DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Curios where the next zone is. I got to first boss rush where you had to fight bosses back to back. But after it showed a large the teleportation sphere next to a large gate area. I am unsure where that is. Less I am completely overlooking it(if it is somewhere simple.)

From what I saw you can only enter arcade as redhead. I dunno if you can elsewise, I assume maybe. But I haven't got that far.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Hmmm~
Some of the levels in this game are really annoying but it's easy enough to get back where you were.
That teleport level particularly is just atrocious with dungeon kick-outs.
Still like the game a lot though~

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
hey guys, i'm having an issue playing the trial version of this game,
whenever i click play on the main menu this screen appears
I keep getting this error. The first boss defeat scene worked. Though the second one gave this error and the third one gave this error. Assuming probably every one after the first would give similar error.
Just checked that everything works in my Windows 10 VM.
Try my advices from earlier post in this thread.
Seriously, I can't stress how important these steps are. You should follow them every time you approach anything made with RPG Maker.

- use 7zip to unpack archives;
- unpack the game on your local hard drive, prefer NTFS, don't use network filesystems, shared folders and such;
- use short path without any whitespace or unicode for the game ('D:\hgames\EPBG_0_73' is perfect);
- set Windows to use Japanese locale for non-unicode programs (shouldn't be necessary for MV but just in case);
- check what your antivirus software is doing, maybe add game's directory to list of exceptions. If you are worried about malware (as you should be), then run games and other stuff you download in a virtual machine.

I strongly suggest re-downloading the archive and unpacking it again. You can copy your saves over by copying entire `www\saves` dir.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
i'm having trouble finding the place you buy clothes from honestly, is it in the other world or in the normal world?
A clothes shop is just to the right of game's starting location, roughly between school and convenience store.
It's in both real and EP world, just like every other location in town.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Curios where the next zone is.
I think you finished stage 6 and want to get into stage 7. A portal that leads there is located on school roof.
You can't access school on weekends. On weekdays she goes to school on her own after waking up, then we regain control at the school gate. Just re-enter the school building and keep going up the staircase, then explore the roof.

From what I saw you can only enter arcade as redhead. I dunno if you can elsewise, I assume maybe. But I haven't got that far.
You can, but you need to reach a certain "sex level" first (i.e. lewd her more).

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019
A clothes shop is just to the right of game's starting location, roughly between school and convenience store.
It's in both real and EP world, just like every other location in town.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think you finished stage 6 and want to get into stage 7. A portal that leads there is located on school roof.
You can't access school on weekends. On weekdays she goes to school on her own after waking up, then we regain control at the school gate. Just re-enter the school building and keep going up the staircase, then explore the roof.

You can, but you need to reach a certain "sex level" first (i.e. lewd her more).
i already beated every lvl and i cant change the clothes... can you explain why or at least share your save?, i am very stuck right now..

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
i am only getting the usual 2 options of "petting" and "sex"
Clothes can be changed at home or at the clothes shop. It's a separate event (icon), you don't need to talk to guy at the counter.

i already beated every lvl and i cant change the clothes... can you explain why or at least share your save?, i am very stuck right now..
Read carefully. I was talking about "sex level" (= lewdness). I didn't reach lvl 9 myself yet (playing casually without any cheating or save editing).

Getting raped by the people in the warehouse seems to be the fastest way to raise sex level from what I can tell.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
You haven't lewded her enough. The game doesn't show sex level but does show the total sex experience you have. This means the orgy scenes give the most exp since you're getting exp in multiple holes at once. Clothes require somewhere around 400~500 total exp but I can't remember the exact number. Anyways here's my main save.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pervertedfreak

Shaddy

Jul 19, 2017
What is the max sex level you can have? Also, can anyone compile a list of every sex scene in this game?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Current max sex level is 9. The scenes I know of are split up by area

Apartment Complex
  • First floor door (all doors are the same scene)
  • Second floor
Residential District
  • Old man
  • Computer nerd
Park
  • Shota
  • Homeless hut (scene changes based on time of day)
  • Artist (real life sex not yet in without cheating)
Shopping District
  • Convenience store
  • Outdoor stand
  • Clothing store
  • Sex Shop
  • Book Store
School
  • Classroom
  • Rooftop (2 scenes use next)
  • PE boys
  • Swimming boys (2 scenes use next option)
Business District
  • Maid Cafe
  • Arcade (win or lose games until either the other girl or you strip to trigger the scene, I think it was 5 games min. The person with the most losses gets raped)
Beach
  • Buff guy (requires you to buy the swimsuit to do in real life)
Warehouse District
  • Open warehouse
Battle Area
  • Lose to a normal monster
  • Lose to a boss (don't know if there are more than one boss scene or not)
I couldn't tell you what sex level each of these scenes require though but sex level is based on the total experience score you can view in the EP dream world. Because of that, sex scenes that give experience in multiple categories will boost your level much quicker. Other than that, you can hold the action/confirm key down during the animations to speed it up a bit but it can still be tedious when grinding out levels without cheating.

Last edited:

ShadeF-95

Oct 19, 2018
How do you rank up from EP7 to 8? I've beaten every level I can find except for the one at the end of the area furthest east which just says "to be continue" when you head up.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
How do you rank up from EP7 to 8? I've beaten every level I can find except for the one at the end of the area furthest east which just says "to be continue" when you head up.
That's the current end to this version. EP levels are based on how far you are in the battle stages and get uncapped each time you clear one. It has nothing to do with sex levels which is a hidden stat that you can view using a save editor or some other tool.

ShadeF-95

Oct 19, 2018
That's the current end to this version. EP levels are based on how far you are in the battle stages and get uncapped each time you clear one. It has nothing to do with sex levels which is a hidden stat that you can view using a save editor or some other tool.
That makes sense, thanks! Obviously I need to read the rest of the thread better next time

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017

Ah thanks. Yea, I was thinking school. Guess I will look around on roof more. I must of overlooked it somehow. As I just remember three places up there. Like the starter area, then right to the swimming pool and left into that gym or whatever room.

Edit: Nevermind found it. Apparently I was going to field, I thought it was a roof. Roof was in school going up stairs. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
Looks like the computer nerd cycles through all the outfits, but the last one repeats twice.
Unless we end up able to skip or otherwise avoid the 'go home' option later, it might be safe to say that there's probably only two outfits left in development.

Edit: A quick look at the image files and the game itself again, shows that I was only partially right. I had forgotten about the other outfits you could obtain once your sex level was high enough (aka the three at school), and then there's the paint 'outfit' as seen in the painter's EP Ball scene, as well as roughly three other ones in the images.

Last edited:

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
From comments on latest post at Ci-En (translated using Google Translate):
Someone said:
Sorry, can this work be launched this month?
Fuyou said:
Because I didn't endure the new content, it may take two months. This time, the production is still a lack of experience, and I am sorry.

So now we are waiting for the release somewhere around February.
Well, I'm actually glad that he decided to work on this project until he is satisfied with the end result instead of rushing to make it before the holidays.
I'd rather wait for this game to take its best possible form.

Reactions: jttth
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes