EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ311041_img_main.jpg

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also see General Notes below.

Thread Updated: 2021-12-09
Release Date: 2021-05-03
Developer: Fuyou
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English (edited MTL)
Sequels: EP Girl, EP Battle Girl
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

General Notes:

Translation Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- -
Linux: - -

RJ311041_img_smp1.jpg RJ311041_img_smp2.jpg RJ311041_img_smp3.jpg RJ311041_img_smp4.jpg RJ311041_img_smp5.jpg RJ311041_img_smp6.jpg RJ311041_img_smp7.jpg RJ311041_img_smp8.jpg

Last edited:

weishiau

Jan 17, 2019
By the way, I downloaded this game a long time ago
this game can choose NTR on or off but i don't see the option
leading to can't use female character to go out

• Sad
Reactions: heerwa2

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Really could have used text to explain shit. What are all the 5 level things that cost 10k at the last level to upgrade? No idea. Cheated and maxed them all, noticed no dif. Didn't bother doing all the boring as fuck 'fights' because they fucking suck. Game doesn't seem very good even when you cheat away the absurd grind. You just walk up to the chick, select fuck, then you fuck her. Can't pick a pose or anything; that seems tied to her outfit. But since there's minimun text, it doesn't tell you what outfit does what. Have very limited 'ep' to fuck her, but you can just instantly rest and regain it for free at the cost of moving the day forward, which doesn't seem to matter. So it feels arbitary and pointless. The sex is also obnoxiously slow considering cum in her is a stat you can grind in the game to get some bonus I don't care enough to unlock. Has a bunch of minigames; none seem to do anything. Most of its 'features' feel like functionally pointless distractions to give the illusion of meaningful content.
The '''''NTR''''' isn't really NTR. Because she's a robot. Not someone you are in a relationship with. So she can't be NTR'd from you to begin with. Furthermore, she doesn't jump on cocks because they're better than yours or whatever since there's no text to create such a narrative; she's either just raped or engages in the exact same sex she does with you with a guy who is you with slightly different hair. Maybe she's supposed to do this? Maybe she was bought with the idea of whoring her out? Who knows. Either way, the NTR tag, while accurate, is unlikely to give any NTR fans with actual taste any real joy. Only nurse job seems to involve sex you can't just see at home since its double pen.
Since sex is tied to outfits, the progression you want to see is tied to buying those, which are the most expensive things in the game. The last 1 costs I think 1 million. You make maybe 300 from a days work. And if she's working, she may randomly be fucking. Unskippable scene. The grind is absurd, which is why I just cheated.

hentaati

Apr 29, 2021
Help on LVL 9 i can't pass the cherries
View attachment 1403167
how did you even get past 8? I got to the second gem door (blue ones) and it wont open even though I hit all of them? everytime I reset them the one in the room with enemies seems to be by default already switched on so might be bugging out there? anyone else encounter this issue and find a way to fix it or otherwise get past the door?

Reactions: Violetix

Polyushko

Jun 12, 2017
I won't even try it. I will just pray for someone to send a save instead of grinding my barely existing social life out of it.

Reactions: 5554432
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes