Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
no.. the premise is that it has to be a conscious decision
well I'll just skip then, iam really not into the ge stuff but if it male prog at last make it look like girl or futanari
i love their previous work EP Battle girl cuz it directly affected the protagonist and it fem prog
well thanks anyway

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Sooo why is there a legit trojan inside the zip?
Suspect false positive, see attached file.
First post updated.

This version is slightly different than what is posted on Ci-En. [...]
Let's leave this as an excercise to the reader.
I'd suggest marking the downloads as "fan translation" or similar; "Win (fan translation): MEGA - etc.". Just in case there's a compatibility issue or something down the line and players get confused about which version they're playing/troubleshooting.

Last edited:

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
well I'll just skip then, iam really not into the ge stuff but if it male prog at last make it look like girl or futanari
i love their previous work EP Battle girl cuz it directly affected the protagonist and it fem prog
well thanks anyway

Let me explain a bit more in detail..

Like the previous works, there's a "real world" and an "EP World".
In this one, the protagonist is male in the Real World, but in the EP World can be male or female, which is a conscious choice by the player/character (as in its not forced onto the character by any mechanic).

Fuyou stated that in the final version, there will eventually be a means to make the protagonist female in the Real World as well (that will be tied to the story), but is not currently in the demo.

There also isn't any "ge stuff", as all sexual interactions as male are with female NPCs/enemies.

yurrhurr345345

Jun 19, 2022
Suspect false positive, see attached file.

I'd suggest marking the downloads as "fan translation" or similar; "Win (fan translation): MEGA - etc.". Just in case there's a compatibility issue or something down the line and players get confused about which version they're playing/troubleshooting.
Nah man i let it run inside of sandboxie and it does some weird shit in the reg

Reactions: LordBalkara

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
Let me explain a bit more in detail..

Like the previous works, there's a "real world" and an "EP World".
In this one, the protagonist is male in the Real World, but in the EP World can be male or female, which is a conscious choice by the player/character (as in its not forced onto the character by any mechanic).

Fuyou stated that in the final version, there will eventually be a means to make the protagonist female in the Real World as well (that will be tied to the story), but is not currently in the demo.

There also isn't any "ge stuff", as all sexual interactions as male are with female NPCs/enemies.
thanks i guess I'll wait till it's full then

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Sooo why is there a legit trojan inside the zip?
False positive. But you should not trust strangers on the Internet and take your informational security seriously.
You can replace everything except 'www' directory with . I recommend version - although old, it worked great for me so far.
By the way, that's how I make Linux versions of RPG MV games.
Running H-games inside an offline VM is also a great idea.

Maybe later, if a mod insists. There should not be any incompatibilities, as the changes are minimal and they consist of message text replacement.
Again, I really hope that in near future there will be no need for special "UI cleanup" patches, everything will "just werk" nicely in multiple languages out of the box.

Last edited:
Reactions: makeitso

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
i'm gonna wait until there's a full save, because saving didn't work. i am not playing through the whole game again

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Nah man i let it run inside of sandboxie and it does some weird shit in the reg
Hard to say what that is without specifics, but I suspect it's just the usual stuff RPGM does. It calls home by default, too, which is obviously less than great. Haven't been burned, personally, by going off what VirusTotal says.

An offline sandbox, like RottenCitizen suggested, is the way to go if the VirusTotal scans are not good enough.

Matt44

Aug 3, 2017
How do you get the toggleable items like the fruit of depravity, stone of milk, egg of fertility and seal of pubic hair?

Drakoona

Feb 10, 2021
hey guys just a question I'm stuck in dungeon 5 where the protag is in a tower how would I defeat the dungeon?

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes