makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
took me multiple tries to purchase because they are doing some pre-authorisation bs when you provide your credit card number so my one-time online card doesn't work there
Yeah, that's no fun. The points system is the way to go with DLSite, based on previous experience.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks! Indeed, I made a mistake. I have a custom script that decrypts RPG Maker MV games that, among other things, modifies System.json. I ran this script without thinking too much about it, and then applied the translation patch.
I've reuploaded the archive.

UPD: Fuyou writes that he already found a bug in v1.0, so expect updates to the game and the translation in the next few days.

UPD2: I've got a fixed file (Map058.json) from Fuyou. Map 58 is the farm - the leftmost map in the city. The bug is probably related to entering the barn - the game crashed when you approach it in real world (not EP world) and press up arrow. Not a serious issue, I'd say - just don't do it and you will be fine. Anyway, I've put it into my local copy of the game and re-applied the translation patch. DLSite page will probably be updated soon with the same fix.
I can play the base game, but if I apply this translation, I get the old "loading error" one usually sees if the extraction failed to convert the file names correctly. All file names look intact, so is this an artifact of the DLSite version (and encryption key?) being different?

PS Took the new key from the new DLSite version, that was it. Thanks for pointing out where to put it, KapitanDupa!

May 12, 2019
translation patch isn't working for me, keeps giving me img errors, and the system.json fix from earlier in the thread doesn't seem to solve the issue either

XmanX

Aug 1, 2017
I got 1.00 but trying to use save files from 0.80 does anyone know if these can transfer over like the other ones could and if not anyone got a save file from around the end of 0.80 but in 1.00 format?

EDIT: nvm I got it working, dont know what I was doing wrong before lol

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
translation patch isn't working for me, keeps giving me img errors, and the system.json fix from earlier in the thread doesn't seem to solve the issue either
Did you overwrite the file or copy the key? Copy the key. The uploaded translation is for a previous DLSite version, even though the version numbers match.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
PS Took the new key from the new DLSite version, that was it. Thanks for pointing out where to put it, KapitanDupa!
It seems that when a game is packaged for publishing in RM MV editor a new encryption key is generated randomly, so they differ between versions.
Well, at least it has a positive side: when the game is updated the translation should be updated too, and if you apply translation for previous version it won't work right away due to different encryption key.
The downside is, of course, that I must post new translation archive every time the game is updated, and do it ASAP.

Huge kudos to you and KapitanDupa for uncovering and solving this problem.

I think that is because of the problem discussed above.
You can either copy over the encryption key from original game archive, downloaded from DLSite (open file 'www/data/System.json in any sane text editor like Notepad++ and search for "encryptionKey"; copy hex string associated with this key to your clipboard, then close the file; open same file after extracting translation archive over your game, find "encryptionKey" and paste original key instead of what is in translation patch), or download new translation archive that I'll attach to this post a bit later.

UPD: I've attached the new archive. This should work fine with version currently available from DLSite.
If it stops working, that means that the game was updated by Fuyou. Please notify me and I'll post new archive.
I'll try to publish my program for text extraction and replacement in the nearest future, but currently it lacks GUI and is somewhat cumbersome to work with, so I doubt that many people will be able to make and apply translation patches on their own.

Last edited:
Reactions: makeitso

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Okay frens, Fuyou told me that 1.02 is already in queue and awaits DLSite staff approval.
I really hope this trickle of bugs will dry up soon.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Anyone knows how to get the purple form ?
That's preggo form. Not sure the requirements but in the EP space recollection room, this square will have it if you meet the requirements and give you a new key item that you can use while the EP ball is active to switch to that form.

• Wow
Reactions: AKNoufjioAKJ

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
does anyone here have a complete save? i think i finished the game but maybe my save is bugged? a lot of stuff is just missing, i cant seem to change costume or do anything. also, does someone know if you could change forms like the angel girl or monster girl in the gallery like you could in the dungeons?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Terenia

gx6060

Aug 26, 2017
Hello everyone, stuck in the last portal, which is located on the farm, I can’t figure out what to do next, does anyone have any tips?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gx6060

Aug 26, 2017
does anyone here have a complete save? i think i finished the game but maybe my save is bugged? a lot of stuff is just missing, i cant seem to change costume or do anything. also, does someone know if you could change forms like the angel girl or monster girl in the gallery like you could in the dungeons?
My save, with a portal near the farm.

Cemal-Sk

Apr 2, 2022
Hello everyone, stuck in the last portal, which is located on the farm, I can’t figure out what to do next, does anyone have any tips?

salut Sorry to bother . I have a question
how do I get in here?
I'm looking for and i cant find it

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018

IIRC, that 2nd screenshot the 3 green portals. There's a room where all 3 portals end up that you can go further on to fight 3 minibosses for keys. Unless I was missing something that means you need to go though each portal once to get the keys, then any portal one more than to unlock the block in the middle.

XmanX

Aug 1, 2017
My save, with a portal near the farm.
I was stuck there for a bit but you have to go back to the room that had the 3 save points in it, you can use the keys on the middle part and it should open a new portal.

gx6060

Aug 26, 2017
IIRC, that 2nd screenshot the 3 green portals. There's a room where all 3 portals end up that you can go further on to fight 3 minibosses for keys. Unless I was missing something that means you need to go though each portal once to get the keys, then any portal one more than to unlock the block in the middle.
I got all 3 golden key

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes