Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shadowkitsune

Apr 29, 2019
Is anybody else getting a crash when from stepping on the black orbs in the graveyard level ( I think, skeleton tit gropers). Haven't played since the 0.6 version. Keep getting a null name error every time I hit one
If you are using an old save, I am sad to say they are not longer compatible with it due to some changes.
Same error keeps happening on a fresh save too.

Jul 9, 2018
if remember right from the cloud stage in hide area i think was the layer before you fight the boss. and yes was fruit of depravity i confuse the name.
any more info? i've been all over the cloud stage and couldn't find any secret areas. How do you access the area? and what does the heart do?

Jul 9, 2018
the room with the dark clouds is where you find the heart
Can you take a screen shot of the part where you fall down? I've tried every single hole and half the edges and keep ending up in the room that teleports you back up to the dark clouds or to the boss

if you mean the heart on the walk way, it just enables/disables fruit of depravity.

Jul 9, 2018
oh, i never got this item, what does it do?
Seen there is no description to it (not even the ".................." from EP fragments) was it really meant to be in the game?
That's what we're trying to figure out, MakatoYuki90 said it was in the cloud level before the boss, but i think he was probably thinking about the same heart you were.

I think at one point in development, maybe an earlier build, the heart item existed to make the sister allow you to have sex with her in the non-EP world, but i don't know for certain. I think Foyuu just didn't take it out of the game files when it was no longer needed and just took it out of the level it was in, which is easier and faster.

OR maybe it needs to be in the game to trigger something, its just not meant to be in our inventory. I don't know. Without unpacking the game and messing with the files in RPG maker, i can't say, and i only have RPGMaker MV, don't read Japanese, and have no idea which, if any, mods he used for the game. So i'm stuck with deductive reasoning.

Jul 9, 2018
I have another question, how do you trigger the mermaid dancing scene, i can't seem to figure that out anymore.

And going through the game files, it seems like the Fruit of Nudity was pared back as well. There are fully nude sprites for most characters, but not for sprite or interactive sex scenes. I THINK it would be possible to alter some of the images to make them fully nude, either all the time or with the fruit of depravity, but i'm not sure as I haven't tried yet.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes