Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
In the dungeon with the robot boxes? what are you supposed to do once you hit the save and are sent to a room full of game over roombas?

Edit: You're supposed to cast W, oops

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
I forgot what they're officially called but this is the first time we've been able to kill those game over enemies, in all the other games they couldn't be killed and had to be avoided but we can kill them in this one with the glacial bomb.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
What is the lore behind these games anyways? i mean the creator has a whole series of EP games so i was wondering if any sort of background is available on what exactly is going on.
Doll is probably the only game in the series that attempts to explain the EP universe/world. Its developments are the most detailed and the final level even has items that directly refer to the greater context. Battle Girl is more streamlined, but its progression and alternative endings paint a clear picture of the motivations at play. You can also read things into the (literal) start-up sequence of each game. The rest is conjecture and speculation because there is no narration within the games.

I'm happy to treat the games as separate instances in a loosely defined world. It's a brilliant way to let each player find what they want. I do like the take of "spirit world horny" - the games can be as simple or complex as you want! :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: demise247

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I forgot what they're officially called but this is the first time we've been able to kill those game over enemies, in all the other games they couldn't be killed and had to be avoided but we can kill them in this one with the glacial bomb.
Nah they were able to be killed in battle girl as well. The bomb items could kill them but there were cases where they would be replaced with static versions instead of the chasers. This would make those rooms easier but still deadly. The main issue with this system was that it was never explained anywhere in the game and you had to have accidentally used the bomb to discover it. It also didn't work on the final stage because bombs were charged from battle and there were no normal enemies in that stage.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Oh yeah i call them the "ep Monsters" those things are annoying.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
anyways i been hearing about people reporting antivirus warnings and activity in registry after downloading this? is it safe or not?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
demise247, Sortiara, makeitso Also, see this blog post:

By the way, it's interesting to re-read his blog posts after a while. Many things he talked about that were incomprehensible through MTL suddenly start making sense.
Cheers. I figured there would be a blog post or several with comments, but I like to keep things in-world/game, so I didn't go looking for them. Not reading the wiki and Cliff's Notes version is better for the imagination. :p

Nasty-Nappa

Oct 9, 2017
honestly this guy makes one of the best sort of rpg hentai game I could have played so far , he got his own universe , I never do this but once this game release Im going to buy a copy he deserve it

Reactions: RottenCitizen

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
honestly this guy makes one of the best sort of rpg hentai game I could have played so far , he got his own universe , I never do this but once this game release Im going to buy a copy he deserve it
It's funny because you look at the reviews on this site for EP Battle Girl and all the bad/middling reviews have the same complaint: that there's no story. And I can only shake my head at that.

..Having a series of games that -shows- rather then tells, and leaves a bit to the imagination is refreshing. Just because the story isn't spelled out via inane dialogue doesn't mean its not there.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
anyways i been hearing about people reporting antivirus warnings and activity in registry after downloading this? is it safe or not?
I believe that all my uploads are safe and always were.

Here, I said it. Now do you trust me? Why?

That's why I've said that you should always take precautions, no matter what you're playing.

Not reading the wiki and Cliff's Notes version is better for the imagination. :p
Agreed. And, on the other side of the coin, mystification is a powerful tool in the hands of a story writer.

Reactions: makeitso

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I believe that all my uploads are safe and always were.

Here, I said it. Now do you trust me? Why?

That's why I've said that you should always take precautions, no matter what you're playing.

Agreed. And, on the other side of the coin, mystification is a powerful tool in the hands of a story writer.
It's not that i don't trust you it's just that this one in particular had people reporting issues with antivirus picking stuff up and registry activity but it seems that this was only an issue with the original links that were posted according to most users.

I did not find any warnings and i used virustotal just in case and nothing was found there so i think it's fine.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Anyways does anyone know when the full game is suppose too release? or will it still be awhile before we can expect that. This one does seem like it will take more time since it relies less on previous assets.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Anyways does anyone know when the full game is suppose too release? or will it still be awhile before we can expect that. This one does seem like it will take more time since it relies less on previous assets.
Likely summer, and there probably won't be another demo before then.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
It's not that i don't trust you
It looks like my point didn't get across.

You should not.

You don't know me outside of this forum. You don't know if my account is compromised and someone else is impersonating me.
You also implicitly trust this forum's staff and moderators, and owners of the file share site you used to download the game.
You implicitly trust Fuyou and RPGMaker and NW.JS developers that they didn't put any malware in game's binaries or scripts, who you also don't know.
They could also have been impersonated by someone else, and fooled me to include compromised binaries in my uploads, etc. etc.
That's why I said "I believe it's clean" - because I can never be 100% sure.

The trust is a chain, and breaking of any link breaks the entire thing. When you start thinking seriously about the implications of this, it's easy to become paranoid.

Good news is that usually you don't have to trust anyone to run questionable software. It's enough to use some kind of offline sandbox / virtual machine.

I don't think it is useless to raise awareness of possible malware, but asking on an anonymous forum if a given upload is clean and then trusting the answer "Yes" is dangerous.

Reactions: ilmncsm and AleHej

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
What the hell is going on here?

If you're that worried about viruses, just download it straight from Fuyou's blog and scan it yourself

I'd expect this kind of dictation on a game that has a DRM or some extremely contentious game or something.

Why the hell is there a discussion about common sense when the game's literally free to download in its current state?

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
You don't know me outside of this forum. You don't know if my account is compromised and someone else is impersonating me.
You also implicitly trust this forum's staff and moderators, and owners of the file share site you used to download the game.
You implicitly trust Fuyou and RPGMaker and NW.JS developers that they didn't put any malware in game's binaries or scripts, who you also don't know.
They could also have been impersonated by someone else, and fooled me to include compromised binaries in my uploads, etc. etc.

Otherwise, I doubt Fuyou would suddenly make their games bitcoin miners. Their EP series seems to be a passion project first, and a money maker second. I do agree that internet safety is paramount though.
Why the hell is there a discussion about common sense when the game's literally free to download in its current state?
Because common sense seems to be a misnomer, especially in the online world. You and I would agree that downloading Pokemon Scarlet from is a bad idea, but people manage to fall for that kind of thing all the time

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I don't get the fuyou's thought process when designing this sequel, most people are more likely to play as the "girl" so why would they make that the easy mode? i mean some people want to have somewhat of a challenge and still experience lewd gameplay like traps that EP Doll had a secret level and Battle Girl was full of.

I think in that regards EP Battle Girl is more superior but regardless being able to cast magic now is a nice addition even if as a girl it makes it nearly impossible to get hit most of the times at least until faster enemies appear then i can say that the magic becomes a little less overpowered, obviously if you want a balanced game you play the "guy" but most people don't want to play as the "guy"

Visually and sound wise this game is a major step up from any of the previous entries having moaning sounds during sex which i do not recall in any of the prior titles unless it was because i had my volume lowered idk, I know EP Doll didn't have any moans during sex though.

All and all i think this game is a step up regardless of my issues regarding gender selection and difficulty, that could easily be compromised since it being a demo and al,l in the future perhaps with a more traditional difficulty bar of easy normal and hard like most rpg maker games.

So too sum things up IMO i don't think that game difficulty should be tied too gender you play as.

Note: I plan on adding a proper review for this when the full game proper releases, But i don't feel comfortable posting a review score on a game that isn't even halfway finished.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes