Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
can some guy give the download link or update the topic??,the game is full already,it is not anymore 0.80,right?

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Rotating DeepL through the few languages I know...
Trying other languages than English is a good idea!

maybe something like "mating frenzy" or "breeding frenzy" would be idiomatic and enough of a hint? I don't know which scenes trigger the counter, but at least the school gangbangs do
It seems some research needs to be conducted on when exactly these items are obtained to label them properly.
Looks like 1.06 is already available on DLSite. Sorry, I don't have much time now, but I'll update the translation patch with your suggestions and reapply it to the game tomorrow.

I'm quite not sure what to do on the farm stage one just walking around doing nothing
Please be more specific so we can help you. Maybe attach a screenshot of the location you are stuck in.

I need help with this problem in the Game Gallery
I seem to be missing game files and I don't know where to find them
Do you have this file in your game's directory? I've just checked and I have.
Note that it must be called exactly as in error message, e.g. if it has extension different from .png (encrypted images have extenson .rpgmvp) it won't work. It is strange that the error message doesn't mention 'www' directory, but that's maybe how RPG Maker MV works.
If it is not there - then voila, extract the game again and copy over your saves. If it is, then make sure that the game's directory path on the filesystem is short and does not contain any whitespace or unicode.

can some guy give the download link or update the topic??,the game is full already,it is not anymore 0.80,right?
Yes, I plan to upload it when sales on DLSite slow down to a crawl, this should happen somewhere around mid-April. Please wait until then if you insist on pirating, or get the game on infamous cat site. I didn't check, but most probably it is already there.

govorun

Jul 24, 2019
From the screenshot alone, you're missing the keys in the right and bottom portals. The portals change colors when you get the keys and since they're still blue that means you're missing something there. This thing there are 3 keys you need to get and each portal has one of them. Once you get all the keys, you need to go back through one of the portals one more time to the 3 save room and use them in the block in the middle. My guess is you missed a path somewhere so make sure you check the bottom/sides of rooms that look to be dead ends cause the terrain might be covering up the path forward.
yes, I know, I looked at everything but didn’t find anything, tell me where the secret passages are, I searched for 2 hours and it’s empty
I tried again and accidentally fell into the secret wire of the lower portal ... how could you understand that there was something there

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Wish DLSite had gift codes so good samaritans could satisfy some of the people who can't or won't pay. It would be a win-win for the pirate and the developer. Any option to buy the game is just gone after the initial purchase.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Wish DLSite had gift codes so good samaritans could satisfy some of the people who can't or won't pay. It would be a win-win for the pirate and the developer. Any option to buy the game is just gone after the initial purchase.
I appreciate what RottenCitizen is trying to do by gatekeeping from the latest version, but I'm aware that most people just can't buy something in from a foreign currency, myself included. Yes DLsite made improvements later to make it easier for foreign costumers, but the costumer still has to pay in dollars, which means a exchange rate for 95% of the world.

On the other hand this game is really a hidden gem, and this dev is crazy creative with levels while we can see a pretty decent evolution in the hentai compared to the previous game. Maybe you can also support the dev if he has a Ci-en (equivalent of Patreon for progress updates on DLsite) or some other ways of reaching him with words of encouragement. Still, I don't think piracy is something that actually affect sales, but instead something that can really spurr popularity (if a game has been pirated a lot, it means its popular and gets renown), but also a symptom of bad distribution (either prices too high or players that can't reach it legally).

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
As a reformed pirate, I can say for certain that in some cases it's just a matter of attitude (once you have the means, I sure didn't as a student) and a few positive experiences of the legal options. I wouldn't mind sharing those positive experiences with others and supporting creators while I do it.

That said, I know how it feels to get left out. Patreon won't take my money for whatever reason (two-faced puritanism, probably, but they wouldn't say why). Worked fine for two-three years and then they just started rejecting my PayPal. Added it back twice and then gave up. Probably supported the wrong creator, as a few got taken down for explicit content.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
As a reformed pirate, I can say for certain that in some cases it's just a matter of attitude
Even as an adult I can say I almost pirate most of my games, if not for economical reasons, some developers are not worth supporting, meanwhile, I've bought plenty of games I first pirated off, specially from unknown developers, its one of those things where you gotta test the waters before taking a dive. I tell myself that is a full demo, or a preemptive refund.

Either way, forget about patreon, Ci-en is the DLsite equivalent where devs can post blog updates which can be (or not be) restricted to followers, I'm pretty sure you also make direct donations, its better than buying off game coupons and I'm sure has a stronger impact on the dev morale.

Reactions: RottenCitizen

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Even as an adult I can say I almost pirate most of my games, if not for economical reasons, some developers are not worth supporting, meanwhile, I've bought plenty of games I first pirated off, specially from unknown developers, its one of those things where you gotta test the waters before taking a dive. I tell myself that is a full demo, or a preemptive refund.
Same, I bought few times game and was utterly disappointed, also two times supported patreon project which was so slow on deliver it felt like a scam so it's better to do in exactly the way you described. Prev two EP games I bought on dlsite after I finished them.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
so.. any advice on how to get through the field of instant death (where death thingies are flying around like shooting stars) in what I assume is the last level? I'm not an action gamer in the slightest, and the frustration is really harshing me.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Sorry about the delay, here is the archive for current version on DLSite, v1.06.

makeitso, I didn't fix that translation yet, still trying to find out when exactly these items are awarded. RPG Maker MV editor does not allow you to search for events by item name or ID, so only options are guessing or writing a script that parses *.json files and searches for specific command ("give items") with specific arguments. No prob, just need more time and some sleep before work tomorrow.

Last edited:

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
so.. any advice on how to get through the field of instant death (where death thingies are flying around like shooting stars) in what I assume is the last level? I'm not an action gamer in the slightest, and the frustration is really harshing me.
Only advice I can give is that they rain down at a set timing and don't seem to be random. Because of that, you can time your movement for when you know they won't be passing by.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
This game is fucking nuts, anyone knows how to get past this level, the tentacle one (lvl 10)?

Also curious if there is any much content past this point, I think got to see most of what there is, the standing pixel art in the gallery seems to be full, which btw had no clue she could get preg belly in the virtual world. Also the gallery still seems to be rather empty of terms of lvl content and I couldn't find a full cg player either.

govorun

Jul 24, 2019
This game is fucking nuts, anyone knows how to get past this level, the tentacle one (lvl 10)?

Also curious if there is any much content past this point, I think got to see most of what there is, the standing pixel art in the gallery seems to be full, which btw had no clue she could get preg belly in the virtual world. Also the gallery still seems to be rather empty of terms of lvl content and I couldn't find a full cg player either.
If I remember correctly, you need to collect batteries here, just go around all the rooms, collect everything and press the buttons in each room that lights up blue (should light up yellow)
When you collect 80 batteries, just stand at the hole with the battery icon and hold the interaction button until the hero gives all the batteries

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Well outside of bug fixes was the dev interested in expanding the game?
I got some quick suggestions if anyone wants to relay them, new game plus where you keep stats etc but enemies are worth alot more xp and money gain are higher, An item or items to boost corruption rate would be nice something reusable or even a few uses would be nice outside of that a little expansion to the preggo mechanics would be nice.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Well outside of bug fixes was the dev interested in expanding the game?
I think the developer mentioned ideas for a new game, so not sure if an expansion is planned. Don't think the previous games had any, but I was late to that party.
I tell myself that is a full demo, or a preemptive refund.
Totally fair. No shaming from me, by the by - plenty of reasons to pirate, and people will always act according to their conscience and values.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
If I remember correctly, you need to collect batteries here, just go around all the rooms, collect everything and press the buttons in each room that lights up blue (should light up yellow)
When you collect 80 batteries, just stand at the hole with the battery icon and hold the interaction button until the hero gives all the batteries
Well fuck, so that's what those things are, I put all my batteries in there, can't anymore of those, and the lights still yellow do nothing. Given that some of the previous rooms are locked, could it be that I'm locked out of finishing this?

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Well fuck, so that's what those things are, I put all my batteries in there, can't anymore of those, and the lights still yellow do nothing. Given that some of the previous rooms are locked, could it be that I'm locked out of finishing this?
You're fine! Just keep exploring that area, lots of rooms in it, and don't forget the underground. It takes a looooot of batteries.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
You're fine! Just keep exploring that area, lots of rooms in it, and don't forget the underground. It takes a looooot of batteries.
I'm afraid I've already gone all around that area, including the underground and back tracking through the initial areas too.

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
I'm afraid I've already gone all around that area, including the underground and back tracking through the initial areas too.
That battery count is way low in that case. Are you sure you've gone up and down the stairs and everything?

PS There's also a "secret" worm cave in the previous map, I think, if you blow up the crowd of monsters in front of it. I think it had lots of batteries.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
An interesting discussion you have here! I'll put in my five cents.

I appreciate what RottenCitizen is trying to do by gatekeeping from the latest version
To be honest I don't do anything to "keep the gates", because I can't. I don't have any mod privileges or anything. I can only ask you, the community, to hold your horses and thank you for understanding.

but I'm aware that most people just can't buy something in from a foreign currency, myself included. Yes DLsite made improvements later to make it easier for foreign costumers, but the costumer still has to pay in dollars, which means a exchange rate for 95% of the world.
That's understandable. I've made an account on DLSite / Ci-En a few months ago just to buy Fuyou's games. It was quite a hassle before I found a way to buy points with a credit card. BTW, this way does not work anymore due to current IRL happenings that you all are surely aware of, which is kind of ironic.

On the other hand this game is really a hidden gem, and this dev is crazy creative with levels while we can see a pretty decent evolution in the hentai compared to the previous game.
Agreed. Now contrast this with the fact that hist first upload on DLSite (EP Doll) probably took many month of effort and had less than 200 sales when I found it and immediately downloaded from the cat site. I expected to see something small in size and mediocre in quality, but the reality was quite shocking.

Maybe you can also support the dev if he has a Ci-en (equivalent of Patreon for progress updates on DLsite) or some other ways of reaching him with words of encouragement.
He has a Ci-En, but only free subscription currently. You can easily get in touch with him through that platform.

Still, I don't think piracy is something that actually affect sales, but instead something that can really spurr popularity
Here we can only make assumptions, it is difficult to measure anything quantitatively. EP Doll was pirated immediately after release and it didn't help sales nor popularity. In the Western world, no one talked about the existence of this game at all, months after it appeared.
It's good that apparently Fuyou's motivation for making his games is not money, or he would have given up after the first project. I think it still won't hurt, though.

I talk about money and sales so much, huh. Make no mistake, I derive no benefit from what I do, except a sense of satisfaction from a (relatively) good deed done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This.

I, myself, pirate almost everything. As folks here said, most of the digital stuff that is sold currently is just not worth the price asked, or, in most cases, anything. I won't shame anyone for piracy, but I'll try to gently nudge you to subscribe to developer's Ci-En and, if you can, throw some dough their way.

Some nitpick, though: while I think the ability to pirate multimedia, games and similar recreation software is great, it is not so great for software in general, especially stuff you really depend on in your everyday life (OS, office suite, CAD and such). Just use FOSS. At the end of the day, it is just better. At least it probably won't spy on you or suddenly refuse to work when shit hits the fan.

Either way, forget about patreon, Ci-en is the DLsite equivalent where devs can post blog updates which can be (or not be) restricted to followers, I'm pretty sure you also make direct donations, its better than buying off game coupons and I'm sure has a stronger impact on the dev morale.
Indeed, you can send arbitrary donation to any blog post, and it can be deduced from your points on DLSite.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes