Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
Um, what is the point of having a engrish version when there is literally no dialogue in game?
Even the three line of gibberish intro was more like skippable content with not much lore meaning out of it.
Why even bother MTL?(And the game itself already supported multi-language menus.)

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
Solid release. Played through to the end of this demo, got the fruit of depravity, but definitely not seen everything. Found no significant bugs, and English translation is just fine (assuming you applied interface translation path - that System.json file).
Tomorrow I'll prepare pre-patched versions for WIndows and Linux and update OP links.
Please tell me how you unlocked this. I have passed all 8 levels and see only the same content in the city as it was in the previous demo.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Um, what is the point of having a engrish version when there is literally no dialogue in game?
Even the three line of gibberish intro was more like skippable content with not much lore meaning out of it.
Why even bother MTL?(And the game itself already supported multi-language menus.)
Item names and Menu.

catapsis

May 29, 2017
edit: seems like you just need to wait a day and npcs end up pregnant. Doesnt seem like PC can get pregnant yet
No, the PC can definitely get pregnant. You have to sleep as a girl in the real world after having sex, but it won't always happen.

You also get stuck as a girl until you give birth (or get un-pregnant, rather - there's no birth animation or anything) in the new map that appears.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
honestly I was confuse about some things which were locked, but in heaven just need find heart and but one future... And now all fine. But still... I still can't figured can I make her pregnant?

Reactions: Null82

DarkDeathPie

Jul 2, 2017
honestly I was confuse about some things which were locked, but in heaven just need find heart and but one future... And now all fine. But still... I still can't figured can I make her pregnant?
you need to unlock the "fruit of depravity" first in the deathzone area before the cloud/heaven boss stage then buy the "egg of fertility" from the shadow merchant inside the gallery area and toggle it on.

To get her pregnant the "fruit and egg" have to be toggled on and then have sex with an npc in the real world and sleep afterwards, it's not a 100% chance though

To give birth, you need to trigger EP then head to the new area, no animations yet.
ps. "statue of demon" and "doll of nude" are both unfinished.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
How r yall getting money for the shop? Cheats, farming methods?
I like to max out the +% EP from Monsters items and then go bomb the "moving blocks" map of the "technology" level.

You should know the level and map if you've seen it - there's no better concentration of (reasonably lucrative) enemies, I think. With luck, the "pearl" will spawn for extra energy (one in the target map, one at level start), but if not, just exit the level and sleep to restore energy to full.

Reactions: RottenCitizen

4lewds

Dec 20, 2022
this looks cool, time to wait for full release before i spoil myself with a demo lol

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
How r yall getting money for the shop? Cheats, farming methods?
On stage 6 (the stage with the exploding blocks), I use the boss room warp and go up the ladder and farm the 2 sets of 3 blocks. With penetration you can kill each set with one attack so I kill the nearby left set and the move up a bit and kill the right set and go back up and down the ladder to reset the room. Other than that, RPGmaker games have quite a bit of options to edit your save to just give yourself a lot of money.

Reactions: RottenCitizen
Jan 21, 2019
So, uh, how do I get the Egg (and the other items other than the fruit)? Other than through save edits, which I'd rather avoid doing because I don't want to break the game.

I've completed all 8 of the available stages and dood's sexy level is at 1000, and I got the fruit from the heaven stage, but I still can't buy the egg from the merchant. Is there something I'm missing?

Edit: So apparently I don't even have the shadow merchant unlocked. How do I unlock this guy?

Last edited:

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
So, uh, how do I get the Egg (and the other items other than the fruit)? Other than through save edits, which I'd rather avoid doing because I don't want to break the game.

I've completed all 8 of the available stages and dood's sexy level is at 1000, and I got the fruit from the heaven stage, but I still can't buy the egg from the merchant. Is there something I'm missing?

Edit: So apparently I don't even have the shadow merchant unlocked. How do I unlock this guy?
At the end of the seventh (underwater) level. In the room where the boss was, there is a hole in the wall.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes