zhxulie

Feb 14, 2018
Did you know what the meaning of this ?

">When renting an apartment, there is a door that can be stripped off when it needs to be changed."

I'm searching for the apartment but idk where is it..
i think this is the location of the apartment, correct me if im wrong Screenshot_2022-04-05-21-13-58-644_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
oh the author said that tips he/she posted is a machine translation so its kinda hard to understand

Reactions: ohry13

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Def reduces damage taken when an enemy walks into you. It's easy to see if you go back to an old area since enemies will literally bounce off of you. Not sure what PPP is on the other hand.
Could assume as much, but never needed to test it... deliberately left it at III so there was more of a chance of losing, and then forgot to upgrade it because there was really no need to. :whistle: Good to have confirmation.

Apr 28, 2020
download the new version and still can't get past the trio of instant death enemy in the second stage. still having a problem and can't work it on my end. short of wanting to change enemy speed. I don't know why I'm having this problem when others don't.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
So I need something called EP Children and Orgy of Children... wtf do you get those? Also, I am assuming these are the wrongly translated
Yes, I too think that these are translated wrongly, but I have no idea what the correct translation is in this case. It is still better than "乱交の子種", so I left in place what DeepL spat out.

how to get the scene with the farmer? I can only get it in EP form but not real. I have 500+ lewd stat
You need to buy cowgirl dress and milk pump item. I'm not entirely sure, but I think you can buy milk pump from the invisible dude.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh right so she can get EP pregnant but can she normally get pregnant if so how do you do it?
Nope, she can't get pregnant in the real world.

I'm a bit lost where is the next spot to go to after finishing this one
Visit EP world next time you go to sleep and extract some EP (efficiently or not - it doesn't matter). If you already have enough for next portal to appear, the game will remind you where it is.

Mrblooo

Sep 4, 2018
Yes, I too think that these are translated wrongly, but I have no idea what the correct translation is in this case. It is still better than "乱交の子種", so I left in place what DeepL spat out.

You need to buy cowgirl dress and milk pump item. I'm not entirely sure, but I think you can buy milk pump from the invisible dude.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nope, she can't get pregnant in the real world.

Visit EP world next time you go to sleep and extract some EP (efficiently or not - it doesn't matter). If you already have enough for next portal to appear, the game will remind you where it is.
It shows me where it was but it is on top of the sky don't know where the location of that would be I look everywhere for it

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
It shows me where it was but it is on top of the sky don't know where the location of that would be I look everywhere for it
Probably it's on the school's roof.
Wait for a weekday (she goes to school after waking up). Enter the school again after regaining control and go up the stairs.

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
download the new version and still can't get past the trio of instant death enemy in the second stage. still having a problem and can't work it on my end. short of wanting to change enemy speed. I don't know why I'm having this problem when others don't.
Your case is interesting, I would like to know what exactly causes this behavior. It might be a bug in RPG Maker MV itself.
Can you install 7zip and extract the game to "C:\EPBG"? Use 7zFM.
You can copy over your save files, they are stored in game's dirctory, in "www\data". Please try it and tell us if it fixes the problem.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
anyone know if there are multiple endings, or if there are any benefits (other than personal challenge/gratification) for trying a pure run?

zhxulie

Feb 14, 2018
anyone know if there are multiple endings, or if there are any benefits (other than personal challenge/gratification) for trying a pure run?
No alternate ending is implemented in the game. just the hidden ending in area 51

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
I'm not sure. There are two locations of string "...to be continue..." in original, and I've only seen one of them. So there might be special event that is available only if your sex stats are all zeroes. Maybe I'll look into it later.

i should have mentioned this much earlier but op should put the dl site link to this game in the foremost page of this thread.
Thanks, I totally forgot about this. Done.

govorun

Jul 24, 2019
found a golden key but other portals are empty tell me where to go next I'm on a farm =(

1649244560024.png

Last edited:

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Rotating DeepL through the few languages I know, maybe something like "mating frenzy" or "breeding frenzy" would be idiomatic and enough of a hint? I don't know which scenes trigger the counter, but at least the school gangbangs do - good translation there (works in both meanings of the word). On the theme of gangbang, "mating orgy" is also possible but a little redundant and clunky. "Breeding orgy" would be excessive.

I have a feeling this has to do with the "child-making sex" one often sees in JP-EN translations. Apparently a whole concept or possibly a fetish.

Reactions: RottenCitizen

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
found a golden key but other portals are empty tell me where to go next I'm on a farm =(

View attachment 1743067
From the screenshot alone, you're missing the keys in the right and bottom portals. The portals change colors when you get the keys and since they're still blue that means you're missing something there. This thing there are 3 keys you need to get and each portal has one of them. Once you get all the keys, you need to go back through one of the portals one more time to the 3 save room and use them in the block in the middle. My guess is you missed a path somewhere so make sure you check the bottom/sides of rooms that look to be dead ends cause the terrain might be covering up the path forward.

Reactions: RottenCitizen

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
I need help with this problem in the Game Gallery
I seem to be missing game files and I don't know where to find them

ERROR.png

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes