Ildon

Nov 15, 2017
Are there any added effects when the E bar fills up and turns pink?

Also, what about... uhm... I guess it's arousal? Like with the various poke/slap/whatever traps, I noticed that she becomes visibly more flushed the more they are triggered, but I can't tell if it's actually doing something or if it's just cosmetic. Same goes for the dress-up items, I guess! Like the collars/piercings/etcetera.

Deadpet

Jun 27, 2017
I think im stuck, i dont know what i should do, heres a picture at where i am, when i read the sign it shows me how to activate the bomb but afterwards theres no exit, if i use the EP Ball to escape theres no new way or did i miss something?
not really experienced in posting pictures, hope i did it right. EP Battle Girl.PNG

Reactions: Reyka the Prince

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I'm kinda amazed you were able to clear that room without the bomb when the enemies spawned. Other than that, the gimmick of that room was that after you clear it with a bomb, the blockers vanish with the enemies. This is the only case I've noticed about pathways opening after using a bomb but bombs can change some rooms like using it in rooms with the chasing game over spheres tends to spawn non moving ones while removing the chasers.

Deadpet

Jun 27, 2017
I'm kinda amazed you were able to clear that room without the bomb when the enemies spawned. Other than that, the gimmick of that room was that after you clear it with a bomb, the blockers vanish with the enemies. This is the only case I've noticed about pathways opening after using a bomb but bombs can change some rooms like using it in rooms with the chasing game over spheres tends to spawn non moving ones while removing the chasers.
Well I think I got a bug then, because in that room there didn't spawn any enemies beside those tails, I really hope I don't need to start a new game.

Narnajas

Oct 2, 2017
After finishing it to where it just tells you to be continued I noticed that was probably THE LONGEST time I spent on a game like this. Was good real good, just shame no pregnancy yet. :( Hoping for the new update soon.

Reactions: Deadpet

Lulu Lola

Mar 31, 2018
Hey sorry for asking such a small question, but I was wondering if anyone knew where the spanking took place in this demo or if it's only in the full game when it releases?

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
A new version of the demo (v0.74) has been released.
I'm working on reapplying the translation patch.

UPD: There is quite a bit of new text that is probably irrelevant (event names, descriptions, script commentary an such) but that I translate anyway, just to be sure that you never encounter moonspeak.

There are definitely new content available: new part-time job in the main cafe, and a new minigame in the arcade, probably more.

UPD2: Okay, done. Now help me test it:
1. from Fuyou's Ci-En
2. download 'data.7z' attached to this post
3. unpack the game
4. rename 'www/data' directory inside game's folder to something else, e,g. 'www/data_BACKUP'
5. unpack 'data.7z' to game's directory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terenia

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
No new levels are yet available, though it seems that they are already implemented.
I think Fuyou wants to save them for upcoming full release, which is fair.
Let's wait a little more and hope that he (I give up, its most probably a "he") manages to finish everything up and put the game on sale before the end of the year.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
There are definitely new content available: new part-time job in the main cafe, and a new minigame in the arcade, probably more.
Outside of those 2 things, there's a new place behind the park with a painter you can H (not sure how to do it in real life yet) as well as the step upwards to the left of the apartment complex have an end point now but I have no clue if there's anything you can do there.

Edit: also the outfits in the store all work now, the 99999 or something costing ones.

Reactions: RottenCitizen

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
I've got too curious and finally procured RPG Maker MV editor for my studies.
It works extremely well on Linux with Wine, BTW.
Of course I used it to poke around this game for a bit.

First things first - no, levels 9 and 10 mentioned in Ci-En are not implemented in this demo. Their maps are missing.
So we have absolutely no other option but to wait further.

a painter you can H (not sure how to do it in real life yet)
For that you need sex lvl 10 (i.e. make her a complete turboslut). I think it only exists as RPGM variable and is not displayed anywhere in the game.
I don't even have clothes unlocked on my save, which happens on sex lvl 9.

as well as the step upwards to the left of the apartment complex have an end point now but I have no clue if there's anything you can do there.
A portal to stage 9 should open at the top when you complete stage 8, which is impossible for now.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
For that you need sex lvl 10 (i.e. make her a complete turboslut). I think it only exists as RPGM variable and is not displayed anywhere in the game.
I don't even have clothes unlocked on my save, which happens on sex lvl 9.
Ahh kay. I don't think you can even get to level 10 sex since my save editor says I have more than enough exp to reach that. Getting raped by the people in the warehouse seems to be the fastest way to raise sex level from what I can tell.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
I don't think you can even get to level 10 sex since my save editor says I have more than enough exp to reach that.
Yeah, probably another loose end.
It's kinda funny that you only need lvl 4 to fuck that random dude at the counter, but have to reach lvl 9 to actually buy clothes.

xich7

Dec 1, 2021
A new version of the demo (v0.74) has been released.
I'm working on reapplying the translation patch.

UPD: There is quite a bit of new text that is probably irrelevant (event names, descriptions, script commentary an such) but that I translate anyway, just to be sure that you never encounter moonspeak.

UPD2: Okay, done. Now help me test it:
1. from Fuyou's Ci-En
2. download 'data.7z' attached to this post
3. unpack the game
4. rename 'www/data' directory inside game's folder to something else, e,g. 'www/data_BACKUP'
5. unpack 'data.7z' to game's directory.

hey guys, i'm having an issue playing the trial version of this game,
whenever i click play on the main menu this screen appears

11.12.2021.jpg

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
I keep getting this error. The first boss defeat scene worked. Though the second one gave this error and the third one gave this error. Assuming probably every one after the first would give similar error.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes