Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
how do i do that?
I'm assuming you are using Windows.
I was going to refer you to some MS help page, but it seems "tech-help" sites these days are burning dumpsters consisting of tons of JS, ads, trackers and irrelevant information.

So, how it works on my Windows 10 VM:
1. Right click the game's folder
2. Click "Properties" (last item in the menu)
3. In window that popped up, find "Read-Only" checkbox and uncheck it
4. Click "OK"
5. In another popped-up window, select "Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files" and click "OK"
6. Wait for operation to finish
7. Done

How do you get the toggleable items like the fruit of depravity, stone of milk, egg of fertility and seal of pubic hair?
I'm not sure, but I'm assuming there is no way to get them by using in-game means. You can edit your save file to give yourself these items, just like Powiratel did.

hey guys just a question I'm stuck in dungeon 5 where the protag is in a tower how would I defeat the dungeon?
Not sure what you mean. Current demo ends after six dungeons, the last is machine-themed.
Town locations are not dungeons, they have no goal to accomplish, just a few H-scenes with NPCs to collect. Most of town content is not yet finished.

!$Map_2b.png

Really don't like that file I'll be honest.
Suit yourself. I don't like your profile name.

Is the preg content in game yet?
I'm not sure. More extreme H content requires increasing hidden H-stats, just like in EPBG, which takes a lot of time with my playstyle.

what the hell should I do?
That's a tough philosophical question!
I've heard that touching grass helps to calm the mind and make your current situation more clear. Touching snow in this time of the year should also work.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Does this antivirus aggregator site really download the archive from the file share?
I highly doubt it. It probably scanned Pixeldrain site itself by searching its URL in AV databases. No wonder that it found a match in some database, malware is often distributed through file sharing services after all.
Ordinarily I give uploaders the benefit of the doubt that virus alerts are false positives, but after info in other posts made me more suspect I went and thoroughly ran it through 7 different antiviruses including VirusTotal, and replicated a previous user's idea to use Sandboxie.

There's honestly something wrong with the game or your changes did something to make it the most convincing false positive I've ever seen, it's fucking with the registry in ways it's not supposed to or ever has before and none of my scans have given a negative.

It was even a pain in the ass to get this downloaded in the first place to even run tests because of how quickly it's getting download prevented or sniped after being downloaded.

Even if this is a false positive, it needs proper fixing or a notice in the OP because browsers and firewalls are screaming bloody murder at it, it's requiring extra steps just to even download and play the thing because of security interference that a lot of users here aren't likely to know to do or how to do.

Thrownman

Sep 6, 2017
I see you can dress the boy up like a girl, but is there any actual content for that or is it just a visual thing?

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
I see you can dress the boy up like a girl, but is there any actual content for that or is it just a visual thing?
(for now at least) just a visual one-off. The Gallery Zone lets him try it on, but there are no interactions with it.. I didn't see anything with it in the unused game files either, but I only really skimmed those, and the absence of anything there isn't indicative of anything (for example, this demo has a ton more unused files than the last one, both likely setting up future stages and suggesting the final game will have even more).

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
for those having security issues, which DL link did you use? I'm not having any issues with the Mega link
Before the Mixdrop file went down I'd tested all of them, same issues across the board for Edge, Firefox, and Chrome. Both the download and the file itself are getting consistently flagged.

Last edited:

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
Before the Mixdrop file went down I'd tested all of them, same issues across the board for Edge, Firefox, and Chrome. Both the download and the file itself are getting consistently flagged.
Weird. For me the MEGA download is clean.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Weird. For me the MEGA download is clean.
That doesn't surprise me since it's almost certainly clean. The registry fuckery's just not playing nice with security measures, I just got done repeating all my tests on my laptop and I'm getting the same results that I got on my computer.

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
That doesn't surprise me since it's almost certainly clean. The registry fuckery's just not playing nice with security measures, I just got done repeating all my tests on my laptop and I'm getting the same results that I got on my computer.
Huh. Weird. What in gods name did OP do to the game, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Nghtly

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Apologies. Should I change it?
Of course you don't have to. I was trying to joke. Didn't turn out too well, sorry.
Fortunately F95 is not that kind of zone.

Even if this is a false positive, it needs proper fixing or a notice in the OP because browsers and firewalls are screaming bloody murder at it, it's requiring extra steps just to even download and play the thing because of security interference that a lot of users here aren't likely to know to do or how to do.
Okay, let's investigate this thoroughly.

I don't use any AVs, nor do I even run Windows. I also don't run any AVs in my Windows VMs. So I can't easily reproduce your results; I can try, but you'll have to tell me exactly what steps you took.

Full disclosure:
- Binaries from Windows version are originals from Fuyou's zip archive, in Linux version they are replaced with NW.JS 0.38.4
- I've been lazy this time and only uploaded the game to Mega, other links in the post were provided by a moderator (I don't know who exactly)
- I've just checked, and MEGA links at least are my original links

Here is the difference between v0.51 from Ci-En and archives in the OP:
- All JSON files in 'www/data' were prettified
-

As far as I understand, either binaries in Fuyou's archive or formatted and slightly changed JSON files trigger some heuristic in some AVs.

Please run a few tests for me:
- Check original file from Ci-En. I've uploaded it to MEGA:
- Check modified archive with replaced binaries (to NW.JS 0.38.4, Windows x86_64):

demise247

Oct 7, 2020
alright now that i got the game working saves n all, does anyone know how to un-pregnant the female hero? :KEK:
EDIT: also i can't turn off the fruit of depravity

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
the hunger has been fed

Honestly, I'm happy with the new update. It still has a long way to go before matching the content of EP BG, but it's already more fleshed out than I usually expect from other 0.5 versions of other games on this forum.

another half year and we may feed again

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
This trojan scare seems to visit most threads at least once and surfaces on F95 with predictable regularity. Not once has an actual threat been pointed out. It's been bad AV and leaps of logic.

Code can be messy but harmless. If you want to keep your main rig's virgin run going, use a different box. (y)

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes