Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Demo is very early in development (being the first demo it makes sense), no girl on girl in the game or the asset files but we could see it later down the line depending on whether fuyou wants to go that route. That being said I have a feeling we may see something involving the sister though in what capacity remains unknown at the moment.

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
And what's the point of that if most of the h-content requires you to transform?
At the moment.

Who knows if future content will include male scenes. Of course its doubtful and if MTF really doesnt suit your tastes, then dont play it.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
And what's the point of that if most of the h-content requires you to transform?
I guess there's the inadvertent point that we'll be missing out if we're not willing to broaden our horizons. Good thing there's a wide pool of games available, room for everybody and everything.
At the moment.

Who knows if future content will include male scenes. Of course its doubtful and if MTF really doesnt suit your tastes, then dont play it.
The game already has scenes for both. The gallery looks like it might be split (F/M), too.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
There will be content for playing as a male, Fuyou mentions it in the blog. And as makeitso said, there's already content for playing as a male in the game and the assets also show content for the male path as well: you will be able to get female npcs pregnant for example. If anything, the game offers a bit of replayability by having different storylines planned if you decide to stick to female or male route.

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
For me the problem with this games is that you cannot skip the slow events. I played the last game (EP Battle Girl) and I had to drop it because I just couldn't stand wainting for almost a minute for each shitty event in the city in the normal map. I wanted to see them all, but having to wait without skipping was shit.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
..so right now in this early demo, there's about a 70/30 split in H scenes between female form and male form, and based on what Fuyou has mentioned in the blog posts leading up to this first demo release, I expect that ratio to carry forward. In this demo, each form has a defeat scene for each of the two bosses and each form has 4 NPC scenes in the school. Where the female form has an edge in scenes are in the harassment from trash mobs and in H-attacks from bosses, neither of which occur against the male form, as well as the EP extraction machine.

It is clear, however, that the transformation is both the point of the game and integral to the plot, and that male-only feasibility is only being included for challenge and depth, so if MTF makes ya limp, well, then this game likely just isn't for you.

As for skipping scenes, like in EP Battle Girl, you can't skip them outright, but you can hold down Z to make them run at 2x speed.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
Last game, at the end, you were shown a really cute girl...I thought she was gonna be the protagonist of the next game... I was really looking forward to it. Maybe the game after this one.

4th preview image does look like his female form was made to look like his granny? The protagonist in his female form does look VERY old.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Last game, at the end, you were shown a really cute girl...I thought she was gonna be the protagonist of the next game... I was really looking forward to it. Maybe the game after this one.

4th preview image does look like his female form was made to look like his granny? The protagonist in his female form does look VERY old.
Fuyou's games look to be stand alone so far, this game is still very early in development so not sure if it will also be stand alone. That's he's sister actually, they both go to the magic academy and share the same room, the sister is in a magic chair since she can't seem to use her legs.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018

The protagonist and his sister just have silver/white hair. That's not indicative of age.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
And as makeitso said, there's already content for playing as a male in the game and the assets also show content for the male path as well: you will be able to get female npcs pregnant for example.
Just to be clear because you're using different tenses here: can the male already impregnate or is that planned content?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Just to be clear because you're using different tenses here: can the male already impregnate or is that planned content?
From what I can tell, currently there's no way to do so normally but the assets are in game already. You can edit your save to temporary enable the scenes but I haven't seen a way to do so without editing the save. I'd imagine there will be a sex level you need to raise like the previous games before you can do it without save edits. It's also not really worth it to do the save edit since changing screens resets the switch but if you want to try it out it's switch 87 "Pregnat.sex".

1658684312371.png

Reactions: Furmilk

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
So. I'm probably missing something obvious, but what do you do after the colors invert?
I'm just walking around, nothing's happening and can't interact with anything.
The school layout isn't terribly intuitive with a number of looping maps. Basically you have to reach a certain room which'll take you to the first dungeon. I may try to come up with a map later.

For now, from the protagonist's dorm, go left, left, then left or right, and that'll take you to the world map

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I played the version with red haired girl this one looks very similar

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Oh man, I really liked the previous game, hoping this will continue that satisfying corruption theme the last one was real good at. Wonder if the sister here is gonna be included more, that'd be pretty nice.

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
I already said I wasn't going to play it, no need to lecture.
Not a lecture, just simply pointing out that it's an early demo that could be called bare bones. So the final product could be completely different from the v0.01 and be heavily male mc focused.

But like I said, it's doubtful and if you don't enjoy or even live with the MTF stuff then it's cool, you don't have to play it. An awful lot of people here seem to forget that and go on massive tirades over it.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes