Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Am ma forget to say this
I been following these series
It kinda fascinating. It like it has some deeper meaning in story like other game u just student doing student stuff then one day u probably drugged then begin adventure and start to lose urself in imagination until it become reality and very first in series like u just bought robo girl or something i dont remember much to make money but there also glitching things in every series. I bet these thing are void that the girl went tooo deep and ....
very interesting

SwiftShot

Oct 19, 2018
Just wanted to say this, but not everyone has a to extract files with (7z) you know like myself.

Jimboguy

Jul 31, 2018
Are the x-ray options in some scenes something you need to toggle, and is the nipple-pen stuff implemented in v0.10?

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
Looking forward to this. I wonder how many different endings there'll be.

Also, is it just me, or does the boy form have a higher EP gain rate overall?

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Looking forward to this. I wonder how many different endings there'll be.

Also, is it just me, or does the boy form have a higher EP gain rate overall?
Hm.. just tested it.. EP gain rate is the same between forms (for killing enemies anyway.. are you referring to sexing up the NPCs?)

if you mean EM (MP), then yes, the boy form as way more gain opportunities, but he also has a much, much smaller max pool

rudz

Jun 11, 2018
There is a on Ci-En that shows some new levels. Also, as per E-Point, "when the protagonist is male, the boss will become female after being defeated". So we can fuck bosses now, oh my the turntables.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
There is a on Ci-En that shows some new levels. Also, as per E-Point, "when the protagonist is male, the boss will become female after being defeated". So we can fuck bosses now, oh my the turntables.
its not tables turned.. its when you lose to a boss in boy form...
You can already do that now with the two bosses in the demo.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Meh not liking the male char, kinda boring looking dude.

Female content so far is good.

You would think the dev learned that an M-protag wasnt that great of a hit after dropping it in EP Battle.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Time to stretch out some monster pussy :WeSmart:.

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
does anyone here have their other game? i mean . with save, if possible....

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes