Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
I unlocked the town and tried the NPCs and buildings, and for some reason 2 scenes after climax (police station and first ntr scene) the game stopped working. i tried restarting the game but those scenes are still bugged, anyone else have those problems?.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
I unlocked the town and tried the NPCs and buildings, and for some reason 2 scenes after climax (police station and first ntr scene) the game stopped working. i tried restarting the game but those scenes are still bugged, anyone else have those problems?.
Sounds like you somehow effed up game's files. Try downloading it again from the OP and extract to a short path (like C:\hgames\EP_Doll on Windows). Then copy your saves (they are stored in www/save directory inside game's dir).

Тут один персонаж уже жаловался на подобные проблемы, ему помогло.

Reactions: Motor3Fase

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
Sounds like you somehow effed up game's files. Try downloading it again from the OP and extract to a short path (like C:\hgames\EP_Doll on Windows). Then copy your saves (they are stored in www/save directory inside game's dir).

Тут один персонаж уже жаловался на подобные проблемы, ему помогло.
Thank you very much, that solved it. (y)

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
Turns out I didn't look hard enough, the baby had black hair but it blended in to the background. Still spooky though. Gotta say though, there's really not much difference between the MC's scenes and the NTR scenes. It's basically just body count. The scenes and animations are all shared pretty much. Still real good though. Funny enough, the NTR straight up never happens if you despawn the blonde guy. You can basically spawn every single other NPC, but the blonde guy is apparently the ringleader of NTR. I find that funny.

I'm also trying to find all the remaining sex scenes, but I'm having quite a bit of trouble for it. The bloody "NEW" notification on the Menu Yu is irritating the hell outta me. I believe I found all of the pink arrows I can, MC and NTR scene'd all I can and found the goblins past the castle. But the damn "NEW" notifier is still there. I've gotta be missing something. I recently found the maid cafe's hole in the wall animation too. It's sparking my inner Sherlock Holmes. Unless the NEW is supposed to indicate being able to become pregnant and birthing, in that case problem solved and Occam's Razor wins again.

What REALLY confuses me though, is the 1st floor of the final dungeon. For some reason there's a Save prompt there, and an abyss full of ghosts. What does one gain from going there? There wasn't a star down there either when I beat the final boss. And what the heck are the signs with numbers for? What do they mean?
Walk as a doll literally EVERYWHERE you can in all maps, there's plenty of hidden scenes and a room by the "alley" if you keep walking right, but still can't get rid of the "NEW" notifier either.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Here is my save file. Extract the files to the save folder (Game Folder\www\save).
Everything should be unlocked. You can get the Doll pregnant by choosing the question mark icon
under the clothing tab.
Thank you

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
ok it says i need 50End or 10End for things.
What does that mean and how do I get/acquire it/them.
that just means you need 50 or 10 of the things being manufactured to be available before you can cash out.
Sorry about that, I've even noticed it but then completely forgot to edit it to something more understandable. As with probably dozen other things.
Wanted to release more or less playable version ASAP.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

weebdweeb

Sep 24, 2018
Jesus Christ almighty lord, I found a way to save with the 100% saves. Like holy hell you would not believe the time I've wasted trying to find a solution.

IMPORTANT: IF YOU HAVE THE 100% SAVE FILE ALREADY IN \WWW\SAVE FOLDER, MOVE THE CONTENTS OUTSIDE THE FOLDER AND GO TO STEP 2.

EDIT: I SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED THIS BEFORE BUT ONCE YOU MOVE THE 100% SAVE FILE OUT OF THE SAVE FOLDER, DELETE THE FOLDER. IT HAS READ ONLY ATTRIBUTES AND IT CANNOT BE REMOVED.

So here's what you do:

1) Download any of the 2 100% save files here in the thread and unzip it

2) Open the game, start a new game and save anywhere and any slot.

3) Close the game and go to your save files located under \www\save

4) Open the new save that you created with Notepad (or whatever you use) and do the same for the 100% save.

5) Copy the contents from the 100% and paste them into the new save

6) Vwa-fucking-lah you can now save.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackrockomega

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
What are the actual variable names for the love variables and NTR variables? Can you have high in both and get either ending by the end by manipulating the variables? Also, how do you raise work level?

Last edited:

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
Also could someone post an image of the black haired baby to see if we can confirm if it's different or the same from the complete blank white one that people are saying you get by cheating?

sasa75

Aug 7, 2021
Also could someone post an image of the black haired baby to see if we can confirm if it's different or the same from the complete blank white one that people are saying you get by cheating?
There are only two variations of the baby in the game files. The black haired and the blonde haired.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes