Do you want unofficial English translation?

• Yes

Votes: 3,899 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 105 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
That's what we're trying to figure out, MakatoYuki90 said it was in the cloud level before the boss, but i think he was probably thinking about the same heart you were.

I think at one point in development, maybe an earlier build, the heart item existed to make the sister allow you to have sex with her in the non-EP world, but i don't know for certain. I think Foyuu just didn't take it out of the game files when it was no longer needed and just took it out of the level it was in, which is easier and faster.

OR maybe it needs to be in the game to trigger something, its just not meant to be in our inventory. I don't know. Without unpacking the game and messing with the files in RPG maker, i can't say, and i only have RPGMaker MV, don't read Japanese, and have no idea which, if any, mods he used for the game. So i'm stuck with deductive reasoning.
You still need finish the game also if you have the item sister heart you will not get any sex with MC sister....
i modded this game from the demo v0.70, if remember right ep hero use MV version and was easy to change sprite.

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
I have another question, how do you trigger the mermaid dancing scene, i can't seem to figure that out anymore.
you have to go to the bar at night and walk pass in front the stage a few times. I dont remember if the fruit of depravity has any effects in this event or not.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
you have to go to the bar at night and walk pass in front the stage a few times. I dont remember if the fruit of depravity has any effects in this event or not.
Only at night and event can be trgger with or with fruit of depravity. But with fruit of depravity you have just a small different it is the dancer will be naked.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Is there even a point to turning off the fruit of depravity for me? Do the lewd levels of the protagonist eventually progress naturally with heart eyes and more lewd outfits on their own, or is it really just "turn on item for lewder mode"? That's disappointing as fuck if so, I haven't seen heart eyes or any of the quality sex progression like Ep Battle Girl. And how do I get to the back alley to buy the gender swap item and other stuff? It's not showing up for me.

Last edited:

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
anyone know if there is something you can do with the girls in the 4th room, pink haired elf and short pink girl with horns the two that came out of the spooky zone.

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Is there even a point to turning off the fruit of depravity for me? Do the lewd levels of the protagonist eventually progress naturally with heart eyes and more lewd outfits on their own, or is it really just "turn on item for lewder mode"? That's disappointing as fuck if so, I haven't seen heart eyes or any of the quality sex progression like Ep Battle Girl. And how do I get to the back alley to buy the gender swap item and other stuff? It's not showing up for me.
ok going by parts, with the fruit of depravity on, you dont get EP fragments when fucking npcs for the first time. And the gender swap item is not on the back alley but with the mysterious item seller, you can find him in the water level going into the dark world after the boss of the level. After you find him there you can find him anytime in the gallery.

anyone know if there is something you can do with the girls in the 4th room, pink haired elf and short pink girl with horns the two that came out of the spooky zone.
As far as i know they appear in the dwarf bar on the section where the girls are stucked in the wall.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Well, this was really good, but I can't help but feel like I may have missed content somewhere. Still don't know what was up with that graveyard with the 20 sign in it. Don't know why there are so many bed things in the birthing room either. The bath scenes and tons of other scenes are too short, and tons of locations and potential great scenes are either limited or not done at all. Dancing stage but no dancing scene for the female mc leading to a gangbang, the wall butt scene is anal only, the battle animations with fruit of depravity turned on are lacking, and there's just a lack of content variety overall compared to EP Battle Girl. Take for example the brothel minigame. The timed button presses with progressively lewd cut ins are awesome, but limited to a single scene for the sister and female mc? And only one group scene for the back alley, and the fact that the bathhouse scene is literally just the mc and her sister getting fucked against the wall for 5 seconds while two dudes sit down and then it cuts to black. The trap male mc gangbang in the maid outfit has barely any nudity. It feels like this game isn't finished, like it's only about 2/3rds of the way through the content it should have.

Jul 9, 2018
Well, this was really good, but I can't help but feel like I may have missed content somewhere. Still don't know what was up with that graveyard with the 20 sign in it. Don't know why there are so many bed things in the birthing room either. The bath scenes and tons of other scenes are too short, and tons of locations and potential great scenes are either limited or not done at all. Dancing stage but no dancing scene for the female mc leading to a gangbang, the wall butt scene is anal only, the battle animations with fruit of depravity turned on are lacking, and there's just a lack of content variety overall compared to EP Battle Girl. Take for example the brothel minigame. The timed button presses with progressively lewd cut ins are awesome, but limited to a single scene for the sister and female mc? And only one group scene for the back alley, and the fact that the bathhouse scene is literally just the mc and her sister getting fucked against the wall for 5 seconds while two dudes sit down and then it cuts to black. The trap male mc gangbang in the maid outfit has barely any nudity. It feels like this game isn't finished, like it's only about 2/3rds of the way through the content it should have.
no one knows what the 20 sign is about except the dev, AFAIK. The current assumption, again, AFAIK, is that its going to lead to something in the final game, as there are similar rooms with signs in Battle Girl and, i think, Doll.

As for the rest. Its smaller in scope than Battle Girl. I agree, some parts feel unfinished or rushed, but i'm okay with it. Fuyou has turned out 4 games in 3 years. That's damn impressive by any stretch. Yes, EP Girl is shorter than the other three, and Hero Youth is shorter than Battle Girl. But you can see a clear progression in game development and art from Doll to Hero Youth. Add in the fact that he's weaving a narrative across the games with no dialogue, a few pictures and a few cut scenes, it boggles the mind.

These games intrigue me. Its why i'm actually posting instead of just lurking.

So, i agree, it feels like he had places he thought "OOh, this would be great here" but, IIRC, he posted that the project grew out of hand, which happens to creators quite often. I mean, its a weird comparison, but look at A Song of Ice and Fire by G R R M. It was originally supposed to be three books. Then it became 5, and then 7, and now it doesn't seem like it will ever be finished because he just kept coming up with more things to add. So maybe we should be happy Fuyou gave us a finished game that may not have all the things we would like, but is finished, rather than a slow drip that gets slower after each update.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
no one knows what the 20 sign is about except the dev, AFAIK. The current assumption, again, AFAIK, is that its going to lead to something in the final game, as there are similar rooms with signs in Battle Girl and, i think, Doll.

As for the rest. Its smaller in scope than Battle Girl. I agree, some parts feel unfinished or rushed, but i'm okay with it. Fuyou has turned out 4 games in 3 years. That's damn impressive by any stretch. Yes, EP Girl is shorter than the other three, and Hero Youth is shorter than Battle Girl. But you can see a clear progression in game development and art from Doll to Hero Youth. Add in the fact that he's weaving a narrative across the games with no dialogue, a few pictures and a few cut scenes, it boggles the mind.

These games intrigue me. Its why i'm actually posting instead of just lurking.

So, i agree, it feels like he had places he thought "OOh, this would be great here" but, IIRC, he posted that the project grew out of hand, which happens to creators quite often. I mean, its a weird comparison, but look at A Song of Ice and Fire by G R R M. It was originally supposed to be three books. Then it became 5, and then 7, and now it doesn't seem like it will ever be finished because he just kept coming up with more things to add. So maybe we should be happy Fuyou gave us a finished game that may not have all the things we would like, but is finished, rather than a slow drip that gets slower after each update.
I would be fine if he took the next year or two making his next game. I mean look at all the great content in Battle Girl and Hero Youth, think of the pure scope and amount of content in a game he took a few years to plan and develop.

Reactions: bobothedivingmonkey
Jul 9, 2018
I would be fine if he took the next year or two making his next game. I mean look at all the great content in Battle Girl and Hero Youth, think of the pure scope and amount of content in a game he took a few years to plan and develop.
I agree. Reading his post on cn-el, it seems like he's got a project he was putting off that he is contractually obligated to finish, and then his next game is his last planned H game. And it sounds epic in scope

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Don't know why there are so many bed things in the birthing room either.
you know that EVERY women in the game can give birth there right. i tried one time having all the female npcs guiving birth but i missed 4 of them. 2 of them were the 2 maids of the castle (there is 4 maids there but they appear on different day cycles). the other 2 im guessing is the two adventures girls that appear traveling in the dark world through the game. i dont even know if you can impregnate those 2 (maybe the dwarf back room can do it but im pretty sure that is more anal sex).

Does the good ending worth it ? If yes, how do I make it ?
there is no good ending (that we know so far) there is the true ending and it feels more like incomplete version of the bad and evil endings.

Last edited:
Reactions: lusquinha

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
About the number 20 i try understand how trigger the event and honesty talk is nothing inside, is just the same question event.
i presume the dev has forget to remove this or forget to do something about that.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I think the dev mentioned how the room has no use in the game but is something for the series. Each game has a room like this for some overlying connection.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Ok can someone elaborate how the pregnancy works in this game? I have the fertile egg and enabled it, had sex with damn near everyone in the town during spirit world, and nothing. Someone mentioned you need to do it in the real world, but I don't know how you do that. I had enough sex in the spirit world it unlocked some extras in the....university? Someone also mentioned a birthing room, haven't seen that yet either. I've tried to keep going, but each stage is more tedious than the last. I just freed the 2 girls from the tentacle monster, how much further do I need to go?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Ok can someone elaborate how the pregnancy works in this game? I have the fertile egg and enabled it, had sex with damn near everyone in the town during spirit world, and nothing. Someone mentioned you need to do it in the real world, but I don't know how you do that. I had enough sex in the spirit world it unlocked some extras in the....university? Someone also mentioned a birthing room, haven't seen that yet either. I've tried to keep going, but each stage is more tedious than the last. I just freed the 2 girls from the tentacle monster, how much further do I need to go?
Once you have the pregnancy item unlocked and turned on it becomes a game of chance, so just fuck until preggo happens. Preggo room opens I think specifically if your characters becomes knocked up. I guess try it once you have fruit of depravity on.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Once you have the pregnancy item unlocked and turned on it becomes a game of chance, so just fuck until preggo happens. Preggo room opens I think specifically if your characters becomes knocked up. I guess try it once you have fruit of depravity on.
I had that too, and literally fucked everyone, including the guy with the blue hair multiple times because someone said he had better chances. Is there something to look for? Will I get a clear notification?

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
I had that too, and literally fucked everyone, including the guy with the blue hair multiple times because someone said he had better chances. Is there something to look for? Will I get a clear notification?
by turning on the fruit of depravity you can have sex in the real world, but that only happens after you have collect enough EP Cores

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes