Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Should be always on by default like in Battle Girl but will only be for specific scenes, been a bit since I played the demo but if you haven't seen any scenes with internal view then it's not in the demo.

Berurinn

Aug 28, 2021
It definitely exists (for example plant enters breasts) but a frame later it disappeares and animation continues

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
It definitely exists (for example plant enters breasts) but a frame later it disappeares and animation continues
Here's a screenshot of the special items unlocked by the kind person who posted the full save for the demo. Might be that, might be bugged for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RottenCitizen

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Stone of milk? I wonder what it is o_Oo_Oo_O
These item names are unedited MTL and it's not necessarily a correct translation.
I think this item, like all the others, is supposed to let you enable or disable specific game features. Seems to be lactation in this case.

Reactions: Syallow

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
I really enjoyed the first game from this dev, mainly due to how bizarre yet intriguing it was. Hope he makes one that's basically that, taken to extreme.
the -first- game? I think that was EP Girl. This one would be the 4th. Have you played the other ones since then (EP Doll and EP Battle Girl)?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
The games have definitely been heading in a less bizarro direction, probably due to popular demand. After slogging through Doll, I appreciate that as well, much as I adored Doll as a concept. The level of detail has not suffered, IMO, there's just less obfuscation and more action.

Reactions: AleHej and ilmncsm

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
Looks like he's running into many small issues that need fixing so there's gonna be another delay to the release date. What a shame

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Looking at what was revealed in the blog it looks like there's some more things that haven't been revealed. Stage 10 uses the outfit that looked like it was going to be for stage 12, this may mean that there's 2 more stage outfits that haven't been revealed yet.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Finished EP Girl today and started this one.
I've to say I like where this game is going. Seeing as how some things have improved, such as the mc having voice sound now makes it a lot more enjoyable.
Hoping for another great game from this dev.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes