EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main.png

Overview:
It is the latest instance in Fuyou's EP series.
This time the story follows a schoolgirl who, by chance, discovers a way to enter EP World - a parallel dimension inhabited by strange supernatural beings, whose goal seems to be to invade and corrupt the minds of any sentient creatures they can lure into their world. They do this to proliferate and multiply, and to eventually to expand their world into physical reality.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-05-29
Release Date: 2022-05-29
Developer: Fuyou - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.09
Language: English (Unofficial Fan Translation)
Prequels: EP Doll, EP Girl
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

General Notes:

Translation Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - -

RJ336349_img_main.png 56f725bdde7e5b90dcdb2be6415afee2.jpg 298244aab3e45f3ea371a0a32444b77d.jpg 3677f4e2c8016234394979b0cebfb3f8.jpg 4ba212eacb49cfc6362e64cf71c97790.jpg RJ336349_img_smp1.png RJ336349_img_smp2.png RJ336349_img_smp3.png RJ336349_img_smp4.png RJ336349_img_smp5.png RJ336349_img_smp6.png RJ336349_img_smp7.png RJ336349_img_smp8.png RJ336349_img_smp9.png RJ336349_img_smp10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
First, notice that the game is not released yet.
Author posted this on their Ci-En a few weeks ago and called it a "demo" - but it is actually is the whole completed game at that moment, with first 8 (eight!) levels available. If you're being thorough with it and take your time as I did, it has solid 5-6 hours of gameplay.

Second, I want to politely ask you, when this game finally comes out, to wait for at least a week before posting pirated copy here. The thing is, what this madlad does is truly unique among hundreds upon hundreds of low-effort shovelware "games" out there. Their work ethic is top notch - they even try to make their games accessible to English speakers to the best of their abilities. They post more than half of their next game with huge amount of content for free as a "demo". There is no copy protection in their games whatsoever - they don't even employ standard RPG Maker MV file encryption that is laughably easy to crack anyway. And yet they get very little in return for their efforts.

Look through DLSite pages.
- EP Doll was bought 181 times
- EP Girl was bought 232 times
- Some old manga of theirs was bought 18 (!) times

This is nothing. Before I posted EP Doll here literally nobody in English-speaking parts of the world knew about that game, and in my book it is one of the best H-games ever made. Truly a hidden gem.

I feel bad for pirating their stuff. If you can, please consider buying the game when it comes out. If you insist on pirating, please at least wait for a bit so those who can buy it have a stronger motivation to do so.

Hopefully EPBG will release in December this year. When this happens, I'll buy the game and provide you with translated 'www/data' folder ASAP.

marknutt

Oct 29, 2017
Long time F95 lurker here, but I wanted to kill my lurking streak and say thanks for uploading this creators content so more people could see it. And giving the explanation of why he needs more support this reminds of Oko I felt like his content was amazing and he didn't get much support. I'm definitely going to buy this when it comes out and his previous games thank you for bringing more attention to this.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I was just re-playing the other two games in this over the last couple days, and while they bogged down to grindfests at times (EP Doll moreso than EP Girl), the concept behind them is truly unique.

I'd honestly wish the dev the best of luck and that this stuff does take off more, as they deserve it when the market is being swamped with shovelware while they go out to give this a new spin. Therefore I'm just going to hold off entirely on this one until it is actually fully out and might even just buy it at that point.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
Fuyou is a gem amongst H-game makers. They gotta get mega props for their crazy good work ethic, wish more were like them. Ain't no stopping the piracy though, nothing can stop piracy. Support though? Support goes a good long way. Do what you can to support right? If buying ain't possible or wanted then spread the word of the dev. Give 'em some clout for their efforts.

nukeofwf

Oct 26, 2016
How do you exit the dream / extraction room?
Nevermind, found it, I had managed to glitch the game somehow.
If I don't mess with it, it's straightforward.

Last edited:

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
i feel blessed that the one of the few original and best game series is released, i cant wait for the full release, so in 1 week ? i can wait, there are translations of good games that take half of year or more, but a week for the a full release? nice

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Thanks everyone, honestly I didn't expect such unanimously positive reaction!

Easiest translation ever, and yet it's still MTL, lol
Okay. Of course, anyone, and especially people who speak Japanese can create and post a better translation if they wish to do so.
There is indeed only a small amount of text in the game and almost no dialogue or narration, which should make translations quick to produce. Even more important is that no translatable text is embedded in scripts, everything in `data/*.json`. I suspect that most of the text in `translation.csv` is actually leftover dev commentary.

i feel blessed that the one of the few original and best game series is released, i cant wait for the full release, so in 1 week ? i can wait, there are translations of good games that take half of year or more, but a week for the a full release? nice
Let's hope for a release in December, though I took this date from Ci-En post from 09/22, and as it turns out it is only their "estimation".
Remember how often game releases were pushed back in the past, and get too hyped up, okay?

lampost

Mar 10, 2019
Pretty fun game. Though it's a bit frustrating to have to deal with instant death stuff for some levels and bosses.

Right now I'm pretty lost though. I'm level 7 and on the section where you get three portals but I can't find the third one. I got the one at the docks warehouse and the one in the room where there's a guy at the computer. I've looked all around and can't find it.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
So is this a prequel or a spinoff to EP Doll? The world was pretty fucked in the last one.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
Pretty fun game. Though it's a bit frustrating to have to deal with instant death stuff for some levels and bosses.

Right now I'm pretty lost though. I'm level 7 and on the section where you get three portals but I can't find the third one. I got the one at the docks warehouse and the one in the room where there's a guy at the computer. I've looked all around and can't find it.
The third one is in the beach

Reactions: lampost

Tigren

Dec 22, 2017
i keep getting errors cant load audio/se/Cancell.ogg
this repeats all the time and sometimes its a different audio/se file

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes