Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Latest blog post revealed some good news for fans of the previous game, of which I am one, appearance changing traps are coming back and unique clothes for use in the dungeons are back as well. Stage 5 looks to be plants/tentacles theme and 6 is machine themed I think?

Reactions: Nightfall1

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
The main draw of Fuyou's games is the fact that you don't need to understand Japanese to play his games at all, not even a little bit. The inventory can be brute-forced through much more easily than others because its so obvious what they're for.

The pixel art and the switch from 2D to 3D gameplay is really nice, but the fact that the plot is imaged based and left for the player to go through is really unique. The main problem with his previous work in Battle Girl was its drawn out cutscenes that couldn't be actively skipped or sped up, especially considering how some of the bosses took a while to beat.

Looking at the unqiue sales of his previous games skyrocketing with EP BG, I'm looking forward to see his next few games. His artstyle has so much potential.

Reactions: swolechic

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
The Fuyou games are a good example of iterating on a working formula. The items and mechanics can be traced all the way back to Doll, and I wouldn't have it any other way - keep the things we love and put them to fresh use~

Happy to see steady progress. Another benefit of not completely reinventing the wheel every time.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
The main draw of Fuyou's games is the fact that you don't need to understand Japanese to play his games at all, not even a little bit. The inventory can be brute-forced through much more easily than others because its so obvious what they're for.

The pixel art and the switch from 2D to 3D gameplay is really nice, but the fact that the plot is imaged based and left for the player to go through is really unique. The main problem with his previous work in Battle Girl was its drawn out cutscenes that couldn't be actively skipped or sped up, especially considering how some of the bosses took a while to beat.

Looking at the unqiue sales of his previous games skyrocketing with EP BG, I'm looking forward to see his next few games. His artstyle has so much potential.
This is pretty much true for this game, its clearly about a male who isnt a good magic user, then some event (Whatever EP is meant to be I think) Lets him I guess relive the adventures of another magic user? Thats what I think, better idea then it being MtF which has been done to death now.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
I'll be looking through the png asset files for anything that doesn't show up in the demo that fuyou likely added in for testing/completed for next release, I enjoy looking through since it helps to see if the content I want to see is worth playing the game for and in the case of demos seeing how far along development is

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
Given the post where it was confirmed by the dev was posted Oct 17th, probably at most two weeks.

Ktails

Jul 23, 2019
This looks like a game like violated heroine question if u run out of hp do you have to start all over again? or is it just like VH?

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
This looks like a game like violated heroine question if u run out of hp do you have to start all over again? or is it just like VH?
can't say for sure yet if there is a game over screen or not since the demo doesn't go that far into the game yet but if this game is like the previous one there might be one enemy type with different variants that can make you game over that could be added in but otherwise, complete loss of health largely depends on the PC's gender. I haven't played as the male PC in the lvls so don't know about him but the girl PC can only lose health in boss fights and losing results in a repeatable sex scene that when you end it just puts you back at the hub world.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes