also to those whining about the grind, just use the bleeding save editor for Christ's sake. It's there to skip the tedious parts of a game for a reason. No need to blither about it here.
found this as well and just freezes the game, have to close and restart the game.

Apr 21, 2020
Anyway, I recommend saveeditonline for when the grind becomes too much later in the game. For EP points you just need to edit max value, and they will adjust with any new EP gain.
meanwhile i made sure every number match.
it took awhile to edit the whole stuff and anything after battle level 9 still got soft locked after using save edit.

i probably missed something but kind of sure it's locked by minigame / item owned.

Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
OK, so I finished the game after 2 days of grinding and I'm trying to wrap my head around the plot of this trippy game.
So, you buy a doll? Play some games, you don't die in real life unless it's those aliens, and you can have your own Dimension and shit from buying that alien queen, then proceed to beat her in the game?
And the ending of this game is apparently the doll girl giving birth to the absolutely no features white baby?
Welp, I hope the second game has more explanation.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
There's a room in the castle you can build that requires a high sex level. It's to the left side of the screen before the throne room from memory.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes