RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Game arcade event in 0.80 is bugged, so Fuyou released version 0.81 where the bug is fixed.
Instead of downloading 0.81 from Ci-En you can just grab 90 Kb archive attached below and extract it over your 0.80 game folder. Please don't mix up game versions (remember to rename game's directory to 0.81), use 7zip, chose to replace existing files if and when prompted.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
i am not able to find the shrine could someone show me where it is?
The screen to the left of the apartments there's this area you can head south. It's not really a shrine but the stairs layout is the same as the shrine in the previous game.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
thanks for pointing out but i cannot find the new battle area, seems like i missed a precious one, i think i completed the last ones... can someone help me? which is the previous battle area to this?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
The battle area before the shrine would be to the far right side at the docks. Just keep heading right and you should get there. In general, extracting EP at the EP space when sleeping will give you a hint on our current goal.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
The battle area before the shrine would be to the far right side at the docks. Just keep heading right and you should get there. In general, extracting EP at the EP space when sleeping will give you a hint on our current goal.
thanks for the help. it seems like i have already finished that one since whenever i enter it i see 4 gates of which 3 are yellow and 4 pathways of which one is barricaded. how do i go forward?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I marked the locations of the portals and took screencaps of each. I'm not absolutely clear on the order, but since the EP Space tells you when you deposit EP, it should be obvious where the next one is. (The file names are just Windows' automatic names, the numbers are not ordinals.) Edit: Tidied up the attachments.

EP Battle Girl portals.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Game arcade event in 0.80 is bugged, so Fuyou released version 0.81 where the bug is fixed.
Instead of downloading 0.81 from Ci-En you can just grab 90 Kb archive attached below and extract it over your 0.80 game folder. Please don't mix up game versions (remember to rename game's directory to 0.81), use 7zip, chose to replace existing files if and when prompted.
As a note, that translation is a bit broken if you're doing a fresh install. "hasEncryptedAudio" and "hasEncryptedImages" should be set to true in the system since that data is encrypted now.
thanks for the help. it seems like i have already finished that one since whenever i enter it i see 4 gates of which 3 are yellow and 4 pathways of which one is barricaded. how do i go forward?
I can't exactly picture what you mean. A screenshot of the area would help.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
i am sorry i should have described the stage more clearly before.
it seems i am stuck at the harbour battle area which is at the right end of the map.
this is where i seem to be stuck. Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (1).png

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
Anyone got to the end of v0.81?
seems like there is only one battle area added in 0.80 and 0.81 is just a patch for debugging. the latest battle area doesnt have any bossfight, i dont really get it. shouldnt there be something to compensate for the lack of a bossfight? like a status effect that lasts for the rest of the game since it seemed like she became a bit corrupt, didnt she?

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
The game is finally out and available on DLSite:

To be honest, I've expected Fuyou to create separate page for English version of the game that I made. But oh well.
I'll just post my translation here as usual.

Fuyou tried to cater to his English-speaking audience as best as he could, and you can play the game as-is.
But not everything is translated, and what is is written in one line with the Chinese original and abridged as much as possible. If you, like me, want total understanding of what's going on and don't like seeing moonspeak in your games, this patch is for you.

As half a year ago, I kindly ask you to support Fuyou by buying the game if you can, or to wait for a while.
Let's give it a week and see how the sales go.

UPD: Here was attached an archive with translated files. I've removed it to prevent confusion - if you just downloaded the game from DLSite that means you have the latest version of the game, and for it you need the latest version of the translation, and this archive is already stale. Check later pages of this thread for up to date archive.

Last edited:

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
thanks for the translation but your System.json is missing
"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true,"encryptionKey":"e71192a0d21e8eed3958aa0cad6cde36"
not sure if anything else, anyway I was able to start game after adding it, without it it cannot decrypt images

Reactions: RottenCitizen

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
thanks for the translation but your System.json is missing
"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true,"encryptionKey":"e71192a0d21e8eed3958aa0cad6cde36"
Thanks! Indeed, I made a mistake. I have a custom script that decrypts RPG Maker MV games that, among other things, modifies System.json. I ran this script without thinking too much about it, and then applied the translation patch.
I've reuploaded the archive.

UPD: Fuyou writes that he already found a bug in v1.0, so expect updates to the game and the translation in the next few days.

UPD2: I've got a fixed file (Map058.json) from Fuyou. Map 58 is the farm - the leftmost map in the city. The bug is probably related to entering the barn - the game crashed when you approach it in real world (not EP world) and press up arrow. Not a serious issue, I'd say - just don't do it and you will be fine. Anyway, I've put it into my local copy of the game and re-applied the translation patch. DLSite page will probably be updated soon with the same fix.

UPD3: Here was attached an archive with translated files. I've removed it to prevent confusion - if you just downloaded the game from DLSite that means you have the latest version of the game, and for it you need the latest version of the translation, and this archive is already stale. Check later pages of this thread for up to date archive.

Last edited:

Ledial

Nov 19, 2017
The game is finally out and available on DLSite:

To be honest, I've expected Fuyou to create separate page for English version of the game that I made. But oh well.
I'll just post my translation here as usual.

Fuyou tried to cater to his English-speaking audience as best as he could, and you can play the game as-is.
But not everything is translated, and what is is written in one line with the Chinese original and abridged as much as possible. If you, like me, want total understanding of what's going on and don't like seeing moonspeak in your games, this patch is for you.

As half a year ago, I kindly ask you to support Fuyou by buying the game if you can, or to wait for a while.
Let's give it a week and see how the sales go.
This is going to be the best 9 dollar I have spent for at least the 2 past months. Thank you for the proper translation.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Good work on the translation! The release wasn't delayed by too much in the end.

DLSite looks different from what I remember (been a long time since I used their JP site), will have to try and fumble my way through the purchase... o_O

PS Got it! I even forgot they have a working English translation now of the JP site. It HAS been a long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terenia
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes