hentaisenshi

Jan 19, 2018
Alright, i think i figured it out. If you fuck her more than the other people, she will gain heart eyes when you fuck her while in the cutscene thingy where its not just the small pixel avatars fucking. Fuck her multiple times, down as much ep pots as you can to see her do the ahegao.

If she gets pregnant, you will be able to make her give birth in the castle, inside the keep, on the second floor just before going up to the throne. Now this is just guesswork on my part, since the save posted here doesn't seem to have her go heart eyed at me, and instead does so while being fucked by other people, who had sex with her the most will influence which baby she pops out.

The save file from here had blonde hair, and then a game over, so i assumed the mc wasn't doing most of the fucking in that save.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Alright, i think i figured it out. If you fuck her more than the other people, she will gain heart eyes when you fuck her while in the cutscene thingy where its not just the small pixel avatars fucking. Fuck her multiple times, down as much ep pots as you can to see her do the ahegao.

If she gets pregnant, you will be able to make her give birth in the castle, inside the keep, on the second floor just before going up to the throne. Now this is just guesswork on my part, since the save posted here doesn't seem to have her go heart eyed at me, and instead does so while being fucked by other people, who had sex with her the most will influence which baby she pops out.

The save file from here had blonde hair, and then a game over, so i assumed the mc wasn't doing most of the fucking in that save.
Oh lord, thanks for the info. I actually grinded her up manually with the MC only up to Sex Level 10 with no other NPC fucking her even once, until I decided it took too long to get to level 12 and save edited the numbers for her to reach Sex Level 12, will find out now what shows up after not cucking her out to NPCs.

Edit: And it looks like it's the same as the other ending basically. She gives birth and the baby is dependent who fucks the most. Since MC was screwing the most, the baby was... Well, it's kinda creepy but it's completely and utterly featureless. No hair, no face, no nothing. It's like she gave birth to a bowling pin. And it's not much of an ending either, there's no credits or anything. It's just Game Over. The only good thing is apparently she gave birth to a new human instead of an NPC human? I dunno, the story for this game is piecemeal.

very little, you can disable this completely by not buying NPC (and you can reset them if you buy accidentally, some of NPCs are girls you can fuck but you can't tell upfront what's unlocked). if you buy blonde guy near enter he will fuck your girl when she works
You can actually tell which NPC is what by the arrow color. Blues are male NPCs which fuck your robot if you let her work at night with them spawned. Pinks are girls, that you can also strip and sex with high enough Sex Level or a new sex scene, and yellow arrows are for where your android works or buildings to make.

On another note, anybody found any way to fix the animation at the park, or does the game need an update to fix that? It's a pretty serious and consistent bug if getting that animation immediately locks down the game on that scene without fail.

Edit: Great. Okay so, you need to get your girl raped by the blonde dude near the park after working in order for the park sex animation to work for the MC for some reason. That's why it always froze for me. Now it's working fine. I imagine others didn't have this bug.

Last edited:

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Edit: Great. Okay so, you need to get your girl raped by the blonde dude near the park after working in order for the park sex animation to work for the MC for some reason. That's why it always froze for me. Now it's working fine. I imagine others didn't have this bug.
Thanks for figuring that out. That explains why I've never encountered this bug.
It's likely here to stay, unless someone writes a letter to Fuyou and they decide to fix it and produce a new version, or someone with working knowledge of RPG Maker MV spends their time to debug and fix it. I currently don't even have the editor installed, though it would be fun to poke around.

Well, it's kinda creepy but it's completely and utterly featureless. No hair, no face, no nothing. It's like she gave birth to a bowling pin.
Maybe that's a metaphor designed to make fun of the player or something. Or I'm reading too much into it, lol.
Either way, that's intriguing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SolaDiRyuvia

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
From what I can tell about the NTR stuff, so long as you never trigger the scene where the NPC rapes the girl going home from work, it can never happen regardless of what other NPCs you have added. That scene seems to only trigger when trying to sleep at night and it gives you a message with "continue?" as an option.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
The fact that the screen can randomly freeze (most often when changing modes/zones) is the worst part of it.
What do you mean? I didn't notice anything like this.

Try to replace NW.js version, newer one don't always run better. In fact I've stuck with 0.38.4 on Linux as it works great and I don't want anything anymore than that.

1. backup game directory
2. remove everything from it other than "www" directory and "package.json" file
3. download NW.js archive for your OS from ("Normal", not "SDK")
4. inside the downloaded archive should be a single folder with a bunch of files, "nw.exe" is one of them.
5. unpack all those files inside game's directory
6. use "nw.exe" to lauch the game (you can rename it to "Game.exe" if you want)

This instruction should work for any RPG Maker MV game.
Please tell me if you find a version that works well for you.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Thanks for figuring that out. That explains why I've never encountered this bug.
It's likely here to stay, unless someone writes a letter to Fuyou and they decide to fix it and produce a new version, or someone with working knowledge of RPG Maker MV spends their time to debug and fix it. I currently don't even have the editor installed, though it would be fun to poke around.

Maybe that's a metaphor designed to make fun of the player or something. Or I'm reading too much into it, lol.
Either way, that's intriguing.
Turns out I didn't look hard enough, the baby had black hair but it blended in to the background. Still spooky though. Gotta say though, there's really not much difference between the MC's scenes and the NTR scenes. It's basically just body count. The scenes and animations are all shared pretty much. Still real good though. Funny enough, the NTR straight up never happens if you despawn the blonde guy. You can basically spawn every single other NPC, but the blonde guy is apparently the ringleader of NTR. I find that funny.

I'm also trying to find all the remaining sex scenes, but I'm having quite a bit of trouble for it. The bloody "NEW" notification on the Menu Yu is irritating the hell outta me. I believe I found all of the pink arrows I can, MC and NTR scene'd all I can and found the goblins past the castle. But the damn "NEW" notifier is still there. I've gotta be missing something. I recently found the maid cafe's hole in the wall animation too. It's sparking my inner Sherlock Holmes. Unless the NEW is supposed to indicate being able to become pregnant and birthing, in that case problem solved and Occam's Razor wins again.

What REALLY confuses me though, is the 1st floor of the final dungeon. For some reason there's a Save prompt there, and an abyss full of ghosts. What does one gain from going there? There wasn't a star down there either when I beat the final boss. And what the heck are the signs with numbers for? What do they mean?

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
If you're looking for a way to passively gain money, you can send the girl out to work and then hold down the up button on the bed. Make sure you either never triggered the NTR stuff or just remove all the npcs before doing so.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
What do you mean? I didn't notice anything like this.

Try to replace NW.js version, newer one don't always run better. In fact I've stuck with 0.38.4 on Linux as it works great and I don't want anything anymore than that.

1. backup game directory
2. remove everything from it other than "www" directory and "package.json" file
3. download NW.js archive for your OS from ("Normal", not "SDK")
4. inside the downloaded archive should be a single folder with a bunch of files, "nw.exe" is one of them.
5. unpack all those files inside game's directory
6. use "nw.exe" to lauch the game (you can rename it to "Game.exe" if you want)

This instruction should work for any RPG Maker MV game.
Please tell me if you find a version that works well for you.
Doesn't help, it something wrong with game itself. With speedhack x100 game can freeze even in first PC menu, lmao

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Stage 9 confuses me. I got to the death desert area and can't figure out what to do there. I see the number pop up when moving around but I don't know what they're supposed to be for.

123456789apples

Oct 11, 2018
Stage 9 confuses me. I got to the death desert area and can't figure out what to do there. I see the number pop up when moving around but I don't know what they're supposed to be for.
Accumulate Energy and grab those boosters. Eventually the teleporter in the middle will spawn an accessory (heart icon). This opened up the way forward in the first "dimension" of that level.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
So what do you do in the "final battle"? I can't take step outside starting area because I will get ganged by instant game over enemies.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Anyone know what the Work Level does? I'm assuming she has to, well, work her ass off to level up. I'm guessing it's for increased pay for prostitution and jobs?

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Hey folks, I've uploaded the next game in this series: EP Girl (yep, what an unimaginative name).
It's not a full-blown sequel, more like a small spin-off that could have been just a part of first game as well. Judging by release dates on DLSite it was made in just a month.

Currently Fuyou is working on , if I understood correctly it's a game in the same vein as this, but with female protagonist this time. It's scheduled for release at the end of October.
Let's hope that there will be no delays, new game won't use DRM protection and that our madlad developer gets proper monetary compensation for their effort.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
From memory there's something you need to collect from heading to the left or right exits (both lead to the same area).

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes