Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I skipped the resource grind entirely with cheats and even used a speedhack and it still took me several hours just to get all the stat related unlocks.

If I remembered to keep my completed save before I deleted the game I would've shared it in an instant, nobody should have to go through the mind numbing experience of 100%ing this game like I did, especially if they're not cheating.

If you consider the robot your emotional interest then yes, extremely. There's more content with her whoring herself or getting raped than there is with you being with her, and to even put a dent in your stat progress you need to let her get fucked by other people all the time or else it's going to take exorbitantly longer.

After she's gotten creampied a few thousand times (not joking), you can unlock her pregnancy state in the costume screen which affects all of her costumes and sex scenes (They're very poor edits of the originals though). It is irreversible and you can manually trigger a fade to black birth scene that ends on a back view of the swaddled baby. Not sure if the scene's affected by her hidden NTR stat (mine was absolutely massive by the end of the game), but for me the scene had the baby be blonde and it ended with the normal game over screen.
The birth is the end of the game? How do you make her give birth? I kinda just assumed game was endless when I beat the final boss.

Dolt

May 12, 2019
Save file, this game is wayyy too grindy
How is it too grindy, to the point of needing a save file? Set the robowaifu to work->go to your bed->put a weight on your up key to forward time. You'll have to press space to lvl up work 11 times, then you have infinite money this way.

Dolt

May 12, 2019
Keep going up to that alien mini game play a while
But for how long? I've played it until I got the locket, and quite a bit after. No more audio cues to indicate progression, but when I exit it looks exactly the same.

Apr 21, 2020
how da fuck do you get to level 4 i'm stuck in loop on level 3 it's infuriating
the exit is mirror either up + down OR left + right.

search for exit without reflection.

if the exit at the south / bottom, check north of it for another exit.
if both exit available then that exit is mirrored and not the true exit.

choose the one without reflection/mirror to move to the next location.

Same. Could anyone write how to get past Stage 3? I'm stuck in the loop as well.
what i said above.

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenCitizen

hexgeon

Sep 6, 2018
Stuck on lvl 3. I liked this game, but it's a pain in the ass when the mecanics aren't explained. Please make walkthrough, so it would be less frustrating for a newbees.

Reactions: luanis

Violetix

Dec 5, 2020
Stuck on level 8, the crystal door woint open, even after pushing all the blue crystals...
Anyone know what to do?

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes