anonhog

Oct 2, 2019
Loving the game so far, though I have been stuck for a good 2 hours in the Dungeon where you need to find all the green vials. Seem to be missing only a couple and its a decently sized dungeon too.

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
i hope this game becomes successful. i really see a huge potential in this series and i hope the dev continues to make these games and also enjoy the process and the well deserved fruits of his hard work.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
that makes me wonder, what does everybody think of 300 sales within a week?
Just checked, EP Doll has less than 300 total sales and that game has more content than EP Battle Girl including multiple minigames so I'd say it's already successful compared to prev titles. But I have no idea what amount of sales is needed for dev to break even, seems making this game took a lot of effort.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
that game has more content than EP Battle Girl including multiple minigames
Are you sure? In my estimation EPBG has a lot more graphical content than EP Doll, but maybe the same amount or less maps.

so I'd say it's already successful compared to prev titles
~300 sales is not okay. That is how much low-effort RPG Maker shovelware score.
Imagine putting eight month of continuous creative effort and getting $2k for it instead of, say, $20k, simply due to unfortunate coincidence.

that makes me wonder, what does everybody think of 300 sales within a week?
Well, it only been two days, not a week. But typically a half of all sales or more is made in first 24 hours of release.
As of now the sales count is disappointing. I expected at least 500 on the first day and ~1000 in a week.

Loving the game so far, though I have been stuck for a good 2 hours in the Dungeon where you need to find all the green vials. Seem to be missing only a couple and its a decently sized dungeon too.
These are not vials, they're batteries. I can imagine that huge map with tentacles everywhere taking a lot of time to clear (there are 20 batteries or so to collect). I was lucky to find all of them in about half an hour.

here u go
Please don't.
I know this is a pirate site and that you wanted to do a good thing. But it is exactly because of people like you that we can't have good thing, or have less of them.

BlaKawKebab

Jul 25, 2017
Welp, just finished the game, I guess... But I can't seem to undress the Bartender and the Bakery Lady. Is there a way to do such a thing?

I'm using a save from the trial versions (last one was from v0.81).

Btw, game is great, also one of my first buys from DLSite~

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Welp, just finished the game, I guess... But I can't seem to undress the Bartender and the Bakery Lady. Is there a way to do such a thing?

I'm using a save from the trial versions (last one was from v0.81).

Btw, game is great, also one of my first buys from DLSite~
same, also is the only ending the one where she appears back on the strees as if nothing happened or is there something more?

BlaKawKebab

Jul 25, 2017
same, also is the only ending the one where she appears back on the strees as if nothing happened or is there something more?
Maybe doing a virgin run would have another ending..? But that defeats the purpose of getting scenes (not to mention slowing down on upgrades)...

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Almost. There is a secret area called just "51". It can be accessed from final battle level.
After finding and "activating" it, select "Cancel" when exiting the battle level.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes