Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
First post updated.

This version is slightly different than what is posted on Ci-En.
I've removed language choice (this version is English-only) and cleaned up small things like Chinese glyphs in "Get <something>" messages.

You can find out exactly what changed by... hm... downloading both versions and `diff`-ing them? Let's leave this as an excercise to the reader.

Reactions: TheNextOne

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
I can't use "world map" after second boss
This appears to be a error he just caught and fixed with 0.51
Also according to comments, this is the final demo version, so its just waiting until release now. He appears to be also working on the DLSite page so that might go up in a few days

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
OP updated to v0.51.

By the way, this time Fuyou did an awesome job of accommodating my suggestions to improve the English translation (which I've sent him only yesterday's evening).
He even provided multiple versions of UI translation for each language.
I hope we'll be able to integrate all these language-specific versions into one, and in the future my hacky edits won't be needed anymore.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
OP updated to v0.51.

By the way, this time Fuyou did an awesome job of accommodating my suggestions to improve the English translation (which I've sent him only yesterday's evening).
He even provided multiple versions of UI translation for each language.
I hope we'll be able to integrate all these language-specific versions into one, and in the future my hacky edits won't be needed anymore.
thanks for updating. Oh,I can't wait for full version.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes