RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Hmm looks like it was a bug in that was fixed in v1.01 but I'm not sure if the translation was ever updated to that version.
Not sure either, but it looks like I've uploaded old version with the bug.
I've got this version from infamous cat site.

If someone has newer version then please send me a link and I'll reapply the translation patch and update this thread.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Not sure either, but it looks like I've uploaded old version with the bug.
I've got this version from infamous cat site.

If someone has newer version then please send me a link and I'll reapply the translation patch and update this thread.
Try this,

Reactions: RottenCitizen

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Pre-patched game v1.01:

Win: - -
Linux: - -

Last edited:
Reactions: f95poke

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
The game is pretty creative, and the pixel art is pretty well done, the grind is just too much for me though, I am interested in the developers next game, just hope it's not as a grindy as this game.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Well, I got over it, it was hellish. but I have a question. How do I unlock the latest game? the one in the upper right corner.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
Where's the Pregnancy in this? Played this for about 2 hours. Haven't found the Pregnancy
pregnancy is the last level of costume level (7) and you need to confirm it and there is no going back

and someone can tell me, why are there in the dlsite 2 games that we cant buy from them? (i not used to the dlsite to understand properly)

Last edited:

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys, did u have any guide? I"m trying to get the pregnant but idk how to get that.
pregnancy is last tier of "Wear", 100000G

Well, I got over it, it was hellish. but I have a question. How do I unlock the latest game? the one in the upper right corner.
All mini-games are unlocked in battle portion of the game. They are usually hidden in nooks and crannies, look for non-obvious passages on the map walls, or unusual openings between objects(like torches on "holy chapel" level)

Anyway, I recommend saveeditonline for when the grind becomes too much later in the game. For EP points you just need to edit max value, and they will adjust with any new EP gain.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Sorry, I've messed up latest version number. It's 1.01, not 1.1.
Edited the posts.

As was already said, there is no new content, just bugfixes that hopefully resolve problems with crystal doors on level 8.

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
Sorry, I've messed up latest version number. It's 1.01, not 1.1.
Edited the posts.

As was already said, there is no new content, just bugfixes that hopefully resolve problems with crystal doors on level 8.
I can't get past the first stage. After I get the first 'card' and go to the the doll's picture nothing happens. Any ideas about what I should do? Thanks

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
pregnancy is last tier of "Wear", 100000G

All mini-games are unlocked in battle portion of the game. They are usually hidden in nooks and crannies, look for non-obvious passages on the map walls, or unusual openings between objects(like torches on "holy chapel" level)

Anyway, I recommend saveeditonline for when the grind becomes too much later in the game. For EP points you just need to edit max value, and they will adjust with any new EP gain.
saveeditonline? That's something new to me.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes