dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i'm having problem with the next second stage where you go to cave but inside the cave there is a box and the road but is block by water and i look around the cave but there only exit.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowLurker99

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
There seems to be a bug or something at the park area of the town. When you try to have sex with the doll at the heart near the bench it shows the doll preparing for a doggystyle and there's some prompts like a pause, a purple heart, skin tone and auto. The problem is nothing works. No key does anything. The heart shows up at around Sex Level 5.

Also to those whining about the grind, just use the bleeding save editor for Christ's sake. It's there to skip the tedious parts of a game for a reason. No need to blither about it here.

Last edited:

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Wow, I'm glad this game has piqued interest of the public a bit.
I'll try to respond to some of your comments.

I feel like everything this game is trying to do, Monster Girl Bifrost does 10,000,000x better.
These are completely different games.

Quite the interesting game, kinda trippy but also very comfy.
This. You've eloquently summarized my perception of it.

What are all the 5 level things that cost 10k at the last level to upgrade? No idea.
But since there's minimun text, it doesn't tell you what outfit does what.
I think that is a part of NES-style aesthetic.

Cheated and maxed them all, noticed no dif.
Of course you won't. You cheated instead of actually playing the game.
Descriptions of gained upgrades can be found in Skills menu.

Most of its 'features' feel like functionally pointless distractions to give the illusion of meaningful content.
Pretty much yes. One can argue that every existing singleplayer video game is "pointless distraction to give the illusion of meaningful content".
Probably this one is just not for you.
Still I find it very impressive in contrast to hundreds upon hundreds of "games" that show you HCG when you lose in bog-standard RPG Maker battle.

Because she's a robot. Not someone you are in a relationship with.
This is debatable, lol. I won't bother arguing with you, but you can throw this idea in, for example, this thread, for fun.

Either way, the NTR tag, while accurate, is unlikely to give any NTR fans with actual taste any real joy
Good.

Since sex is tied to outfits, the progression you want to see is tied to buying those, which are the most expensive things in the game. The last 1 costs I think 1 million. You make maybe 300 from a days work.
The grind is absurd, which is why I just cheated.
The game has idle (or clicker)-style mechanics. You start slow, use resources to upgrade your stuff and get more resources. This creates a feedback loop that causes (usually exponential) growth in resources amount. While in this game max upgrade level is limited, you still have facilities that produce money passively, and upgrading your character opens up new levels of the world map with increasing amounts of GP to pillage.

I won't even try it. I will just pray for someone to send a save instead of grinding my barely existing social life out of it.
I recommend you to look through images in 'www/img' dir to get an idea what the game has to offer. Don't expect much.
This is the case when "the journey is more important than the destination". What the fun is in getting someone else's save to Cookie Clicker?

There seems to be a bug or something at the park area of the town. When you try to have sex with the doll at the heart near the bench it shows the doll preparing for a doggystyle and there's some prompts like a pause, a purple heart, skin tone and auto. The problem is nothing works. No key does anything. The heart shows up at around Sex Level 5.
You've probably found a bug, but I doubt that it was caused by translation.
This scene worked for me, but I found it by repeatedly choosing "Move somewhere else" after sex (starting in the apartment). Try this, maybe it will sort itself out.

Last edited:

weishiau

Jan 17, 2019

Also to those whining about the grind, just use the bleeding save editor for Christ's sake. It's there to skip the tedious parts of a game for a reason. No need to blither about it here.
That might be NTR options problem i have the same problem but i don't know how to fix

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Anyone in the mood to tell me what Variables is what in
Help needed

Sep 13, 2019
using the save editor to keep track of the hidden variable, i found that the doll has a love and a ntr variable set. if the ntr set is high she can go out alone to prostitute herself. really nice imo.

Reactions: RottenCitizen

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
I see this comes with an incomplete save, but until a full save is posted, how do I get to the gallery?

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Sadly it looks like that didn't work, I grinded up a bit to Sex Level 7 and when it transitioned to the park area the soft lock happened again. Oh the joys of ver 1.0 and its bugginess.

Reactions: RottenCitizen
Apr 21, 2020
making flash game out of RPGmaker is basically making side scrolling platform game out of Visual basic programming.

i believe i won't see a single glitch based on the effort on making this game.
my tiny peepee named hulk is pleased with such amazing effort.

i will make sure my next nut is dedicated to whoever make this game.
cheers~

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I've made it through to the end of the game. Well, end, it's more like endless because I didn't see any credits. But basically it's a long long grind for cash and EP. But thanks to the save editor I just skipped through all the grind without too much problem if I felt it was taking too long for the time I spent. The final dungeons however, kind of gives some sort of lore to the game. The first 9 dungeons didn't have much story. Well that or I'm looking into it too hard. Probably the latter. I spent 7 hours on this bloody game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than those details, it's pretty much fuck your waifudroid, knock her up (HOW?!), get dolla, and I guess rebuild the (digital?) world? I enjoyed my time with it at least. Wish it had a proper ending though. The final dungeons were also pretty tough and tedious to get through. The final bosses need you to find 11 stars through 11 mini-dungeons of varying difficulty, not to mention the final dungeon had 30 bloody floors to get through, made me rage slightly but at least they were short. You need to have a high level of patience for this game if you want to finish it.

Last edited:

darkgryffon

Feb 27, 2018
how da fuck do you get to level 4 i'm stuck in loop on level 3 it's infuriating
your not alone. and theres no hints to my knowledge. ive tried back tracking, ive tried walking for a while, ive tried many different doors or looking for a pattern or something but i just dont see it unless there are "dead ends" that just lead to an infinitely looping room till you go back

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I skipped the resource grind entirely with cheats and even used a speedhack and it still took me several hours just to get all the stat related unlocks.

If I remembered to keep my completed save before I deleted the game I would've shared it in an instant, nobody should have to go through the mind numbing experience of 100%ing this game like I did, especially if they're not cheating.

Is this gmae actually ntr?
If you consider the robot your emotional interest then yes, extremely. There's more content with her whoring herself or getting raped than there is with you being with her, and to even put a dent in your stat progress you need to let her get fucked by other people all the time or else it's going to take exorbitantly longer.

What is pregnancy content?
After she's gotten creampied a few thousand times (not joking), you can unlock her pregnancy state in the costume screen which affects all of her costumes and sex scenes (They're very poor edits of the originals though). It is irreversible and you can manually trigger a fade to black birth scene that ends on a back view of the swaddled baby. Not sure if the scene's affected by her hidden NTR stat (mine was absolutely massive by the end of the game), but for me the scene had the baby be blonde and it ended with the normal game over screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ThrowMeSway
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes