Shaddy

Jul 19, 2017
So I need something called EP Children and Orgy of Children... wtf do you get those? Also, I am assuming these are the wrongly translated

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
how to get purple form cg tho

thare sample picture on dlsite that show cg of her purple form but i got no clue how to get that

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
how to get purple form cg tho

thare sample picture on dlsite that show cg of her purple form but i got no clue how to get that
It's an item you get in the recollection room in the EP space. I'm not sure what the exact requirements are, probably high enough sex level or get cummed inside enough but you can pick up the item across from the portal with the prostitution scenes.

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
It's an item you get in the recollection room in the EP space. I'm not sure what the exact requirements are, probably high enough sex level or get cummed inside enough but you can pick up the item across from the portal with the prostitution scenes.
i mean i already got that form

but my question is how to get these scene on her purple form tho

it was show in dlsite sample pic but got no clue how to get it

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018

Oh that one, the only way I could figure out how to get it is in the recollection room for the scenes. Use the EP ball option here and you can switch left and right in the selected girl form. Not sure if you can do that normally though.
1649125358358.png

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
So I need something called EP Children and Orgy of Children... wtf do you get those? Also, I am assuming these are the wrongly translated
Those are the items you get when you get cummed inside. They show up in the 2nd tab in the inventory.

xad432

Modder
Jan 29, 2018
how to get the scene with the farmer? I can only get it in EP form but not real. I have 500+ lewd stat

zhxulie

Feb 14, 2018

You can get that in this place. But in normal form purple form not clue Screenshot_2022-04-05-12-32-29-691_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Last edited:

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
Oh that one, the only way I could figure out how to get it is in the recollection room for the scenes. Use the EP ball option here and you can switch left and right in the selected girl form. Not sure if you can do that normally though.
View attachment 1740659
i dont think that the right one

here i tell you something about this game
(someone probably already figured but i tell you anyway)

in her normal form when she has high sex stat (having heart pupli in her eye)
some part of event in town
if you playing sex scene repeatly time will change
when it become night thare option to go home or still going untill morning

that whare extra scene going happened which thare not having it in gallery room(yet idk)

keep that in mind not all mob going to have that extra scene

(p.s.you dont have to griding sex at morning to night just use EP ball 3 time untill it become night and go have sex with them)

(p.s. 2 some mob not going to stay all night
aka student at school kid at park or masho boy in beach so you gotta have to griding with them untill night)

and for purple form scene
sine EP world has no time limit
im completely clueless how to get that scene too

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
i dont think that the right one

here i tell you something about this game
(someone probably already figured but i tell you anyway)

in her normal form when she has high sex stat (having heart pupli in her eye)
some part of event in town
if you playing sex scene repeatly time will change
when it become night thare option to go home or still going untill morning

that whare extra scene going happened which thare not having it in gallery room(yet idk)

keep that in mind not all mob going to have that extra scene

(p.s.you dont have to griding sex at morning to night just use EP ball 3 time untill it become night and go have sex with them)

(p.s. 2 some mob not going to stay all night
aka student at school kid at park or masho boy in beach so you gotta have to griding with them untill night)

and for purple form scene
sine EP world has no time limit
im completely clueless how to get that scene too
That scene isn't actually a spend overnight one, or at least not exclusively so doesn't need EP world to obtain. You get access to it from the open door in the apartment building here and once you view it there it goes into the recollection room. 1649135451399.png

As for purple form scenes, from experimenting a bit, once you unlock the option to switch forms during sex scenes, you any change you make will save much in the same way accessory settings carry over between sex scenes even if the scene doesn't give you to option for said accessory. This should allow you to see the scene in purple mode if available for it. Most if not all spend overnight scenes are actually recycles of scenes you can get via other methods but not all of them have the option for purple form, or at least not via any method I've seen. The park boys spend overnight for example is one you need to be naked and interact with the bench to view for example.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
nvm I wandered around like a fucking idiot for another 5 mins & found the door ffs. I missed a few pieces to this in the annoying door, I couldn't find it again. Is this a costume or can I safely ignore it?

Last edited:

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
nvm i found it
its in apartment last room
idk how to triggered it
but i found that room open at night
and that scene is not that special at all

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Oh right so she can get EP pregnant but can she normally get pregnant if so how do you do it?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Upgrading the Core component adds more HP (also acts like/as stamina), at least. Not sure what DEF and PPP do.
Def reduces damage taken when an enemy walks into you. It's easy to see if you go back to an old area since enemies will literally bounce off of you. Not sure what PPP is on the other hand.

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
what to do after a level where there is darkness everywhere and everything leads to the end of the game if you die?

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes