RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Me realising the game is a month away until release
ETA is in two weeks to one month range in my opinion.

The Dev has been having issues making the game for the past few months and this is the Dev's Third delay
Originally, the game's release was planned on the end of December, then it was moved to February, now to March. There is no third delay as of yet.
"Issues"? Take a look at his Ci-En, especially last post that he updates every other day.

Reactions: makeitso

Nasty-Nappa

Oct 9, 2017
Honestly Im happy he release it , there are so many abandonned project out there , and he gave us a big demo in december Im happy we get the game less than month after the demo release honestly

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
If it was coming out in the next 5 minutes it would still be too long!
Agreed. Gotta go do something productive in the meantime...

Honestly Im happy he release it , there are so many abandonned project out there , and he gave us a big demo in december Im happy we get the game less than month after the demo release honestly
TBH demo version 0.70 was available on Ci-En from mid-November or so. I forgot the exact date, and that blog post is now deleted.
Fuyou never indended to abandon this project. He once posted that making HCG is tiresome and takes a lot of time (no wonder, as he uses vanilla RPG Maker MV with no custom scripts or plugins) and that blog post sparked a bit of a discussion on previous page.

So don't worry. Subscribe to his Ci-En and press on a star under his posts if you can.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Agreed. Gotta go do something productive in the meantime...

TBH demo version 0.70 was available on Ci-En from mid-November or so. I forgot the exact date, and that blog post is now deleted.
Fuyou never indended to abandon this project. He once posted that making HCG is tiresome and takes a lot of time (no wonder, as he uses vanilla RPG Maker MV with no custom scripts or plugins) and that blog post sparked a bit of a discussion on previous page.

So don't worry. Subscribe to his Ci-En and press on a star under his posts if you can.
He also said that he'll make more EP series games

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018

Tl;dr:

Working on final stage and boss, along with translation <-(EDIT: ignore this, I'm talking out of my ass here)
Expected to release mid march

Last edited:

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
along with translation
I don't know how you inferred that from the text, but I'm currently discussing with Fuyou the possibility to ship my translation as official English version on DLSite. Though, as always, no promises.
If that won't work I'll publish a patch here.

Apr 28, 2020
anyone give hints on to how to get past the trio of instantdeath orbs when it spawn in the second dungeon area after touching the E?

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
anyone give hints on to how to get past the trio of instantdeath orbs when it spawn in the second dungeon area after touching the E?
Their movement pattern is easily predictable: every second they move towards you, choosing X or Y axis depending on where coordinate difference is larger. Just lure them in one corner of the room, and then quickly dash around 'em.
Also, make sure you are running and not walking. If I remember correctly, pressing Shift while on a battle level makes you move slower instead of speeding you up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
it would work if they don't move so fast. only have about 1 to 1.5 seconds before they get me.
Move the game out of your homework folder, then.
I remember reading complaints about enemies being too fast - this is not normal, they should move once per second or so.
Try going over this list, it should help.

- use 7zip to unpack archives;
- unpack the game on your local hard drive, prefer NTFS, don't use network filesystems, shared folders and such;
- use short path without any whitespace or unicode for the game ('D:\hgames\EPBG_0_73' is perfect);
- set Windows to use Japanese locale for non-unicode programs (shouldn't be necessary for MV but just in case);
- check what your antivirus software is doing, maybe add game's directory to list of exceptions. If you are worried about malware (as you should be), then run games and other stuff you download in a virtual machine.

I strongly suggest re-downloading the archive and unpacking it again. You can copy your saves over by copying entire `www\saves` dir.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
so playing the game on a ssd is a mistake then?
No, certainly not. "Hard drive" I meant can be an SSD or not, that doesn't matter.
NTFS is also not a strict requirement, but a recommendation. It mostly means "don't launch directly from zip archive or store in remote shared directory". I've myself played the game on Linux (and Windows in a VM) both on SSD and HDD, NTFS and EXT4.

What really matters, I believe, is short path without unicode symbols in it. So "C:\hgames\epbg" is good choice, while "C:\Users\Dёrp\Desktop\Homework\Important Documents\12345\67890\game" is not.

Please tell me if moving the game fixes the issue.

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
I don't know how you inferred that from the text, but I'm currently discussing with Fuyou the possibility to ship my translation as official English version on DLSite. Though, as always, no promises.
If that won't work I'll publish a patch here.
My fault, ended up reading the "The following Japanese and English are mechanical translation.
" as Working on Japanese to English translation.

That's what I get trying to post an update while running late for work. Oops

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018

"Only the last two h events are left. It will take a few days. The next step is to test the game. In fact, many unexpected bugs have been repaired. If it goes well, it will be officially released later this month."
Pretty damn near on schedule. Edit: formatting.

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I don't know someone asked this before I wanted to know if when the full version comes out my save will work in the new version of the game or will I have to start all over again?

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I'm not sure if anyone knows for sure but the previous versions carried over save files just fine so chances are high that the same will happen with the full release.
thanks for answering my question but i have another is it possible for her to have sex without a condom in the real world?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes