Ghost1Zero

Jan 6, 2023
Strange. It seems these pictures were not included in the output for some reason.
For a hotfix I've included an archive with the missing elements (I think). If you add those to the img/pictures/ folder of the game it should be fixed.

Edited the Patreon post with links to a repacked version that now includes the pictures.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you all works fine now :)

Reactions: Samhain71

Ghost1Zero

Jan 6, 2023
View attachment 2052199

Overview:
The kingdom of Alanse faces growing threats, both from within and without. A dark plot has left the king poisoned and on the brink of death. The fate of the kingdom falls to a group of unlikely heroes, called to action by a princess out of her depth. The aspiring hero, Haru, has to embark on a journey to save the kingdom that will take him from slaying rats in a basement to killing a god. Along the way, he will meet a variety of companions that can help him, or fall to depravity.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-07
Release Date: 2024-05-05
Developer: Wr1ckad -
Censored: No
Version: 0.261
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Does anyone know what the ??? are? for example one of Elinore Hangout option is date??? do I have to do something to for it or is it simply not implemented? it's confusing since it's not greyed out but feels more like I need to find/trigger something to find out

Wr1ckad

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
Does anyone know what the ??? are? for example one of Elinore Hangout option is date??? do I have to do something to for it or is it simply not implemented? it's confusing since it's not greyed out but feels more like I need to find/trigger something to find out
Those ??? options are not implemented yet.

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my thoughts, although unfortunately they are not all positive.

Bugs, bugs everywhere.

I have completed all the quests in Chapter 2: The Conspiracy, but the quest is still marked as incomplete. It shows that there are "two quests" left to finish, even though as you can see in the screenshot, they have been completed.

2024-08-17 085610.png

2024-08-17 085715.png

When I walk with Reina or Mirian, it is common for the animation to be swapped with that of some encounter with Amelia and this happens repeatedly.

If I switch to one of the girls and take a shower, Amelia's shower animation usually plays instead of the selected character, be it Reina, Mirian or Kasumi.

This is not the first time I have tried to play the game, and it is not the first time I have had to quit because of issues like this. However, this is the first time I have felt compelled to bring this up on the forum, although I wish I didn't have to.

Anyway, this is just my two cents contribution from a player who didn't pay for the game. :LOL:

Rockdoll

Oct 6, 2020
Seconded above, the game has a lot of potential but with all the bugs and issues it's making it hard to fully enjoy.

Ghost1Zero

Jan 6, 2023
It's true the game is really good when it's working the problems i've found are the event triggers don't trigger what they are supposed to half the time i come back every update hoping it's fixed it is getting better from what i've seen tho.

Lerd0

Devoted Member
Donor
Jr. Uploader
Jul 29, 2017
So long since last update, when is 0.32 coming to public?
..there ya go...i guess.....

Ephemeral Gate MZ v0.321 - Public Release
New
October 8
Hello Everyone!
I wanted this release to go up yesterday, but there were quite a few things I wanted to fix. Well, here it is. I always find a ton of stuff to fix when I go back and replay parts of the game, but I often have the problem of not having enough time to really replay the game properly. And every time I replay I also notice areas where the current game is lacking.
Anyway, this update focuses on expanding some routes of characters you bring to the party in Court of Treachery with scenes for the end of the night, when leaving the party.
I'm starting to plan the next update, but I'm not sure what the scope is going to be like. Potentially aiming for the 24th of November.

Download:

Requirements:
1280x720 Resolution
2.14~ GB Disk Space

Changelog
v.0.321
Bugfixes and Changes

Adjusted Haru waking up CG to start before the fade in to Dorgan's House
Adjusted or fixed text for the following NPCs: Uncle Dorgan, Village Kasumi, Elder Gomu, Reina, Lucielle, Pesno the Artisan, Suul Sylvester, Rederan Guards, Elinore's Speech, approaching reina's house, Party Olivia
Shady Man in Edelcross will now tell you how much money you need to have to learn Lockpicking, and the money will now be deducted properly
Added some more reactions to the revelation that Elinore is a princess
Added a sound to Gomu exiting the house after the wolfman attack
Added a jump sound to Reina leaping off the cliff
Added music to several maps
Removed the two brigands in the road warden jail cell unless Reina is jailed
Added player touch to attempting to leave in the Outskirts
Added Haru portraits and adjusted reaction to the fleeing man in the Graveyard
You can now enter the broken crypt even in chapter 1
Renamed Materials tab in the inventory to "Loot"
Made the dialogue box darker for easier readability
Added direction fix to several events such as bathroom event, library bookcase, bedridden king, several drunkards, cistern leave
Further fixes to Arcane Eye map
Adjusted some of the text when joining the adventurer's guild, not being able to join until one of two conditions are complete
Removed kid from the park in residential district
Mrs Elda's dialogue should properly initialize
Added crates to the rightmost bazaar stand so you can't enter the stand.
Added a fadeout to the music from Zetara's temple
Chapter 2: The Conspiracy "Join Elinore at the Royal Palace" should now properly update after the war room scene
Gorimand now has proper dialogue when selecting "Situation in the kingdom"
Added a final objective to Maid's Tale to return to Olivia
Fixed a faulty option in Miria's date replays
Viedon Tasher has new dialogue at the guild headquarters
Adjusted the facing of a deep one ambush in the sewers
Table and Ratcatcher's body in the sewers should no longer start as already interacted with
Enter the Couldwell Estate objective changed to Enter the von Sartenan Estate
Objective 4 of Court of Treachery should now complete properly when entering the estate
Fixed last part of Seris' route to not show the ballroom
Fixed asking Irina to attend the party being displayed as Ask Miria
Last image of Irina's route should now be erased as intended

v.0.32
Added a new map "Broken Crypt" in the Outskirts Graveyard.
Added a new map "Haarmire Road" following the road past the Academy crossroad
Side Quest: Easily Spooked added to Harmire Road
Added new armor to Warad's shop after completing the quest Frozen Shipment

MQ8 Court of Treachery Expansions:
Kasumi Night End
Olivia Stage 2
Olivia Night End (Sex Scene)
Elinthea Stage 2
Ruby Night End (Sex Scene)
Seris Night End (Sex Scene)
Irina Night End (Sex Scene)

Bugfixes & Changes
Added prompt to map transitions where you need to have Haru active when controlling one of your other party members.
Can no longer initiate the sewer main quest unless you are playing as Haru
Crag Lizards now drop Lizard Hides
Removed duplicate line from Elinore x Meriak 3

Take care, and hope you enjoy!

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes