EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
EGBanner1.jpeg

Overview:
The kingdom of Alanse faces growing threats, both from within and without. A dark plot has left the king poisoned and on the brink of death. The fate of the kingdom falls to a group of unlikely heroes, called to action by a princess out of her depth. The aspiring hero, Haru, has to embark on a journey to save the kingdom that will take him from slaying rats in a basement to killing a god. Along the way, he will meet a variety of companions that can help him, or fall to depravity.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-30
Release Date: 2023-11-12
Developer: Wr1ckad -
Censored: No
Version: 0.223
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

EG1.png EG2.png EG3.png EG4.png EG5.png EG6.png EG7.png EG8.png EG9.png EG10.png EG11.png EG12.png EG13.png EG14.png

Last edited by a moderator:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
My game design is very much inspired by the Gothic series and Dragon Age:Origins.
This just got much more interesting. :whistle::coffee:
I thought nobody even remembers what Gothic is anymore, what a pleasant surprise.
Don't ask me to remove any netorare aspects from the game. I need it as an outlet to be able to write fluff romance.
Need NTR to be able to write FLUFF?
What a funny guy. :sneaky::coffee:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
In regards to Netorare, because I've seen it can be a hotly debated topic. It is planned to be fully avoidable, and by player choice if netorare happens. Don't ask me to remove any netorare aspects from the game. I need it as an outlet to be able to write fluff romance. And I want to write fluff anime romance. Inject that diabetes into my veins.
My only advice is to make sure your harem path scenes are as sexy and hot as the NTR ones. Too many games go with romance=boring perfunctory sex. Romance can be raunchy and depraved too.

lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
Facial features on characters imo all look too similar not enough difference or are they all related?

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Don't ask me to remove any netorare aspects from the game. I need it as an outlet to be able to write fluff romance. And I want to write fluff anime romance. Inject that diabetes into my veins.​
I respect the honesty (y)
Make the game you want to make and everything else will follow. Good luck to you, will let this accumulate several updates before I try it. Just one thing, regarding remaking content: it's fine for now while the game is new, but please don't fall in remake hell later on. We've had a lot of examples of that happening and it's always painful.

hermitian

Mar 11, 2020
wow, i can't even complete the first quest because I have no idea where the 'boxes at the storehouse' are

Voronc

Sep 29, 2018
Idk why I get the vibe that the game looks like or is inspired by Rance type of stuff

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
The game insists on opening at an incorrect resolution that makes everything look artifacted, am I missing something to fix this? F5 often works in other games but not here.

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
what are the planned tags?
Aside from the existing tags: Yuri/Lesbian, Masturbation, Blackmail, Ahegao, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Sleep Sex, Incest (at some point)

Just one thing, regarding remaking content: it's fine for now while the game is new, but please don't fall in remake hell later on. We've had a lot of examples of that happening and it's always painful.
I know that all too well. I try to resist the urge to rework until I get a lot further into the game. If I rework things now, I'll inevitably need to rework things later anyway as I learn new things is what I say.

If you need NTR as an outlet to write fluff romance then the fluff romance is probably gonna be shit.

Seems to me this is another dev that has no idea what he wants or what his target audience is.
Probably abandoned soon.
Sometimes I'm in the mood for full on corruption, sometimes I'm in the mood for romance. I'd write both regardless if it was in the game or not. Personally I find games that cater to only either kind of boring.

If it dies, it dies. Until it does, hope someone besides me gets enjoyment out of it.

The game insists on opening at an incorrect resolution that makes everything look artifacted, am I missing something to fix this? F5 often works in other games but not here.
What are you attempting to launch it on? PC? If so, do you have a 1280x720 or larger screen?

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Yes, I have a large monitor and a high resolution. The game initially opens in standard RPG Maker size and the slingshots to fit the height of my screen

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes