DeathFxa

Jun 18, 2020
if you use the cheats the baby that will be born will be white so I recommend to get 15000 points alone

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
The crystal doors require you to touch every single one of a single type of crystals spread between 2 screens. Touching the wrong color will reset everything though.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
what do i do after the "final battle"? after i win the fight and go to the next room it puts me to the "spawn" point like normal and i dont know what is diferent.

and there is a max level for gaming? and is there any importance for that cup level ?

Last edited:

Mbiosin

Sep 18, 2018
2 Questions: How does one trigger the Close-Up scenes where NPCs fuck the doll like in the OP?

Also, is it possible to customize her looks like in the first image of the OP?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
what do i do after the "final battle"? after i win the fight and go to the next room it puts me to the "spawn" point like normal and i dont know what is diferent.

and there is a max level for gaming? and is there any importance for that cup level ?
How did you get past this room?
death.jpg
Only way I can go is back since they will catch me no matter what I do.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
2 Questions: How does one trigger the Close-Up scenes where NPCs fuck the doll like in the OP?

You need to raise her NTR stat enough to allow her to go outside on her own. From there you can either talk to NPCs or walk to certain locations to trigger those scenes.

Reactions: Mbiosin
Apr 21, 2020
Stuck on level 8, the crystal door woint open, even after pushing all the blue crystals...
Anyone know what to do?
I have the same problem, would like a tip or a solution.
to unlock blue door, only touch all blue crystal.
crystal progress is reset upon touching other crystal with different colour.

to unlock red door do the same with all red crystal,
same mechanic where progress will reset when you touch other colour.

Apr 21, 2020

sex level 7,
either go out with the doll to other location and do it outside,
OR
doll go out alone and doing it with other man.[require different npc on different location]

Reactions: Mbiosin

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
they are super slow,
wait diagonally from their location, they will either move vertical or horizontal.
you can evade them.
Oh wow, they were not suppossed to be almost as fast as I am... That makes everything so much easier. Lucky for me re-downloading game fixed that.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
can someone tell me what to do in lv 9. I'm at the park and inside the sand there are four fence that take you to the area with those thing trying to get you. i'm lost

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
what are the steps to getting ur robot pregnant? also, how do u get her pregnant with NTR? Or a more general question, how do u even begin ntr?
Oh, also, how do u get to customize her? Customize being piercings and whatnot, I already get the clothing part. Thanks in advance!

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Please read the thread, most of your questions are already answered. Maybe a bit haphazardly though.

can someone tell me what to do in lv 9. I'm at the park and inside the sand there are four fence that take you to the area with those thing trying to get you. i'm lost
Accumulate Energy and grab those boosters. Eventually the teleporter in the middle will spawn an accessory (heart icon). This opened up the way forward in the first "dimension" of that level.
what are the steps to getting ur robot pregnant? also, how do u get her pregnant with NTR?
I did'n finish the game yet, but others say that you need to reach maximum clothing level. Go to PC -> Home -> Right way (a room with the golden doll picture) -> clothing icon. Buying new clothes requires GP.

Or a more general question, how do u even begin ntr?
1. Unlock Town
2. Use EP in town to place buildings and NPC
3. Build Cafe and place blonde-haired male just outside
4. Send Doll to work in the Cafe
5. Return home alone and go to sleep. Do this until game asks you if you want to continue.

Oh, also, how do u get to customize her? Customize being piercings and whatnot, I already get the clothing part. Thanks in advance!
Continue through Battle levels. On higher stages bosses drop red heart items after you defeat them. These are so-called Picture Decorations. Use them in RPGM Menu ('X' key) -> Items -> Key items. Make sure to save beforehand, as application of some items is irreversible (e.g. tattoo).

BTW, nipple piercing item is found at level 9, just lying on a beach, no boss to defeat in sign.

Reactions: HatlessHobie

dongdd

Dec 7, 2018
So are the ntr scenes just the ones where you go to sleep while she's working or is there anything else?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
So are the ntr scenes just the ones where you go to sleep while she's working or is there anything else?
When you get your NTR level high enough, she can leave home on her own and she has NTR scenes that are variations of the various heart scenes + a couple of extras. There's a goblin rape one in the forest past the castle at the dead end and a punk rape one for going past the bondage room door.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
to unlock blue door, only touch all blue crystal.
crystal progress is reset upon touching other crystal with different colour.

to unlock red door do the same with all red crystal,
same mechanic where progress will reset when you touch other colour.
I only turned ON blue crystals and it didn't open.

Reactions: Violetix

hhguy9999

Sep 10, 2020
Full Save, for scenes that is. I played most of the game then got bored of grind for ep/looking for secret rooms so i modded the last bit of the castle in, also put in all the picture items. She is not pregnant but be careful and dont click last option in the clothing tab unless thats your thing. To see scenes send her to work then sleep, or walk around town as doll. After finishing a scene clicking "random number" or whatever it says (should be the top option) will put you in the next scene, just keep clicking it till u get one u like. U can use up and down keys sometimes to change things in the scene. Dont know if you need just the save slot or the config as well so i just put both.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes