RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
And I got another one at the startup as well
This is considered "normal".

RPGMaker MV games are all, in fact, applications. It seems that it stores a "user profile" somewhere in your user directory and reads it on launch. I guess that different versions of MV editor use different versions of NW.js when packaging games. You played some other MV game before, it had a newer version and it wrote its version into your user profile. This is irrelevant for RPGMaker games and I didn't notice any negative effects, so you can just ignore this message.

Or, if you really want to get rid of it, you have two options:
1. Find where this "user profile" is stored and remove it
2. Manually update NW.js version (delete everything from game's directory except file 'package.json' and directory 'www', then download latest "Normal" version of NW.js from and unpack downloaded archive into the game's directory so that the .exe file is in it)

I don't recommend second option, though, because, as my experience have shown, NW.js doesn't always get better with each new version. You can introduce bugs in this way, degrade performance or break the game in some way. This is not that kind of software that have serious security implications and that you should keep updated at all costs.

How do I fix this?
First go and check if you really have this file that the error on your screenshot is talking about. If you don't have it, or it's not readable that means that your game's directory is corrupted. Extract the game again into a different directory and move your save files over.

If the file is in place and is readable, then you probably hid the game somewhere deep in your "Homework" folder. Follow advice I've given earlier (also, please RTFT).
- use 7zip to unpack archives;
- unpack the game on your local hard drive, prefer NTFS, don't use network filesystems, shared folders and such;
- use short path without any whitespace or unicode for the game ('D:\hgames\EPBG_0_73' is perfect);
- set Windows to use Japanese locale for non-unicode programs (shouldn't be necessary for MV but just in case);
- check what your antivirus software is doing, maybe add game's directory to list of exceptions. If you are worried about malware (as you should be), then run games and other stuff you download in a virtual machine.

I strongly suggest re-downloading the archive and unpacking it again. You can copy your saves over by copying entire `www\saves` dir.

• Red Heart
Reactions: articrap

Terenia

Oct 26, 2021
Is the Patch version EP Battle Girl[ v0.74] compatible with the new game version (?)
I'm not entirely sure what you mean here. If you're wondering if v0.74 saves will be compatible with ?, then the answer is yes. Saves from one version will always be compatible with the next version.

Autismus

Oct 20, 2018
This is considered "normal".

RPGMaker MV games are all, in fact, applications. It seems that it stores a "user profile" somewhere in your user directory and reads it on launch. I guess that different versions of MV editor use different versions of NW.js when packaging games. You played some other MV game before, it had a newer version and it wrote its version into your user profile. This is irrelevant for RPGMaker games and I didn't notice any negative effects, so you can just ignore this message.

Or, if you really want to get rid of it, you have two options:
1. Find where this "user profile" is stored and remove it
2. Manually update NW.js version (delete everything from game's directory except file 'package.json' and directory 'www', then download latest "Normal" version of NW.js from and unpack downloaded archive into the game's directory so that the .exe file is in it)

I don't recommend second option, though, because, as my experience have shown, NW.js doesn't always get better with each new version. You can introduce bugs in this way, degrade performance or break the game in some way. This is not that kind of software that have serious security implications and that you should keep updated at all costs.

First go and check if you really have this file that the error on your screenshot is talking about. If you don't have it, or it's not readable that means that your game's directory is corrupted. Extract the game again into a different directory and move your save files over.

If the file is in place and is readable, then you probably hid the game somewhere deep in your "Homework" folder. Follow advice I've given earlier (also, please RTFT).
Yeah ive tried your solutions and to no avail does it fix the issue.
Ive also tried redownloading the game. Its trying to search for a file that doesnt exist even in the zip folder !$HCG_44eye_a[1 1 1 1]
Something is wrong with this version.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Yeah ive tried your solutions and to no avail does it fix the issue.
Ive also tried redownloading the game. Its trying to search for a file that doesnt exist even in the zip folder !$HCG_44eye_a[1 1 1 1]
Something is wrong with this version.
Indeed, there is no such file even in . It's his mistake, then. It will probably be fixed in release version.
You can help and report this bug on his CI-En, providing your save file and description of what exatly you did to cause this error will be helpful.
Meanwhile you can try making a copy of "!$HCG_44eye.png" and renaming it into "!$HCG_44eye_a[1 1 1 1].png".

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Can you help how to open these 2 scenes?
The game arcade one requires you to lose more than the other girl in the arcade after getting stripped for losing something like 5 games. Not sure about the top one. I haven't been able to find any way to unlock it.

yumeko93

Dec 29, 2021
Last news!

Speaking of CCmod. Heres some things the people over there have been working on for the games release: (These are all discord images)...

0.jpg 12.jpg 1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Narnajas

lewd metroid

Mar 25, 2020
Thanks.
One last thing, what is the deal with the dungeon to the right of the school, with teleports and one or two endlessly repeating rooms where the enemies are stuck on pillars?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Thanks.
One last thing, what is the deal with the dungeon to the right of the school, with teleports and one or two endlessly repeating rooms where the enemies are stuck on pillars?
There's a number of those types of dungeons in this game. Basically the map loops around itself and you're hunting for a door/teleporter that advances you further. You could probably map the dungeon but I just systematically go north a bit move left and right until recognize the looping and move north again and repeat until I find the way out. Just make a note of the shape/color of the teleporter you came from so you don't accidentally go backwards but for the most part the way forward and backwards won't look the same.

Reactions: RottenCitizen

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Not sure about the top one. I haven't been able to find any way to unlock it.
It's not implemented yet.

Speaking of CCmod. Heres some things the people over there have been working on for the games release: (These are all discord images)...
Did he start a Discord chat? If that is the case, too bad. I strongly dislike that platform.

UPD: These images were already in the game's resources at least from 0.73, probably from 0.71 (October).

Has anyone gotten in contact with the Dev?
You can create an account on Ci-En.

lewd metroid

Mar 25, 2020
Was there a reason that the next dungeon wasn't revealed after beating the one on the school roof? The one that had the missile boss.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Was there a reason that the next dungeon wasn't revealed after beating the one on the school roof? The one that had the missile boss.
The unlock isn't automatic, you need to extract a certain amount of points. If you're playing the latest version, I bet you just need more points.

Reactions: RottenCitizen

cuoly

Jun 20, 2020
i have a question, i read on tl note, there is not many text....so for the sex scene use what? picture, animation(bunch of picture) or moovie?

zzvv4477

Dec 21, 2021
i have a question, i read on tl note, there is not many text....so for the sex scene use what? picture, animation(bunch of picture) or moovie?
Sex scenes are animated, but a couple styles. Overworld scenes use same style as walking around with people plus some cutaway still images, and some are zoomed in focused animations, like using the EP drain machine or hitting 0 HP. I'd recommend checking it out to see if you like it, you can access animations fairly quickly.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes