makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
thanks for answering my question but i have another is it possible for her to have sex without a condom in the real world?
In the pre-release demos it is, perhaps because impregnation/pregnancy was not implemented in them. The final implementation may differ, so I'd say it's best to wait for the release proper.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
In the pre-release demos it is, perhaps because impregnation/pregnancy was not implemented in them. The final implementation may differ, so I'd say it's best to wait for the release proper.
Thank you and to answer and I don't know how I released it here if you need to use a condom it just appeared on the screen now I just need to find out how to change clothes

Reactions: makeitso

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
I don't know someone asked this before I wanted to know if when the full version comes out my save will work in the new version of the game or will I have to start all over again?
It should work. I remember Fuyou answered this question somewhere on his Ci-En, but I can't find that post.
Still, I advise against preserving save files across game versions. Keeping the save files compatible requires an ongoing effort to maintain and test this functionality. As far as I know, Fuyou does not make this effort, spending it instead on adding new content.
Most likely everything will work just fine, but it can also break the game in subtle ways.

is it possible for her to have sex without a condom in the real world?
Not only it is possible, but it is even required to unlock some content (e.g. special costumes for battle levels 9-12).

Hey sorry to bother again but I'm still wondering where is the spanking scene in this game?
If you mean good ol' hand-on-ass spanking, then I'm afraid there is nothing of such sort in the game.
There is indeed a single trap that looks like an open hand that slaps her on the cheeks, but it probably is not enough to justify the tag so I'll remove it.
I apologize, that was a mistake on my part.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lulu Lola

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Feature creep delays full release: .

Having more content available at release is probably good, but it is frustrating to see the date pushed back. The silver lining is a bit more content for the demo (DLSite still had 0.71), but at this point, holding out for the full game seems like the better move.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Feature creep delays full release
I would not call it a feature creep. The game is finished at this point, what Fuyou does is adding finishing touches and tries to catch and fix as many bugs as possible. I'm sure this is the last delay and we'll see the release in a week or so.

After talking with him for a while, I've got the impression that he wants to make the best game he can. And that is probably the reason why his stuff caught my eye in the first place.

Reactions: jttth

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
By the way, here is translation for 0.80. You can download it directly from . Scroll down and click on a blue button next to "EP Battle Girl v0.80.zip (110.47MB)".
Unpack the game, remove existing 'www/data' directory and then extract this archive into the game root. Use 7zip.
I'm too tired to reupload entire game.

So, full release in April but we're getting a new demo, is that correct?
That's correct.

Ledial

Nov 19, 2017
By the way, here is translation for 0.80. You can download it directly from . Scroll down and click on a blue button next to "EP Battle Girl v0.80.zip (110.47MB)".
Unpack the game, remove existing 'www/data' directory and then extract this archive into the game root. Use 7zip.

That's correct.
Thank you.
You are the man.

Nasty-Nappa

Oct 9, 2017

That's correct.

Thanks bud but I am unable to find the download button? I don't know if its me who is too retard to find it or if it has been deleted

sebastian_CZ_SK

Mar 14, 2022

That's correct.

Loading Error in the Game with the [EP Battle Girl v0.80]
While starting New Game, a message appears that says,
"Loading Error:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I would not call it a feature creep. The game is finished at this point, what Fuyou does is adding finishing touches and tries to catch and fix as many bugs as possible. I'm sure this is the last delay and we'll see the release in a week or so.

After talking with him for a while, I've got the impression that he wants to make the best game he can. And that is probably the reason why his stuff caught my eye in the first place.
Seemed like it crept back in; they'd ditched it already, removed it from the game's scope. It's admirable to want to make the perfect (best possible) game.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Thank you.
You are the man.
:geek:

Thanks bud but I am unable to find the download button? I don't know if its me who is too retard to find it or if it has been deleted
I've checked just now and as it turns out, the button is only visible to subscribers. It's like that "content visible only to patrons" feature on Patreon, but Fuyou currently has only free tier. So if you are not logged in or not subscribed to him you won't see it.

Don't worry, though, I just uploaded it to MEGA:

Loading Error in the Game with the [EP Battle Girl v0.80]
Let's try to fix it. Check that you have `www/data` directory. It should be the one from translation archive.
Or try to download prepackaged game by clicking on middle link above.

Nasty-Nappa

Oct 9, 2017

I've checked just now and as it turns out, the button is only visible to subscribers. It's like that "content visible only to patrons" feature on Patreon, but Fuyou currently has only free tier. So if you are not logged in or not subscribed to him you won't see it.

Let's try to fix it. Check that you have `www/data` directory. It should be the one from translation archive.
Thanks a lot

• Hey there
Reactions: RottenCitizen

sebastian_CZ_SK

Mar 14, 2022

did not work, although they were still in the " folder. When I reinstalled them, they still did not work. . What should I do

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
did not work, although they were still in the " folder. When I reinstalled them, they still did not work. . What should I do
What caught my eye is window title: "EP Battle Girl v0.74".
Didn't you accidentally mix versions?

Try this:
1. Download altready-translated game from middle link above.
2. Unpack it to D:\gry\EPBG_v0.80_Win
3. Copy your save files from previous version: D:\gry\EPBG_v0.74_Win\www\save (entire directory) -> D:\gry\EPBG_v0.80_Win\www\save
4. Run D:\gry\EPBG_v0.80_Win\Game.exe. It should work fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
New stuff in 0.8 is there's a new battle area on top of shrine at the edge of town. You eventually reach a portal that jumps you back to the first room and that's it from what I can tell (extracting EP gives a to be continued message at this point). The business district has more unlockable areas with an accessory shop (can be used in some full picture sex scenes), bakery you can work at, and back alley area.

Painter guy seems to have been removed but prostitution was added where you can earn money from sex either from the people in the back alley or the random npcs in the first area with the sex and outfit shop. Females students were added to the school and with high enough sex level, they can be seen fucking others but without editing the save, only the 2 cheerleaders on the roof do anything. Also the being attacked at night scene is in the game now where if you enter the path to the shrine like area at the edge of town, before hitting the staircase, there's a sex marker that causes someone to come knock you out and rape you.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
New stuff in 0.8 is there's a new battle area on top of shrine at the edge of town. You eventually reach a portal that jumps you back to the first room and that's it from what I can tell (extracting EP gives a to be continued message at this point). The business district has more unlockable areas with an accessory shop (can be used in some full picture sex scenes), bakery you can work at, and back alley area.

Painter guy seems to have been removed but prostitution was added where you can earn money from sex either from the people in the back alley or the random npcs in the first area with the sex and outfit shop. Females students were added to the school and with high enough sex level, they can be seen fucking others but without editing the save, only the 2 cheerleaders on the roof do anything. Also the being attacked at night scene is in the game now where if you enter the path to the shrine like area at the edge of town, before hitting the staircase, there's a sex marker that causes someone to come knock you out and rape you.
Thanks for the detailed breakdown! I personally spoiler tag specifics/outcomes (example above), but I don't think there are any hard rules about what should be tagged (on F95 or in general). I just like leaving things for others to discover for themselves. It's nice to be able to read posts without spoilers while playing.

Reactions: Terenia
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes