Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 2, 2020
I don't get the fuyou's thought process when designing this sequel, most people are more likely to play as the "girl" so why would they make that the easy mode? i mean some people want to have somewhat of a challenge and still experience lewd gameplay like traps that EP Doll had a secret level and Battle Girl was full of.

I think in that regards EP Battle Girl is more superior but regardless being able to cast magic now is a nice addition even if as a girl it makes it nearly impossible to get hit most of the times at least until faster enemies appear then i can say that the magic becomes a little less overpowered, obviously if you want a balanced game you play the "guy" but most people don't want to play as the "guy"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This EP Universe, the dev. managed to build, is so darn interesting.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
This EP Universe, the dev. managed to build, is so darn interesting.
Yes i know that and this new one seems much more story driven and from some of the hidden items like those stones it seems like this game might maybe have a pregnancy mechanic when you are in the ep world. And there are pregnancy sprites for other npcs which further hints that in the real world you will be able to impregnate female characters most likely at really high corruption.

Now i do wonder if the final game will have multiple endings or not or atleast one ending that is pure corruption and another if you play it as safe as possible.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I do hope that the corruption system is much more slow build then oh you are immediately corrupted kind of deal, EP Battle Girl had that idea of the mc slowly becoming more lewd as her sex level increases so i hope that this game retains that sort of system or even further goes in depth on it, It does really seem though that Fuyou has much more planned for the corruption system this time around as evidence of those hidden stone items.

Part of me feels like those are going to be used as some sort of cursed item that you can fine or the more likelihood that they are for the testing purposes, And some of them are very unfinished like the one that by the description says that it causes demons to invade the EP world as if you turn that one on everything goes invisible except the character. Like i said really seems like Fuyou has big plans for the gameplay of when you are outside of the dungeons.

Also on the end of the demo i feel like that is more of a hint that your character is on that path more then anything and you have the chance to not succumb to it, I don't think it the mc will immediately switch afterwards.

Last edited:

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
I just realized that I've accidentally removed all restrictions on the amount of carried items and thus made the game much easier.
For example, you can buy as much "get 50% more EP" upgrades as you want and farm ridiculous amounts of EP like it's some clicker game.
Oops.

Not that it changes much, there are still easier ways to cheat (like save-editing), but now you know.
I'll reupload the game in a few days.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
lol.. I was wondering if that was an intentional change as well.. as just going hog on the +EP items was the -first- thing I did

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
I mean all the enemies but bosses die in one hit so far. So really its just taking away grinding and I like that.

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018

The following text is a mechanical translation, please forgive me.
Today, we finished all the clothes in the later stage. Now, each kind of clothes has its own unique damage effect. The last two clothes have different states.
In the last level, you can switch all clothes at will.
The seventh level has been half completed, and all levels should be completed by the end of January next year.

image-800.jpg
image-800 (1).jpg
image-800 (2).jpg

trollface25

Feb 20, 2021
Well, that last picture perfectly nails the 'fully corrupted by all the lewds' look I expect my female h-game protagonist's to have at the end of my 'dirty' runs.
Here's hoping the gameplay content that goes with that look is as hot as that picture is (y)

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
What an absolute unit. (y) The work ethic is unbeatable, and the productivity doesn't seem to come at the cost of creativity or quality either.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
How do I get the mc to have more corruption?
sex with npcs, losing to the bosses to get sex scenes, having sex with the E bag extracting machine as a girl and playing as the girl mc and letting the colored enemies touch from the sides or back. Basically, any sex in the game will raise corruption, you won't really notice it as much in the demo but I imagine in the full game the effects from corruption will be more noticable.

Reactions: likesbootyok

Drakoona

Feb 10, 2021
sex with npcs, losing to the bosses to get sex scenes, having sex with the E bag extracting machine as a girl and playing as the girl mc and letting the colored enemies touch from the sides or back. Basically, any sex in the game will raise corruption, you won't really notice it as much in the demo but I imagine in the full game the effects from corruption will be more noticable.
I see I see thank you

demise247

Oct 7, 2020

The following text is a mechanical translation, please forgive me.
Today, we finished all the clothes in the later stage. Now, each kind of clothes has its own unique damage effect. The last two clothes have different states.
In the last level, you can switch all clothes at will.
The seventh level has been half completed, and all levels should be completed by the end of January next year.

View attachment 2201249
View attachment 2201250
View attachment 2201254
can't wait for that nun outfit goddamn:oops::sneaky:

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
Maybe I am dumb but the only thing I haven't figured out is if the clothing items have any effect. Because they don't seem to, and since they don't persist outside of the dungeon I am not sure why they are there. Can anyone explain what, if any, their point is?

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Maybe I am dumb but the only thing I haven't figured out is if the clothing items have any effect. Because they don't seem to, and since they don't persist outside of the dungeon I am not sure why they are there. Can anyone explain what, if any, their point is?
For now - no. Later probably will have. Just let it time

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
Brief ci-en update, shows more of stage 7, underwater theme. Mentions that from stage 7 onwards there will be optional areas in the stages for EP grinding and extra h-traps

• Red Heart
Reactions: demise247

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
It's okay to ask if there's some hidden content around, for example. Some of us really appreciate the variety and eye candy for its own sake (it's dress-up, essentially), me included. What is a sex game if not a showcase of all the sexy boys and girls looking sexy while doing sexy things?

In Battle Girl, all(?) three dungeon outfits also affected gameplay, so maybe that'll be the case in Hero Youth. In Doll, outfits were in the overworld and required to unlock scenes, so that's been done as well. Anything's possible. We'll just have to see how the plan shakes out.

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018

The following text is machine translation, please forgive me.
Because some players have raised the difficulty of the game, I am trying to add additional challenge content from the seventh level. This content will not affect the main line of the game, but there will be various fatal traps like those in the previous work.
Of course, players can get more EPs in these additional challenges and encounter special H traps.
If you are in trouble, remember that you can use a wide range of ice magic to kill all monsters, including fuyou.

image-800.jpg
image-800 (1).jpg
image-800 (2).jpg image-800 (3).jpg image-800 (4).jpg image-800 (5).jpg

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
hm, were people complaining that the dungeons were too easy?
I could see that, especially compared to the dungeons of EP Battle Girl

The dungeons in the demo don't really bother me, though I do feel that the -bosses- are too easy.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes