Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
Can't wait for the update, EP Battle Girl was pretty enjoyable, even if they were some parts that I found annoying, but Fuyou seems to get better and better with balancing. EP Doll and EP Battle Girl are night and day in terms of gameplay.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Games are getting better and more refined with every release, not only that but Fuyou is tying different gameplay ideas with some fetishs making some fun gameplay (gender bending in this game changes main battle gameplay and may have unique endings and the next project will be using age swapping according to another poster.)

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018

I think something just awakened in me and I'm scared
In seriousness though, if Gumbi is what is being awaked in you while looking at a Fuyou game but everything else is just normal to you... I think it was already too late :KEK:

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Best advice I can give for people who want to pass time quickly and not think about the game until it's almost out is to find a game where you can turn your brain off while you play. I'm playing Vampire Survivors and it helps me take my mind off the game and go through the day quickly.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Best advice I can give for people who want to pass time quickly and not think about the game until it's almost out is to find a game where you can turn your brain off while you play. I'm playing Vampire Survivors and it helps me take my mind off the game and go through the day quickly.
heck, its three more weeks before Tears of the Kingdom comes out, and its killin me

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
On May 1st Fuyou said he's working at the speed of 1 event in 2 days and theres 30 left
May 10th and he said theres 21 events left
Is he a goddamn machine!?
Also, turns out another demo version, 0.6 will come out after all, adding 2 more levels and some of the new events, supposedly releasing next week

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I truly respect Fuyou's work ethic and motivation. Skill, too, since creative work is not just about wanting to do it.

Can't say I often find the same drive for the stories I write. The dry spells and writer's block are horrible compared to a natural flow, never mind an inspired one.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes