Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
but i really think it's getting impolite to discuss this under a game thread where the conclusion is obvious already, i will stop here, so don't quote me anymore thanks :)
Didn't quote you but
how about climbing your way out of fiction and worrying it will take your job first?
I perceive it as a tool, and i don't need to please a tool.
Given how Yardi still feels like it's stuck in 2007, I think I'll be fine in accounting. If anything, my biggest worry job-wise is working too efficiently and having far too much free time at work. You made your point that you think machines are more creative than humans, we get it. You're the only one that feels that way, so just let it go.

And to keep this on-topic, does anyone have a release date? Or is it still just 2023?

RyutheXIIIth

Oct 25, 2017
Good, now what's this conspiracy theory? Show me the proof i have deleted *my* posts which even i myself are unaware of.
apart from it, twisting my opinion towards ai art feels good huh?i assert and declare it's a tool without creativeness, i do think it will improve the productivity and offer a chance for devs who are bad at drawing and many other, but the dev itself depends the game's quality, the drivel about "ai is what makes eroge good" is part of your self-delusion used as a tool for slandering.

how about climbing your way out of fiction and worrying it will take your job first?
I perceive it as a tool, and i don't need to please a tool.
Since you're so intent on digging your own grave further, tell me. Where is your quoted post in the one below, hmm?
https://f95zone.to/threads/ep-hero-youth-v0-51-fuyou.124840/post-10357358

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
And to keep this on-topic, does anyone have a release date? Or is it still just 2023?
Despite the Ci-en post talking about extra work/hurdles, the DLSite page has stayed as Early May. With the dev's track record, May is a safe bet, I think.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tau_Iota

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
Good, now what's this conspiracy theory? Show me the proof i have deleted *my* posts which even i myself are unaware of.
apart from it, twisting my opinion towards ai art feels good huh?
Alright, that's where I draw the line.

Attempting to claim that there is a conspiracy theory against you when all you've been doing is engaging in combative discussion for the sake of portraying your opponent as delusional is the most disgusting trash I've ever seen pandering.

You have deleted multiple of your posts in order to portray yourself as victim of brigading.

1679685226891.png
Post 275. All of your quotes within this post have been deleted. There. Evidence that you are attempting to warp the debate and portray yourself dishonestly.

I don't give a fuck about AI or whatever bullshit you all want to peddle. I couldn't give two shits whose job is lost and how much money can be made. Don't fucking mock debate theory just to serve your own opinion and victimise yourself. The entire reason humanity is moving backwards is because people are more interested in presenting themselves as victims and the righteous rather than the truth.

You want to argue, you argue fucking right. Don't damage your argument just because you're salty.

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
you really finished my post?
Shitty one-liners that emit sarcasm isn't a takedown. The guy you're quoting is trying to mediate the situation and give you a way out so that you don't have to embarass yourself any further.

No one gives a shit about AI on this thread because this is not an AI game. You are attempting to argue and rally a small thread to try and brigade a game-maker about using Stable Diffusion to 'make his game better', and you're upset that we're pushing back with a firm 'nah, we don't give a fuck enough'.

You didn't consider the possibility of being deleted by admin?
If your messages were even somewhat close to worthy to be deleted by an administrator, you wouldn't be here anymore.

Neither of these two statements contribute even slightly to your argument outside of being an ass.

And hey, you want to know something?

You want to see AI being used more in h-games?

THEN MAKE A FUCKING GAME YOURSELF.

Why the everloving fuck are you making trouble on an IP that isn't even yours?

Reactions: Tau_Iota

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Let's please return this thread to the topic of the game in question. Thank you. Also, please be warned; writing a post to provoke an argument, then deleting your own post and reporting the response to it to moderators is not behavior that will be tolerated. Thank you for your attention.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Hey there! Looks like I missed a whole flamewar here.

I'm actually thinking the dev could get some help from stable diffusion, since ONLY from my point view, the art is quite mediocre, which has become an obstacle for its nice gameplay (alongwith other games, I have played them all)
I've been returning periodically to StableDiffusion to play with it throughout the last few months. Even trained some LoRAs of my own.
While it's a very fun toy to play with sometimes, I think AI art is not quite there yet to be a useful tool to established artists.
Others have already articulated very well all of my thoughts on this subject.

Please don't take it personally, but I also think your idea is not a good one. I don't want to get under Fuyou's skin with my advice (especially such as this) - he already knows pretty well what he's doing.

Just to be clear - I do not have moderator rights for this thread just because I'm the OP.

Last edited:

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
Ah yes, use AI garbage to produce art for games that consist entirely of sprite animations, brilliant idea. Theres at least 30 "Reincarnated in a game and having sex with NPCs" games thst use AI art if you need your fix of soulless art.
On topic, work on final level hasnt even begun so delay might happen after all.
Fuyou also let it slip that for the next game, the protagonist will have two age versions

Aug 11, 2020
is the transformation into a girl the only transformation content? because one of the preview pictures looks like you transform into a goblin or something

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
is the transformation into a girl the only transformation content? because one of the preview pictures looks like you transform into a goblin or something
When you lose to a boss, it transforms into the gender that is opposite to PC's.
So if you played the level as the boy, and lose the boss fight then the boss turns into a girl and a reverse-rape scene follows.

Any specifics, like which post it was mentioned or which age ranges he plans to do?
I believe Blazeroxxx is talking about Fuyou's reply to one of the comments (from March 19, 23:24) on blog post.

Fuyou said:
下一作的女主准备会有两种年龄形态,也许可以满足你的愿望。
The next work of the female lead ready to have two age form, may be able to meet your wishes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blazeroxxx

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
New update on ci-en

Stage 11, desert themed, still in production
Shows female version of stage 10 boss
And from the comment section, theres still town events that have to be done

Reactions: makeitso

Syallow

Apr 22, 2022
The new worm traps are so wild lol (but i like it). I hope there are skip boss sex animation, it's takes to long even i already fast forwarded iMO :unsure:.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Had a feeling there would be a blog post soon, looks like I was of by a couple of hours when I checked earlier. No stage outfit reveal for the dessert stage it seems, there could be one that fuyou isn't showing in the blog or its not there (a tanned look would be great for the dessert stage)

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes